Author Topic: I am in a group of Lari residents in usa  (Read 353 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
I am in a group of Lari residents in usa
« on: February 07, 2023, 06:43:09 PM »
this group raises money to pay school fees for poor kids. I noticed this year out of over 150 members on 15 contributed. seems diaspora from lari is holding back the purse. I wonder why. right now the goal is short by $500. some members have contributed twice. I am just watching in amazement how this is going down

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: I am in a group of Lari residents in usa
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 07:22:17 PM »
i support a few kids go to school. I know another from Bungoma, and those guys are amazing. They have so many projects running mind boggling.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 07:32:59 PM »
Fundraising is a whole new big industry in kenya. You have some crafty wakorinos living off Kenyans plight. They parade you on social media raise money then pocket 50%- 60%. Kenyans are tayad...help directly if you can..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 11:29:52 PM »
Fundraising is a whole new big industry in kenya. You have some crafty wakorinos living off Kenyans plight. They parade you on social media raise money then pocket 50%- 60%. Kenyans are tayad...help directly if you can..
those wakorinos are too much.. I never give to such. anyway this is directly kids picked by the community. what is amazing me is the reluctance this year of people to contribute