Author Topic: Why is William Ruto Doing Nothing About Kenya Power  (Read 627 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Why is William Ruto Doing Nothing About Kenya Power
« on: November 29, 2022, 11:42:20 AM »
He should come out in the open and either admit to a secret deal with Kenyattas and other Umeme Mafia or admit he benefits from the fleecing of citizens

Why are there blackouts when the country has more electricity than it can use? It was a huge mistake to let Chumo go free whatever kompromat he had was peanuts compared to the damage he caused.

I'm against breaking Kenya power before the control of the network is fully separated from the monopoly

May be the network can be broken down and sold to different power selling companies through competitive bidding. They maintain the lines, put up new ones at no cost to state or consumer and collect a tiny fee over time from power companies supplying the consumers. That way they invest their own money & have an interest in the consumer actually getting the power otherwise they dont get paid! Payment is calculated on the basis of actual electricity that passed through the cables to the consumer. Do that and you wont see any blackouts

Apropos: KPLC should cede the transformers. It's part of the transportation of electricity. They should as a matter of fact cease participation in any infrastructure expansion or maintenance activities. They should sell power period.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Why is William Ruto Doing Nothing About Kenya Power
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 12:21:20 PM »
Imf are on kplc.Ruto gov just fired the chair lady and other ufool people need to go.Chirchir is working silently but ultimately something need to be done about crazy IPP charging UpTo 195 shs per unit.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 12:28:17 PM »
The outlook is grim! With ufool and thugs inc on the red carpet we are in it.

From correspondence, the biggest pressure on tariff is attributable to operations of the recently commissioned Independent Power Producers (IPPs) that include Selenkei and Cedate power stations, Malindi Solar, Kipeto Solar, Olkaria V and Kianthumbi Power.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/expect-higher-power-bills-soon-4034420
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 12:37:11 PM »
Yes most of IPPs are owned by thugs like Gideon Moi. Until I see Eng Njoroge in prison - nothing much will happen. It would have been important to get some thugs in prisons and the terminate some of the IPPs are corrupt.

From correspondence, the biggest pressure on tariff is attributable to operations of the recently commissioned Independent Power Producers (IPPs) that include Selenkei and Cedate power stations, Malindi Solar, Kipeto Solar, Olkaria V and Kianthumbi Power.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 12:41:42 PM »

Yes most of IPPs are owned by thugs like Gideon Moi. Until I see Eng Njoroge in prison - nothing much will happen. It would have been important to get some thugs in prisons and the terminate some of the IPPs are corrupt.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 12:48:44 PM »
Then Gideon and Njoroge thugs have won.
Expensive IPPs need to go.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 03:11:10 PM »
You guys are naive , Keter has been in Eneegy Ministry since 2008, aince the time Worldbank/IMF asked Kenya to start using IPPs , When TNA/URP won Govt in 2013 that Energy Ministry went to URP and Ruto put his main man Chirchir there , when Chirchir was shown the door Ruto got Keter from Senate to head that Ministry till last year .
You will be suprised that Shahbal is also a stakeholder there and this was used to make him stand down for Nassir..
Owners of IPPs is not one or two people . You will be suprised how many people are involved .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 03:33:35 PM »
Yes I am sure there is whole bunch of them; Keter, Gideon, Kiriatu and Njoroge have some play; I am not sure of Chirchir but you never know. Definitely PS Eng Njoroge has stayed long enough to rival Samwel Gichuru and Biwott.

These thugs - Mois, Biwotts, Gichurus and Njoroges are one killing kenyans with expensive thermal power.

You guys are naive , Keter has been in Eneegy Ministry since 2008, aince the time Worldbank/IMF asked Kenya to start using IPPs , When TNA/URP won Govt in 2013 that Energy Ministry went to URP and Ruto put his main man Chirchir there , when Chirchir was shown the door Ruto got Keter from Senate to head that Ministry till last year .
You will be suprised that Shahbal is also a stakeholder there and this was used to make him stand down for Nassir..
Owners of IPPs is not one or two people . You will be suprised how many people are involved .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2022, 04:18:11 PM »

I can see uou always try to minimize the role of Jubilee Kalenjin Mafia in corruption scandals .
Even in the article posted Keters role in Policy making and EPRA DG Kiptoo lack of oversight is very loud to ignore 
Wewe shinda hapo blaming GEMA and throwing Mois and Biwotts name to blindfold people you are not tribal.

Yes I am sure there is whole bunch of them; Keter, Gideon, Kiriatu and Njoroge have some play; I am not sure of Chirchir but you never know. Definitely PS Eng Njoroge has stayed long enough to rival Samwel Gichuru and Biwott.

These thugs - Mois, Biwotts, Gichurus and Njoroges are one killing kenyans with expensive thermal power.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2022, 04:47:30 PM »
How is Chirchir involved? That is where you need to start. The are about equal kalenjin thugs and kikuyus thugs in gov; That goes without saying; How does a Kalenjin stealing from me; Help me?

Not everyone is LOW IQ moron like you.

Keter I know was holding brief for Gideon Moi.  That I believe is genesis for the fallout with Ruto - as he decided to save his job by becoming Gideon MOI argent

I cannot say Ruto and Chirchir are involved or Kenyattas are involved without evidence.

The evidence however flimsy I know Biwott, Moi Snr, Gideon Moi, Samwel Gichuru, Ps Eng Njoroge, Kiraitu Murungi & related cronies are heavily involved.

I have also heard of Kibaki direct involvement.

I havent heard of Kenyatta or Mama Ngina direct or proxy invovlement.

And FRANKLY I DONT CARE WHETHER YOU THINK I AM ANTI KIKUYU OR GEMA.

It stupid - because I am married to one.

I can see uou always try to minimize the role of Jubilee Kalenjin Mafia in corruption scandals .
Even in the article posted Keters role in Policy making and EPRA DG Kiptoo lack of oversight is very loud to ignore 
Wewe shinda hapo blaming GEMA and throwing Mois and Biwotts name to blindfold people you are not tribal.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2022, 05:00:42 PM »
Can you start with Keter holding brief for Moi .
Uhuru used state capture to enrich himself that I said when you guys were still defending him .
Ruto used his cronies like Keter to get billion of monies to use in wooing supporters including clergy . We can never escape this fact.

Good question you ask how does a thief stealing from you help you . When you can only see Njoroge and Kiraitus but fail to see Keters and Chirchirs but throw Mois and Biwotts name because either they happen not to exist anymore or were active in previous regimes it goes to show the hypocrisy in you.
Oooh and is Chirchir back in Energy and Petroleum Ministry ? What could be the reason or can we continue blaming Biwott ?
Wacha upuzi Pundit.

How is Chirchir involved? That is where you need to start. The are about equal kalenjin thugs and kikuyus thugs in gov; That goes without saying; How does a Kalenjin stealing from me; Help me?

Not everyone is LOW IQ moron like you.

Keter I know was holding brief for Gideon Moi.  That I believe is genesis for the fallout with Ruto - as he decided to save his job by becoming Gideon MOI argent

I cannot say Ruto and Chirchir are involved or Kenyattas are involved without evidence.

The evidence however flimsy I know Biwott, Moi Snr, Gideon Moi, Samwel Gichuru, Ps Eng Njoroge, Kiraitu Murungi & related cronies are heavily involved.

I have also heard of Kibaki direct involvement.

I havent heard of Kenyatta or Mama Ngina direct or proxy invovlement.

And FRANKLY I DONT CARE WHETHER YOU THINK I AM ANTI KIKUYU OR GEMA.

It stupid - because I am married to one.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2022, 05:04:23 PM »
We are talking IPPS.
Ruto, Keter and name them are involved in many deals.
I dont care about someone who stole and got away with it.
I care about someone who has lock us up in 30yrs stealing contracts.
Biwotts and Mois were involved in Aggrekos & West Mount  - aided by Gichuru. Most of these have now expired.
Gideon Moi has is own play - name them.USAID recently refused to deal with him in Menengai thing.
I dont think Keter has IPP of his own - he got bribe and that is it.
Kibaki I think has some play in Thika power plant.

In short these are active criminals stealing from us for 30yrs.

We cannot just lump everything up because they are all thieves.

Kenyatta family - we deal with them in Mshwari. Fuliza. TimSales and Brookside. Airports deals.

Moi & Kibaki family - we deal on IPPG deals. Airport deals

All these are active ongoing thieving

To unlock Kibaki & Uhuru era IPPG crooked deals - we need to arrest PS Eng Njoroge. I dont care if he is most kikuyu of people; he is a thief.

Uhuru used state capture to enrich himself that I said when you guys were still defending him .
Ruto used his cronies like Keter to get billion of monies to use in wooing supporters including clergy . We can never escape this fact.

Good question you ask how does a thief stealing from you help you . When you can only see Njoroge and Kiraitus but fail to see Keters and Chirchirs but throw Mois and Biwotts name because either they happen not to exist anymore or were active in previous regimes it goes to show the hypocrisy in you.
Oooh and is Chirchir back in Energy and Petroleum Ministry ? What could be the reason or can we continue blaming Biwott ?
Wacha upuzi Pundit.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2022, 05:15:38 PM »

I fail to understand why lock Njoroge and not lock Kiptoo , Chirchir and Keter ? Make me understand.

We are talking IPPS.
Ruto, Keter and name them are involved in many deals.
I dont care about someone who stole and got away with it.
I care about someone who has lock us up in 30yrs stealing contracts.
Biwotts and Mois were involved in Aggrekos & West Mount  - aided by Gichuru. Most of these have now expired.
Gideon Moi has is own play - name them.USAID recently refused to deal with him in Menengai thing.
I dont think Keter has IPP of his own - he got bribe and that is it.
Kibaki I think has some play in Thika power plant.

In short these are active criminals stealing from us for 30yrs.

We cannot just lump everything up because they are all thieves.

Kenyatta family - we deal with them in Mshwari. Fuliza. TimSales and Brookside. Airports deals.

Moi & Kibaki family - we deal on IPPG deals. Airport deals

All these are active ongoing thieving

To unlock Kibaki & Uhuru era IPPG crooked deals - we need to arrest PS Eng Njoroge. I dont care if he is most kikuyu of people; he is a thief.

Wacha upuzi Pundit.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2022, 05:19:33 PM »
Because he has had 20yrs interrupted tenure as cog in the corrupt energy deals. He is the Gichuru and Biwott of the sector. Next maybe Kiraitu. Then Keter. Chirchir was barely two years before getting fired and is a month in.

A probe of Ps Eng Njoroge would unlock 20yrs of corruption at  KPLC/Kengen.

I fail to understand why lock Njoroge and not lock Kiptoo , Chirchir and Keter ? Make me understand.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2022, 05:49:31 PM »
Okei Chirchir was in Rutos and Uhurus good book back when he was hounded out of office , same with Waiguru etc
Why was Chirchir told to let go his post ? Same with Keter who you say has been holding brief for Moi , why was he teansferred from Energy Ministry ? Educate me please

Because he has had 20yrs interrupted tenure as cog in the corrupt energy deals. He is the Gichuru and Biwott of the sector. Next maybe Kiraitu. Then Keter. Chirchir was barely two years before getting fired and is a month in.

A probe of Ps Eng Njoroge would unlock 20yrs of corruption at  KPLC/Kengen.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2022, 06:01:32 PM »
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/afdb-quits-power-plant-over-gideon-moi-stake-3786684

Okei Chirchir was in Rutos and Uhurus good book back when he was hounded out of office , same with Waiguru etc
Why was Chirchir told to let go his post ? Same with Keter who you say has been holding brief for Moi , why was he teansferred from Energy Ministry ? Educate me please