Author Topic: More evidence to persecute Uhuru than Ruto at the start..  (Read 8023 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
More evidence to persecute Uhuru than Ruto at the start..
« on: December 06, 2014, 04:03:23 PM »
It doesn't add up. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/06/world/africa/uhuru-kenyatta-kenya-international-criminal-court-withdraws-charges-of-crimes-against-humanity.html?ref=world&_r=0

Why let a guilty man go ...for now?

What are they planning?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: More evidence to persecute Uhuru than Ruto at the start..
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 04:29:06 PM »
The message from this decision to a Negro is simple.  A blank check to impunity.

To a victim and potential future victim.  He/she is responsible for pursuing their own justice.  Whatever form it may take.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 04:44:55 PM »
Rubbish,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 07:53:56 PM »
There is a time when you could pass for an objective person. That time now feels like the age of dinosaurs
Rubbish,

Without Prejudice.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 08:40:52 PM »
It doesn't add up. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/06/world/africa/uhuru-kenyatta-kenya-international-criminal-court-withdraws-charges-of-crimes-against-humanity.html?ref=world&_r=0

Why let a guilty man go ...for now?

What are they planning?

Do you have any evidence that he's guilty? Are you an ICC witness? You'd do us a great favour if you gave bensouda a call.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 09:04:30 PM »
There is a time when you could pass for an objective person. That time now feels like the age of dinosaurs
Rubbish,

Without Prejudice.
There is a place Mansfield will not stand out like a sore thumb.  It's called choo.com.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 11:09:45 PM »
The GEMA Boys are amusing. They are deep in to collective delusion. They therefore cannot tolerate anybody with a contradictory opinion. They hate the truth. Simple facts just irk them. The fact that Uhuru did not benefit from double jeopardy as his counsel had so applied means nothing. His counsel demanded an acquittal. He was denied that. Now GEMA boys want us to claim that Uhuru was acquitted! Yet he was NOT.

So that there is no confusion the ICC judges made it clear that their ruling in no way stops the OTP from pursuing Uhuru in future. It is an open ended decision. GEMA boys want us to say the opposite because they believe their own delusions. They want us to agree that Uhuru cannot and will not be tried again.

Cannot be tried? Why not the court says he can! Will never be tried? On what what basis? If the criteria set by the OTP and the judges is met he would be charged.

Even previously semi-sensible Antui-Hubris have taken to cheap matusi because they know their stand point cannot tolerate the light of day. Saying the truth and rehashing publicly known facts is taken as madness while believing delusions is now "normalcy"
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 07:13:34 AM »
Mansfield and Dollar need to learn to disagree while being respectful at least here in Nipate.org.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 07:19:06 AM »
Calling uhuru a guilty person is respectful but saying that is rubbish because he has not yet been convicted is disrespectful...grow up,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 07:29:36 AM »
It obvious you need not only to grow up but to check yourself to a mental institution. Your attempt to convert this place into another toilet pigsty will be thwarted. If you disagree with veritas terming Uhuru guilty..you can say so with using insulting words.

How many toilets do you  need. Isn't Nipate.com enough for you?

Calling uhuru a guilty person is respectful but saying that is rubbish because he has not yet been convicted is disrespectful...grow up,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 07:58:25 AM »
Do you know the meaning of RUBBISH...It means nonsense,By veritas saying uhuru is guilty while in real sense he is not...that's RUBBISH,

Lastly,you are always trying so hard to label nipate dot com names even after unsuccessfully sabotaging it some few months ago and nobody is relocating to here,nobody is interested with you,i rarely pass through this dandora dump site unless when am correcting idiots with exaggerated sense of self importance,

Without Prejudice.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 08:09:46 AM »
As long as the earth remains, there will be those convinced that some of the Vague 6 was guilty even if they escape conviction at whatever stage of the trial. We still have Holocaust Deniers and Fake-Moon-Landings sect.

Omorlo,
How comes you would have us believe that Ruto is still there despite your belief he is MORE innocent than Ouru? Did Kibaki do a superb job at fixing him? They fabricated more believable BS? Or they connived to deny him state 'instruments' of neutering witnesses?

These boys will walk and they will be celebrated, and the victims will cry foul. NGO busybodies will shed crocodile tears, thesis will be written........
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 03:43:44 PM »
Do you know the meaning of RUBBISH...It means nonsense,By veritas saying uhuru is guilty while in real sense he is not...that's RUBBISH,

Lastly,you are always trying so hard to label nipate dot com names even after unsuccessfully sabotaging it some few months ago and nobody is relocating to here,nobody is interested with you,i rarely pass through this dandora dump site unless when am correcting idiots with exaggerated sense of self importance,

Without Prejudice.

Grow up.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 03:54:55 PM »
Uhuru is GUILTY as charged. He manipulated the govt to his advantage, plus the case took too long. But leave revenge to GOD. He knows how to settle scores.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2014, 06:54:54 PM »
As long as the earth remains, there will be those convinced that some of the Vague 6 was guilty even if they escape conviction at whatever stage of the trial. We still have Holocaust Deniers and Fake-Moon-Landings sect.

Omorlo,
How comes you would have us believe that Ruto is still there despite your belief he is MORE innocent than Ouru? Did Kibaki do a superb job at fixing him? They fabricated more believable BS? Or they connived to deny him state 'instruments' of neutering witnesses?

These boys will walk and they will be celebrated, and the victims will cry foul. NGO busybodies will shed crocodile tears, thesis will be written........
A minor note on escaping conviction.  There will be those keen on equating escaping a conviction with innocence.  Few things can be further from the truth.  Especially in a case where the absence suppression of truth has set the suspect free by the court's own admission.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 07:31:30 PM »
I may also add that there are those who equate suspicion with guilt. Makau Mutua is their goD

A minor note on escaping conviction.  There will be those keen on equating escaping a conviction with innocence.  Few things can be further from the truth.  Especially in a case where the absence suppression of truth has set the suspect free by the court's own admission.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 07:34:42 PM »
I may also add that there are those who equate suspicion with guilt. Makau Mutua is their goD

You might want to add to that those who equate indictment with a person having a case to answer.  Make it a somewhat exhaustive list.  I am sure there are many in-between that these three categories capture.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 09:27:19 PM »
Leave revenge to God. But victims must be compensated. Govt failed to protect them

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 04:24:58 PM »
Me thinks that its a strategic move. ICC cant get the requested info from govt, so they will wait 20yrs when a favorable environment exists.

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 04:48:01 PM »
Me thinks that its a strategic move. ICC cant get the requested info from govt, so they will wait 20yrs when a favorable environment exists.
That is in theory.  In practice, the next few months, kamwana will erase the last shreds of incriminating evidence.  Recanting witnesses are between a hard place and a rock if the Ouko playbook is anything to go by.

Harriet Tubman