Author Topic: Ruto running UDA democratically so far.  (Read 394 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto running UDA democratically so far.
« on: November 16, 2022, 03:22:46 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto running UDA democratically so far.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 03:26:12 PM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 04:23:58 PM »
I am really disappointed with Ruto. I thought he will hit the ground running, but all I see is his campaign for more powers, while economy struggles. SAD.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 04:35:39 PM »
He is hitting the ground running. He has stablized the ship. Positive sentiment mean economy is doing great - inflation is down without subsidies, liquidity is back, and generally there is optimism for better days.

The thing is Uhuru was on a cliff - and Ruto has sent very strong signals - including serious budget cuts - dial down on borrowing - and is magnet of investors. Certainly the west are happy with him.

His appointment of Ndii and Prof Njunguna - has assured the financial market - that he is serious about many things.

And I believe ruto has been busy since election date coming up with plans and policies - that are now going to become cabinet policies - laws in parliament - and you will start to see their impact.

Hustler Fund will be out in two weeks. Suplimentary budget is where real action will be - before we go for his 1st budget.

I am really disappointed with Ruto. I thought he will hit the ground running, but all I see is his campaign for more powers, while economy struggles. SAD.