Author Topic: Julius mwale meets Ruto...the man has made it  (Read 1044 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Julius mwale meets Ruto...the man has made it
« on: September 22, 2022, 03:37:42 PM »
Hats off this hustler who has con his way to his dreams

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Julius mwale meets Ruto...the man has made it
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 03:45:22 PM »
Ruto meets everyone when he comes to USA. He has met almost 10 people in my circle. Everyone went home with $2000. Last time he gave 500 people $500 each. As president, he is disbursing $2000 per person!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 03:57:16 PM »
You can bet some like mwale will frame it and use it to con people

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 04:07:50 PM »
You can bet some like mwale will frame it and use it to con people
Yes, anyone peddling something called Mwal Mart is a premium conman. Walmart is the largest employer in the USA and the world with assets of over a trillion dollars. Mwal-Mart is imagination his Mwale's head. He is a vicious conman!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 04:57:52 PM »
Yes he is the best I have seen..very smooth...this photo up with Ruto will bring him billions

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 06:06:21 PM »
What is his plan on cheap unga? Maize imports? It can't be the joke with fertilizer that hungry people wait for next harvest while all indications are the rains will fail.

Ruto meets everyone when he comes to USA. He has met almost 10 people in my circle. Everyone went home with $2000. Last time he gave 500 people $500 each. As president, he is disbursing $2000 per person!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 07:21:12 PM »
What is his plan on cheap unga? Maize imports? It can't be the joke with fertilizer that hungry people wait for next harvest while all indications are the rains will fail.

Quick fixes for now but returns will be felt in about 5 months. It is now September in breadbasket country of RV to Uganda, so I am sure by December, no one will be buying unga and the prices will drop automatically by demand and supply forces. There is no need to subsidize Unga now at harvesting season. If it was March-April, I am sure a different plan would have been crafted. I suspect in two months, Unga will be below 130! Funny Unga here in the US is pretty much the same since 2008. I think it has moved 30 cents up!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 10:12:01 PM »
ruto is a scumbag. as long as mwale has money to bribe farouk..he will be granted audience with thief from sugioc

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 10:14:17 PM »
sugoi kipara Ngoto

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2022, 11:26:55 PM »

In America, conmanship doesn't work. Eventually, Mwale will be arrested for something and don't assume cause he is free now that people aren't watching him or that law enforcement isn't watching. It never works out for Kenyans that try to con their way in America.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2022, 09:14:02 PM »

In America, conmanship doesn't work. Eventually, Mwale will be arrested for something and don't assume cause he is free now that people aren't watching him or that law enforcement isn't watching. It never works out for Kenyans that try to con their way in America.
I don't think he cons, or operate criminally in the west. I think he drained Oparanya, Acon and Kakamega County a while back. He is actually doing well in Kenya. SBA technologies in US earns about $0, but Mwale Medical city and Mwal-Mart probably earns him $4K a month after loan repayments. He is premium wash wash guy that has penetrated to high places.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2022, 09:55:36 PM »
Which Kenya? My sis thinking she was dealing with a reputable diaspora investing back home, supplied goods & kits to his supermarket worth an M... which he sold but never paid. Mwale is all optics & wash wash.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2022, 10:39:03 PM »
He is a con in all aspects. During Vegas rugby he assmbelled Kenyans and was asking them to invest into this scheme. He also had a stand at the stadium.
He had come with some so called white investors pretending to be a top notch business man.

Him and Akon of Bitcoin city are real cons of same ehats up group.
Atleast Akon is so elequent he could sell you anything. He said he lightened up Africa . When you ask him to show proof Ziltch. Akin to Peter Keneths all roads in Gatanga are tarmacked when the road leading to his home is murram but Kenyams still believed him.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2022, 07:44:25 PM »
Is this stuff sustainable noting the location? Population there makes less than $2/day....I think this kind of investment would work perfectly in coast region. Medical tourism targeting international patients. Away from poverty.

I don't think he cons, or operate criminally in the west. I think he drained Oparanya, Acon and Kakamega County a while back. He is actually doing well in Kenya. SBA technologies in US earns about $0, but Mwale Medical city and Mwal-Mart probably earns him $4K a month after loan repayments. He is premium wash wash guy that has penetrated to high places.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2022, 07:48:09 PM »
Akon is the biggest con out there mainly targeting black celebrities and stupid African presidents. Well you can throw middle east sheiks too. Last summer I was in Atlanta, buckhead area and a major story was Akon had been robbed a brand new range rover HSE at a gas station..I was like old habit die hard dude pinched that one.
He is a con in all aspects. During Vegas rugby he assmbelled Kenyans and was asking them to invest into this scheme. He also had a stand at the stadium.
He had come with some so called white investors pretending to be a top notch business man.

Him and Akon of Bitcoin city are real cons of same ehats up group.
Atleast Akon is so elequent he could sell you anything. He said he lightened up Africa . When you ask him to show proof Ziltch. Akin to Peter Keneths all roads in Gatanga are tarmacked when the road leading to his home is murram but Kenyams still believed him.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2022, 10:40:33 AM »
This is rather disturbing, why does he need to give people money? And sadly who are this poor saps who need money from a politician?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2022, 12:19:41 PM »
Is this something to be proud of? Surely the days of arap Moi are back with a bang.

Also note, that is not his personal money. It is money looted from the Kenyan tax payers. Ruto only dishes out 10% of what he loots.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2022, 12:46:03 PM »
Is this something to be proud of? Surely the days of arap Moi are back with a bang.

Also note, that is not his personal money. It is money looted from the Kenyan tax payers. Ruto only dishes out 10% of what he loots.

It is a Nandi culture, NEVER let visitor go without food, transport money, or something to take to his family. Very hard to take that from.someone who grew up in such a tradition.