Author Topic: Miguna Demands Ksh7 Million From Fred Matiang'i Kibicho  (Read 658 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Miguna Demands Ksh7 Million From Fred Matiang'i Kibicho
« on: September 22, 2022, 03:20:39 PM »
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/79834-tables-turn-miguna-demands-ksh7-million-fred-matiangi

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Miguna Demands Ksh7 Million From Fred Matiang'i Kibicho
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 03:24:12 PM »
In June, Miguna sued Matiang'i and Kibicho in Canada seeking Ksh1.7 billion in compensation for damages caused during his deportation to Canada

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 03:41:21 PM »
 Courts in Kenya can drain one financially. In the next two years, matiangi, Kibicho, and the rest will be getting inundated with court fees, fines, judgments, and bribes. The judges, court officials, and miguna will make a killing. In Kenya, you can bribe a judge to increase the bail terms. The other party can also bribe the judge to lower the costs. Judges serve both sides equally, but the constant thing is money. At the end of the process, which usually takes forever, the guy with the most money wins. If Matiangi and Kibicho have billions stacked, they will win the cases, but they will part with a lot of money.
There is a formula they use to share money. Lawyers are receivers, then disbursed to  Judges, court clerks, other lawyers, and beyond. Unless something changes in Judiciary, I dont see how Miguna will get justice.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 06:11:48 PM »
With police, DCI, EACC doing their work these days with money trail it is so easy to clean up judiciary corruption. Even with hard cash you will have to bank at some point.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 06:17:32 PM »
With police, DCI, EACC doing their work these days with money trail it is so easy to clean up judiciary corruption. Even with hard cash you will have to bank at some point.
It is not, hard cash remains undetectable as long as it moves in under a million. Most court bribery are in the range of 30K to 900K paid weekly, monthly to yearly.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 06:38:02 PM »
The money has to come from/go through some bank, Mpesa at some point. The ARA cases show it is very hard to avoid banks or Mpesa. School, land purchases, cars all have to involve some banks.

It is not, hard cash remains undetectable as long as it moves in under a million. Most court bribery are in the range of 30K to 900K paid weekly, monthly to yearly.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 06:46:22 PM »
I pity matiangis... miguna will bankrupt them..as he is lawyer..so zero legal fee... meanwhile matiangis will get finished by lawyers.In Kenya avoid lawyer's.Avoid lawyers.They will file a case knowing 10 percent of the claim is theirs .you win or lose..they tell you claim 1b.. knowing they get 100m..win or lose ..the other lawyers will also get 100m.If anything just sit under tree and sort issues Africa style . Miguna being crazy will demand 1b dollars..hapo legal fees for matiangis win or lose is 100m  dollars... matiangis lawyer will sell everything matiangis owns way before miguna arrives.Kenya legal fees need serious review .Apart from getting serious disease... legal issues remain the most assured way to bankruptcy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 06:54:56 PM »
See how that marakwet claimed a billion Shs kanjo for representing them...for a fake case of 100b...he walks away with a billion Shs.Moi era lawyers took serious money from international litigation... Dubai world case was claiming billion of dollars..Kenyan lawyer who get the case..get 10 percent of the claim..fictious or not.Crazy miguna will finish matiangis by filling such ridiculous claim..win or lose . matiangis are fumcked

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 07:15:51 PM »
The money has to come from/go through some bank, Mpesa at some point. The ARA cases show it is very hard to avoid banks or Mpesa. School, land purchases, cars all have to involve some banks.

There is a standard fees to bribe ARA. In Kenya, bribery is everywhere. As long as you have money, you can get anything done. The surest way to end corruption is to have millions of Kenyans to change their ways and decide to be driven by integrity. A very difficult way, but doable.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2022, 07:33:27 PM »
That look like confession how hustler won.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2022, 07:54:36 PM »
I pity matiangis... miguna will bankrupt them..as he is lawyer..so zero legal fee... meanwhile matiangis will get finished by lawyers.In Kenya avoid lawyer's.Avoid lawyers.They will file a case knowing 10 percent of the claim is theirs .you win or lose..they tell you claim 1b.. knowing they get 100m..win or lose ..the other lawyers will also get 100m.If anything just sit under tree and sort issues Africa style . Miguna being crazy will demand 1b dollars..hapo legal fees for matiangis win or lose is 100m  dollars... matiangis lawyer will sell everything matiangis owns way before miguna arrives.Kenya legal fees need serious review .Apart from getting serious disease... legal issues remain the most assured way to bankruptcy
The fees are hefty because there are so many on the chain that gets their cut. Judge take the most, then lawyers, and clerks all the way down. I had a case that involved my family member, so I followed closely for about 10 years during Kibaki error. If a client hesitate to pay, lawyer in the evening would signal the judge to craft arrest warrant. To lift the arrest warrant in the morning, client will have to cough about 40K or more. 40K will be split by about 6 people along the line. That is the way it goes almost in every court in Kenya!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2022, 11:24:48 PM »
40K is $400 dollars. Split 6 ways? $66 dollars each? that's peanuts.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2022, 12:21:35 AM »
40K is $400 dollars. Split 6 ways? $66 dollars each? that's peanuts.
Multiply by thousands of clients for decades. It accumulates to millions of shillings every year outside their salaries. Assume they deal with 20 clients on a bad day. That would be $1320 a day by weekend they have $6600. That a doctor salary in the US before taxes!