Author Topic: AZIMIO Bloggers Attacking Azimio Campaign Team & Agents Team-Nikubaya  (Read 622 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: AZIMIO Bloggers Attacking Azimio Campaign Team & Agents Team-Nikubaya
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 08:36:01 PM »

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 08:41:25 PM »
Are they saying there will be a rerun ?? For baba campaign team to be revamped?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 09:18:14 PM »

They have conceded. If there is a rerun means campaign team and the agents did a good job.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 09:30:18 PM »

They have conceded. If there is a rerun means campaign team and the agents did a good job.

Read tweets again they are saying they will be a revamped baba team unless they say baba will run in 2027???? Doesn't add up.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 09:50:42 PM »
They know it's 7-O

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2022, 10:44:45 PM »

If you won the elections and same is confirmed by Supreme Court . Do you need to change the winning team ?
Do you believe a repeat election will be there , with Chebukati whom they have already demonized ?
Dont be like Dear Mami who is seing a re-run even not a repeat election. Raila is going for destabilizing Kenya regardless of SCORK outcome. Raila ia going for a change of Constituion Short term NARA like ,longtime BBI like. His intention is Prime Minister and Parliamentary form of Government.
If he loses the petition he will blame SCORK for BBI and election loss.
If SCORK calls for repeat election , he will want a New IEBC and refuse to go for a repeat election . In his strategy this will lead to NARA.
Now the way we know Ruto from 2017. He wont bow down. Unlike in 2017 where police and army were on his side this time they are on Azimios side.
Uhuru and Karua comes to play . Depends if they will support Raila or will tell him to take another route.
All said and done brace your self for showdown come Monday.

Read tweets again they are saying they will be a revamped baba team unless they say baba will run in 2027???? Doesn't add up.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2022, 10:50:53 PM »
This does not sound a team with high hopes

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2022, 12:28:15 AM »
They know they lost...next chance is 5yrs from now.Its Raila to decide who he wants to work with it.You can't pick the winning team without the coach agreement .Raila know who failed him but first he needs to  admit failure otherwise how can you say we won while finding fault in your team.Spare us the nonsense and see you in 2032..2027 is a formality as long wsr is around .Take the decade to learn how to win by

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2022, 03:13:49 AM »
They know they lost...next chance is 5yrs from now.Its Raila to decide who he wants to work with it.You can't pick the winning team without the coach agreement .Raila know who failed him but first he needs to  admit failure otherwise how can you say we won while finding fault in your team.Spare us the nonsense and see you in 2032..2027 is a formality as long wsr is around .Take the decade to learn how to win by
I hope you are right, Bro. I have checked out until Monday. I don't think I will fare well if the court is corrupted to rule other than the obvious rule (uphold the win). In a typical court like here in the US, azimio would lose automatically by presenting doctored documents to the court. Kenya's supreme court is below grade!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline High Roller

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2022, 07:56:40 AM »
I hope you are right, Bro. I have checked out until Monday. I don't think I will fare well if the court is corrupted to rule other than the obvious rule (uphold the win). In a typical court like here in the US, azimio would lose automatically by presenting doctored documents to the court. Kenya's supreme court is below grade!