Author Topic: Okiya Omtatah Okoiti  (Read 574 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Okiya Omtatah Okoiti
« on: September 01, 2022, 01:30:24 AM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Okiya Omtatah Okoiti
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 01:56:08 AM »
he was,saying the number of those that voted should have nebeen confirmed within several hours of voting..
the system shouldn't be providing such basic info 24 hours late

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 02:03:02 AM »
he was,saying the number of those that voted should have nebeen confirmed within several hours of voting..

Ok.  Just saw that.  So half a million votes one day after the event.  It will be interesting to see the innocent explanations for that tomorrow.  I could think of a few.  But a gazillion dollar system ought to have ready answers for things like that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 07:13:30 AM »
He was presenting theories of implausibility...good for academia.. useless in court.You don't go to court with theories...you go with facts.Take the theories to nearest university and get fast tracked for masters degree

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 10:26:20 AM »
Apparently that system is so locked down with IP that we the people don't truly now what we bought and whether we even own it.  A Dutchman in Amsterdam is calling the shots even ignoring our SCOK. 

Ok.  Just saw that.  So half a million votes one day after the event.  It will be interesting to see the innocent explanations for that tomorrow.  I could think of a few.  But a gazillion dollar system ought to have ready answers for things like that.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 12:38:52 AM »
Apparently that system is so locked down with IP that we the people don't truly now what we bought and whether we even own it.  A Dutchman in Amsterdam is calling the shots even ignoring our SCOK. 

The whole point of the thing is to provide transparency.  The go to thing(above everything else).  Throw the KIEMS files(from polling station to wherever) at the doubters until they ask for mercy.  But nope.  You have resistance at the courts, delays after orders are given.  *SMDH*

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2022, 07:04:57 AM »

He was trying to tease out the fact that there was a rogue fleet of KEIMS kits bulk uploading data onto the central servers.

I'm now convinced the story below had legs...

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/77956-iebc-statement-disappearance-3000-kiems-kits