Author Topic: IEBC(or Replacement) Should Be Devolved  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
IEBC(or Replacement) Should Be Devolved
« on: August 28, 2022, 04:48:06 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: IEBC(or Replacement) Should Be Devolved
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 05:00:26 PM »
USUAL NONSENSE
That would retrogression.
Election are final in 46,000 polling station - announced, six form filled, included one orginal, one sealed, one pinned on the wall, three electronic copies 1) to CONst 2) BOMas 3) Portal
Then 290 CRO also does tallying - announces them in public - and sign form 34B in present of agents.
Then Chebukati in Nairobi - verification in front of TVS and world.

All we need is for sore losers to be democratic and accept when BEATEN.

Chebukati has gazillion of Luos, Luhyas, Kambas, NASA leaning staff, POS, IT, name staffers.

46,000-> 290-1 - to be replaced by 47 Chebukatis!!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 05:04:21 PM »
This is already done to the constituencies. IEBC have permanent offices all over Kenya.

In adition to Raila the sore loser, the other major problem is ufool and his war on institutions - he split IEBC and police was made to fail. Looking at those videos from Bomas, goons were assaulting IEBC officers as cameras rolled. Whoever called in GSU is the hero. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 05:09:05 PM »
Exactly. Now it's Chebukati. Yesterdat Hassan. ECK name them.

Someone who had all the advantages - get beaten - go home.

46,000 final polling stations - 290 const - 1 tallying center - countless verification and validation.

These AZIMIO fools need to be stopped. You LOSE. YOU GO HOME. Ruto has conceded twice..in 2002 and 2010...he didnt die.

Raila should concede - go home - and let someone else try.

They say it rigged - ASK THEM TO JUST GIVE ONE SINGLE POLLING STATION where rigging happen - ZERO. Let them show evidence of rigging. ZERO. Show us one AGENT REPORT that differs with IEBC - they go to photoshop and doctor them. Zero evidence. Get us logs - they go to 2017 logs and edit them.

This country need a lot of fixing - starting with dealing with nonsense like this.

This is already done to the constituencies. IEBC have permanent offices all over Kenya.

In adition to Raila the sore loser, the other major problem is ufool and his war on institutions - he split IEBC and police was made to fail. Looking at those videos from Bomas, goons were assaulting IEBC officers as cameras rolled. Whoever called in GSU is the hero. 

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2022, 05:11:49 PM »
USUAL NONSENSE
That would retrogression.
Election are final in 46,000 polling station - announced, six form filled, included one orginal, one sealed, one pinned on the wall, three electronic copies 1) to CONst 2) BOMas 3) Portal
Then 290 CRO also does tallying - announces them in public - and sign form 34B in present of agents.
Then Chebukati in Nairobi - verification in front of TVS and world.

All we need is for sore losers to be democratic and accept when BEATEN.

Chebukati has gazillion of Luos, Luhyas, Kambas, NASA leaning staff, POS, IT, name staffers.

46,000-> 290-1 - to be replaced by 47 Chebukatis!!

With all this you still got cheated and Chebukati delivered disputed winner. And you want people shot dead. So delusional.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2022, 05:12:26 PM »

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2022, 05:12:46 PM »
Gout you also want people shot dead?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2022, 05:14:24 PM »
Who got cheated.
Arent 46,000 officials LOCAL - they are primary teachers in your locale?
Where is Chebukati in my local primary school of Kapsengere?
Local IEBC staff did counting, posted the results, agents got copies?
So how does giving counties the mandate help?

Coup Plotters instead of working hard - rush to Bomas - and order Chebukati to commit treason. THOSE SHOULD BE SHOT DEAD. NO IFFS.

With all this you still got cheated and Chebukati delivered disputed winner. And you want people shot dead. So delusional.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2022, 05:16:04 PM »
Crazy nonsense - election is flawed everytime your candidate doesnt win - you need basic democracy tutorials - and a lot of common sense. And what would purpose of election if everyone is a winner?

Democracy is simple. Accept to win or lose. Accept the winner. Wait out and try to do better next time. If 5yrs is too much - we can do every 4 yrs.

Otherwise US are complaining ever since Trump won - ohoo Russia hacked !! it just pure nonsense where people do not want to accept democracy. Trump now say he was rigged out.

People need to learn to ACCEPT RESULTS - move on quickly - wait for 4 or 5yrs - and try again.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2022, 05:16:47 PM »
Stealing is not winning. 

Exactly. Now it's Chebukati. Yesterdat Hassan. ECK name them.

Someone who had all the advantages - get beaten - go home.

46,000 final polling stations - 290 const - 1 tallying center - countless verification and validation.

These AZIMIO fools need to be stopped. You LOSE. YOU GO HOME. Ruto has conceded twice..in 2002 and 2010...he didnt die.

Raila should concede - go home - and let someone else try.

They say it rigged - ASK THEM TO JUST GIVE ONE SINGLE POLLING STATION where rigging happen - ZERO. Let them show evidence of rigging. ZERO. Show us one AGENT REPORT that differs with IEBC - they go to photoshop and doctor them. Zero evidence. Get us logs - they go to 2017 logs and edit them.

This country need a lot of fixing - starting with dealing with nonsense like this.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2022, 05:19:54 PM »
You aint tired of same lie for 42yrs now. Where was Azimio votes stollen. Give me just three polling stations with proper data. It should be easy. When I say Kibaki rigged 2007 - I have evidence. I can tell you Molo for example - Kibaki inflated by 20k - evidence - observer reports, media announcement, and people who were there.
Stealing is not winning. 

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2022, 05:22:10 PM »
Crazy nonsense - election is flawed everytime your candidate doesnt win - you need basic democracy tutorials - and a lot of common sense. And what would purpose of election if everyone is a winner?

Democracy is simple. Accept to win or lose. Accept the winner. Wait out and try to do better next time. If 5yrs is too much - we can do every 4 yrs.

Otherwise US are complaining ever since Trump won - ohoo Russia hacked !! it just pure nonsense where people do not want to accept democracy.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2022, 05:26:35 PM »

Otherwise US are complaining ever since Trump won - ohoo Russia hacked !! it just pure nonsense where people do not want to accept democracy.

it would be dereliction of my duty as citizen to allow this kind of crass nonsense to go unchallenged..go post it in you Facebook timeline idiot

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2022, 05:35:28 PM »

it would be dereliction of my duty as citizen to allow this kind of crass nonsense to go unchallenged..go post it in you Facebook timeline idiot

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2022, 06:06:50 PM »
Discuss without saying chebukati rigged.Start by admitting Raila lost.Then we can discuss the academic theories otherwise you start on wrong premise that invite us to come gun blazing.Better start by saying I hate democracy and we need better system of governance.Why would we keep changing systems to appease a perennial loser who had incredible advantage and yet blew it up.Be a democrat and review that your support for Odinga has only made you embittered of the democratic process.Ruto lost in 2002 n 2010..admitted defeat..the pain of defeat was over.What we need urgent is to apply pressure to lose to accept.. someone has to lose.US democrats cried Russian hacking..now Trump crying rigging.We need folks to accept the verdict unless it's deeply brazen rigging. What exactly is wrong with our election that has 46,000 as final polling station all done by local polling clerks and pos?

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2022, 06:12:41 PM »
Ruto lost, badly.... upwards of a million votes.  No need to blaze guns, that's the unvarnished truth. 

Discuss without saying chebukati rigged.Start by admitting Raila lost.Then we can discuss the academic theories otherwise you start on wrong premise that invite us to come gun blazing.Better start by saying I hate democracy and we need better system of governance.Why would we keep changing systems to appease a perennial loser who had incredible advantage and yet blew it up.Be a democrat and review that your support for Odinga has only made you embittered of the democratic process.Ruto lost in 2002 n 2010..admitted defeat..the pain of defeat was over.What we need urgent is to apply pressure to lose to accept.. someone has to lose.US democrats cried Russian hacking..now Trump crying rigging.We need folks to accept the verdict unless it's deeply brazen rigging. What exactly is wrong with our election that has 46,000 as final polling station all done by local polling clerks and pos?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2022, 06:22:15 PM »
ELOG and other local and international observers said election was fair, credible, and verifiable. What else do people want? Raila lost fairly and we should be discussing how losers ought to bow out gracefully, not dissolving a body that works. IEBC may not be as perfect and quick in tallying and reporting results promptly like in a day or few hours, so that should be the area of discussion. Another thing is IEBC's independence should be strengthened, especially from corrupt government like Uhuru's. Chebukati want government interferences to stop. You cannot change results to suit one person!   
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2022, 06:27:08 PM »
Ruto lost, badly.... upwards of a million votes.  No need to blaze guns, that's the unvarnished truth. 

Raila is a fool to lose a million votes

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2022, 06:40:32 PM »
Your moral compass needs rewinding. It is the coup plotters who want Kenyans to be shot in the streets, village bushes, to die of hunger, strife just to give an orgasm to psychopathic losers. Anybody taking out the psychopaths will be doing millions of Kenyans a favour.

Gout you also want people shot dead?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2022, 06:48:17 PM »
ELOG and other local and international observers said election was fair, credible, and verifiable. What else do people want? Raila lost fairly and we should be discussing how losers ought to bow out gracefully, not dissolving a body that works. IEBC may not be as perfect and quick in tallying and reporting results promptly like in a day or few hours, so that should be the area of discussion. Another thing is IEBC's independence should be strengthened, especially from corrupt government like Uhuru's. Chebukati want government interferences to stop. You cannot change results to suit one person!   
Langata Nixon korir lost by small margin n admitted it with his tallies.Prof Lonya lost by smallest margin and admit defeat.Isaac Ruto the same.What is lacking is the culture of being brave to take defeat like a man... it's painful to lose but someone has to lose..and not cry from here to Timbuktu when you lose an election.Someone has to lose even if by singular vote.Raila if he admitted defeat in 2013 would have learn lessons...but it was lame excuse of blaming everyone but themselves... democracy can only function if losers take defeat and don't test he mettle of democratic institution with long bitter tales . IEBC is now totally broken threatening the stability of Kenya in caseof a rerun