Author Topic: AND THE WINNER IS RAILA AMOLO ODINGA  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
AND THE WINNER IS RAILA AMOLO ODINGA
« on: August 15, 2022, 03:54:13 AM »
I hope the reality is now sinking in slowly.

Raila will never be president.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 06:12:30 AM by patel »
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Achiek Tho RELOADED

Re: AND THE WINNER IS RAILA AMOLO ODINGA
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 03:58:09 AM »
They said Ruto was sleeping walking to statehouse😂. And for people to wake them up if and when Raila is President. I am officially waking RV HH and Pundito :D

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 03:58:55 AM »
Based on what, Kichwa? I'm genuinely lost here. Why were you guys quiet? What has changed?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 04:04:31 AM »

Its over bro. No need for any more of that RV cheap propaganda wasting bandwidth with nonsense.  Just wait for the announcement at 3pm Kenya time.  Everything is in motion for that eventuality.

Based on what, Kichwa? I'm genuinely lost here. Why were you guys quiet? What has changed?

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 04:20:30 AM »
Lol, Kichwa, I'm a she.

But sawa. No one is saying anything but Azimio soldiers all over Twitter and Facebook are acting like you. It's puzzling and I can't find what may have done this: the mood was very different several hours ago. Saw many threads with very "loud" mourning. This season has been very interesting observing Kenyans.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 04:40:17 AM »
You guys are amazing , a true defination of Raila supporters. Emotionally attached and a reason why Raila has been able to use for years.
Prepare to believe the elections were stolen and head to Supreme court . Then the cycle continues continue in opposition until 2027 where Raila will run again.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 04:46:21 AM »
Noway, you are very deeply emotionally attached to your hatred of Raila. How can you talk of emotional attachment after you guys' postings this past week? :D

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 05:20:23 AM »
Ive been poating for the last 20+ years about each and everything.
Few weeka ago we were on the same side on Ukrainian special operation . Its electioneering period so your advice is not to post and post years before.
You ODMers amaze me.

Noway, you are very deeply emotionally attached to your hatred of Raila. How can you talk of emotional attachment after you guys' postings this past week? :D

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2022, 06:34:59 AM »
Ive been poating for the last 20+ years about each and everything.
Few weeka ago we were on the same side on Ukrainian special operation . Its electioneering period so your advice is not to post and post years before.
You ODMers amaze me.

1: Who hasn't been posting about all manner things for years?
2. I'm not advising you; just pointing out your hypocrisy. A deeply emotionally attached person poking fun at others for emotional attachment.
3. Your complaints, including this one referencing us being on the same side on a radically separate issue, are all highlights of you being super emo about this election. Why would I agree with anyone on something just because we share an opinion on a different matter? I agree with myself! :D And I neither reject nor relate to people on the basis of their opinions on politics/religion/large social issues, but their treatment of me as an individual. I'm fully aware they each have their own mind and don't share mine.
4. Unlike you, I'm quite sober about the possibility that this goes either way and I'm fully ready to accept either outcome. You and your pals are emo about that too!  :D That I dare to be open to either possibility instead of just believing your declarations.

Nah, Noway: YOU guys are pretty amazing.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2022, 06:40:23 AM »
Sorry Sis, the numbers changed.  This should be over in less than eight hours now, then WSR, will either decide to appeal or concede.  Either way is fine with us. After that then the investigations of the shenanigans will begin.  A lot of those stolen elections in the mountains will be investigated and brought to justice and annulled.

Lol, Kichwa, I'm a she.

But sawa. No one is saying anything but Azimio soldiers all over Twitter and Facebook are acting like you. It's puzzling and I can't find what may have done this: the mood was very different several hours ago. Saw many threads with very "loud" mourning. This season has been very interesting observing Kenyans.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2022, 07:05:19 AM »
Okay what official results just waking up

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2022, 07:09:23 AM »
LMAO, Kichwa, :D :D Why did you edit Patel's post a few days ago? I saw him complain about it. Now look at how he has avenged himself on this edit on your post here (the OP). 8)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2022, 11:22:35 AM »
LMAO, Kichwa, :D :D Why did you edit Patel's post a few days ago? I saw him complain about it. Now look at how he has avenged himself on this edit on your post here (the OP). 8)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2022, 11:46:46 AM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2022, 11:48:02 AM »

Raila 7,042,162
 Ruto 6,986,717

Okay what official results just waking up

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2022, 11:50:35 AM »

Raila 7,042,162
 Ruto 6,986,717

What percentages do these figures represent?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2022, 02:27:41 PM »

Raila 7,042,162
 Ruto 6,986,717

What percentages do these figures represent?
You are dealing with a crazy person consuming fake news! Algorithms are so bad. They feed you what you want to hear until you totally forget reality!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2022, 02:38:39 PM »
I'm just asking him to give full figures, because figures minus percentages are incomplete and those figures look very close together. No matter, it;s just 20 minutes now and we'll finally know and all these rumors can finally stop.

(And I've seen you peddle more fake news here this past week than almost anyone :D)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2022, 02:40:18 PM »
What Azimio is doing to Kichwa and many of his supporters is criminal.

Raila lost this election by morning after election.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2022, 02:43:45 PM »
I'm just asking him to give full figures, because figures minus percentages are incomplete and those figures look very close together. No matter, it;s just 20 minutes now and we'll finally know and all these rumors can finally stop.

(And I've seen you peddle more fake news here this past week than almost anyone :D)
No, DP was notified on Friday evening to prepare to pick up certificate on Saturday with his family, but when tallying reached 90% Azimio started mess and recount was reset again. I knew DP won by Friday that is why I am bold with my news. 
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!