Author Topic: Itumbi reporting La Murder PS and Kinoti booked flight for Aug 10 to Aussie!  (Read 591 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
The Hustler Nation Intelligence Bureau ( HNIB) agents are verifying reports that:
1. The La Murder PS - has booked a ticket to Melbourne, Australia together with DCI Kinoti.
2. The Ticket is dated 10th August, 2022.
3. The La Murder PS is already engaged in searching for a Lecturer Gig in Australia. University of Melbourne is one of the places he has applied and gotten a response.
4. Deep State internal Polls show that William Ruto is winning with 55.4%
5. That the La Murder PS has already secured a Furnished Apartment in Melbourne.
6. A certain VOYAGER  has reportedly bought an Island in Seychelles.
7. Deep State has given up on the elections and is now focusing on suppressing turn-out for the General Elections across the Country.
8. The suppression in both Raila and Ruto stronghold is aimed at ensuring there is no straight winner on 9.8.2022.
9. Chiefs through the C-30 are being told to ensure that there is suppressed turn-out using all methods including buying and holding IDs.
Project C-30 also involves using goons to cause fracas at polling Stations.
Use of Violence is also part of the project.
10. President Uhuru attempted to bring together Obure, Ongeri, Arati and Manson Nyamweya. After many hours, Uhuru failed yesterday to secure a Joint ticket. They accused the President of financing Simba Arati through Fred Matiangi.
11.  With Deep State reporting a William Ruto outright win. Sources close to President Uhuru tell HNIB agents that he is considering skipping the Inauguration Ceremony.
It is so DECLASSIFIED!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I had guessed Seychelles move. Look like they rest are following Nancy Gitau to Australia

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
I had guessed Seychelles move. Look like they rest are following Nancy Gitau to Australia
I don't know why Australia? May be they have intelligence DP is well connected in USA and bad ass Cadillac Escalade can pull up on you coast to coast!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
I found Seychelles very boring.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The choice is normally Canada (Miguna Miguna will sue their arse) and Australia.
It easy to immigrate to either and they speak English
Australia is nicer because winters are shorter.

US and Uk is definitely out of bounds....because you just never know...they could be deported anytime.

The rest of world you'd have to learn other languages.

I bet all of them have bought properties in Dubai..it can be very hot though and youre going to run into many kenyans.

I don't know why Australia? May be they have intelligence DP is well connected in USA and bad ass Cadillac Escalade can pull up on you coast to coast!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You didnt have private island and tonnes of money. I think plan remain - sneak into Maasai Mara, live in Seychelles (get more sun) and once in a while run to Switzerland to sort out his finances - with couple of trips to watch Formula1 races. That is Uhuru retirement plan.
I found Seychelles very boring.

Offline sema

• Enigma
Itumbi is a village clown.  He began by telling us that Tuju had escaped and that turned out to be incorrect.  Now who is this lamurder he is talking about? and who is he saying just bought a private island in the seychelles? uhuru? Itumbi is basically clueless.