Author Topic: Junet audio with IEBC  (Read 442 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Junet audio with IEBC
« on: July 31, 2022, 12:59:17 PM »
Not sure what to make of this - real or fake.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Junet audio with IEBC
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 01:15:28 PM »
Didmus Baraza say this part 1:

Hon. Junet Mohamed we are following you keenly. I will address the Nation tommorow 4pm with details and evidence of your attempts to manipulate elections. This will include meetings you've held with pollsters to manipulate opinion polls infavour of Raila Odinga the 5th looser. I want to salute the commisioners who have refused to be part of such monkey pinky business. While they had time to sell their agenda,they squandered the opportunity by relying on the non-existent deep state...now they want to be vote swindlers....A total exercise in futility...

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 02:04:10 PM »
Not sure what to make of this - real or fake.

You are the IT guy if you cannot figure out then we the masses will assume its true,sounds very convincing to me

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 02:05:12 PM »
Barasa will be the best guy to answer Janet Mohammed. They should go after him on corruption issues. He is the custodian of Raila shakedowns.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2022, 02:06:36 PM »
Sound real to me. There is nothing IT here. You're guys who go around asking us to hack facebook.
You are the IT guy if you cannot figure out then we the masses will assume its true,sounds very convincing to me

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2022, 02:11:00 PM »
Sound real to me. There is nothing IT here. You're guys who go around ask us to hack facebook.
:D :D am not asking you to hack anybody account that is vile if I would ask you to hack its all about money, hacking banks and other financial institutions not crap like exposing people.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2022, 04:48:18 PM »
Seems baba and his cow will admit they rigged at the Supreme Court to ensure the elections are annulled. 😁😁😁
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2022, 04:59:14 PM »
I'm the IT guy. The audio is 100 legit based on the thumbs up status shown by Fakin' The Flunk? deepfakes software. I have used it for a while with positive results compared to other top leading software!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!