Author Topic: Pragmatic and Audacity of Dope - Shame on you! Shame on You! Shame on You!  (Read 660 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila feel entitled to Luhya votes.An opinion poll carried out last week shows Raila is trailing Ruto in Bungoma. He (Ruto) is at nearly 60 per cent and I am at 40 per cent. Shame on you people! Shame on you people! Shame on you! I feel very slighted,

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Raila really think he has 40% of Bukusu? He will be lucky to scope 35% UDA internal polls conducted by competent number crunchers show he has 29%!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes I have at 25 percent tops

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
day minute as President once his term is up, am sure Museveni and Kagame in Arusha are looking at him and wondering, are you mad!!!??

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
day minute as President once his term is up, am sure Museveni and Kagame in Arusha are looking at him and wondering, are you mad!!!??
55 percent from where.. Eunice and Kituyi are done..Bungoma apart from Bumula maybe is complete wrap by Kenya kwanza .Bukusu are not new to Raila...they know him since 1995 fordk battles...Last election Ruto scored 20 percent of Bukusu with kalenjin 10 percent making 30 percent...this time even if give Ruto 45 percent of Bukusu he is already 60 percent if you add non Bukusu.Raila best is to 30 percent of Bukusu and end up with 25 percent...very likely Ruto will score 80 percent of Bungoma.Apart from Weta influence the fact that Lusaka did better than useless Wangamati and Didmus did excellent has convinced Bukusu that Ruto is the way.Kituyi or Eunice or Wangamati have nothing to show except shout tibim.Weta has kibabii university . Wangamati has really disappointed Bukusu wasting all the money in Bungoma town like he was mayor of the town not a governor .Oparanya can talk in Kakamega because his development record is clear...shida he can't go beyond Ekero in mumias

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Wacha ujinga. Raila himself quoted his internal opinion poll showing Ruto at 60% when he castigated Bungoma folks. On this, I trust Raila more than you. The man was visibly upset about the poll! Barasa, Wetangula,  Lusaka, and UDA brigade in Bungoma and Transnzoia cannot be beaten!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
Well, we are barely 2weeks away from the day of reckoning.... msema kweli ni siku hiyo!!

Wacha ujinga. Raila himself quoted his internal opinion poll showing Ruto at 60% when he castigated Bungoma folks. On this, I trust Raila more than you. The man was visibly upset about the poll! Barasa, Wetangula,  Lusaka, and UDA brigade in Bungoma and Transnzoia cannot be beaten!