Author Topic: Dominance of West is coming to an end, former UK PM says  (Read 2914 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Dominance of West is coming to an end, former UK PM says
« on: July 17, 2022, 11:37:02 AM »
https://www.rt.com/news/559117-tony-blair-ukraine-china/

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Dominance of West is coming to an end, former UK PM says
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 08:40:57 AM »
Most western past presidents and senior officials end their careers by being lobbyists that get paid top dollars, especially when they criticize the west and the US, mainly because of their 'credibility.' In the 1920s, there were many talking about US impending doom. In the 1960s, even Americans thought the US collapse was imminent when images of Vietnam started hitting print media and TV stations. Take it from me, they were bullshit, and similar assertations in 2022 are super bullshit. The US will dominate the globe until Jesus comes!
Having roamed US streets for two decades, there is no way US states and their integrated economies will slow down anytime soon. I believe once the supply chain hits cruising altitude and Covid mess is entirely behind the rearview mirror, the US economy, which is currently booming despite anemic economies on the international stage, will ratchet only up. I think the WEST will dominate the next 100 years, especially the US. I predict the State of California will overtake Germany in the next few years to be the fourth largest economy. In a decade or so, it may close in on Japan to be the 3rd Largest Economy in the world after China and US.
If California were A country it Would Have
The 5th Largest Economy
Chart
Country   GDP ($T USD)
United States   $20,893
China   $14,722
Japan   $5,057
Germany   $3,846
California   $3,353
United Kingdom   $2,764
India   $2,660
France   $2,630
Italy   $1,888
Canada   $1,644

Sir, the WEST is a beast economically that NEVER declines; it reinvents, reengineers, and retools itself to remain a dominant economy for a very long time. One hundred fifty years and running, and I firmly believe another 200 years are about to start. Betting on the WEST to decline is always a losing proposition. Top US economist told naysayers in 1971. Another one said the same thing in 2018. If you dig deeper into the literature, I am sure another economist in Abram Lincoln's Administration (the 1860s) must have said the same!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 08:48:52 AM »

RVHH , some of us have been priviledged to live in the West in the 90s 2000s and 2010s and now 2020s .
Its true West has been on the decline and East is on the upward trend.
China rules in Africa and South America .
Take example of Kenya , Who do you think amongst China and Western Govt calls the shots.

Most western past presidents and senior officials end their careers by being lobbyists that get paid top dollars, especially when they criticize the west and the US, mainly because of their 'credibility.' In the 1920s, there were many talking about US impending doom. In the 1960s, even Americans thought the US collapse was imminent when images of Vietnam started hitting print media and TV stations. Take it from me, they were bullshit, and similar assertations in 2022 are super bullshit. The US will dominate the globe until Jesus comes!
Having roamed US streets for two decades, there is no way US states and their integrated economies will slow down anytime soon. I believe once the supply chain hits cruising altitude and Covid mess is entirely behind the rearview mirror, the US economy, which is currently booming despite anemic economies on the international stage, will ratchet only up. I think the WEST will dominate the next 100 years, especially the US. I predict the State of California will overtake Germany in the next few years to be the fourth largest economy. In a decade or so, it may close in on Japan to be the 3rd Largest Economy in the world after China and US.
The 5th Largest Economy
Chart
Country   GDP ($T USD)
United States   $20,893
China   $14,722
Japan   $5,057
Germany   $3,846
California   $3,353
United Kingdom   $2,764
India   $2,660
France   $2,630
Italy   $1,888
Canada   $1,644

Sir, the WEST is a beast economically that NEVER declines; it reinvents, reengineers, and retools itself to remain a dominant economy for a very long time. One hundred fifty years and running, and I firmly believe another 200 years are about to start. Betting on the WEST to decline is always a losing proposition. Top US economist told naysayers in 1971. Another one said the same thing in 2018. If you dig deeper into the literature, I am sure another economist in Abram Lincoln's Administration (the 1860s) must have said the same!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 09:14:53 AM »
China is a new curve ball that US has no response to.Its huge, populated and lives in equally populated south Asia.US became superpower recently..it clocking 100yrs.Before that Brits for like 50yrs.China has been superpower for the rest of 18 centuries since Jesus was born.They are now superpower with US.That is why US and EU Sanctions of Russia misfired.What remain is how long US can keep pace with China... before China rise to be the lone superpower

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 09:42:38 AM »
Most of Kenyans in Western Cities are brainwashed.The media system has really made them believe Western Countries are indispensable.
RVs history classes make him have a wider perspective of what is happening.
Empires have always risen and eventually they fall. Simple mistakes lile what is happening now.Germany tose because of cheap russian energy now they will sanction it and Russia will just sell it cheaply to China who then will have an advantage in the global.wotld with cheaper products.
Actually majority of Kenyan petroleuem products come from processed oil in China.
But then again RVHH still believes U.S. is the 90s U.S.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 09:52:58 AM »

RVHH , some of us have been priviledged to live in the West in the 90s 2000s and 2010s and now 2020s .
Take example of Kenya , Who do you think amongst China and Western Govt calls the shots.

The 5th Largest Economy
Chart
Country   GDP ($T USD)
United States   $20,893
China   $14,722
Japan   $5,057
Germany   $3,846
California   $3,353
United Kingdom   $2,764
India   $2,660
France   $2,630
Italy   $1,888
Canada   $1,644

The west and America decline is a myth that has been in existence since 1800s. Read published articles in 1920s and 1980s. It is similar to the articles published in 2020s. After Berlin conference of 1885, Belgium was calling shots in Congo, while British was ruling Kenya. China's stint in Kenya, like past powers will dissipate in no time, but US will continue dominating the globe for quite sometimes as history has shown. America companies like Boeing are calling shots in China and globally. China now has the largest fleet of Boeing 737 planes in the world!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 09:57:57 AM »

RVHH then you go and use the worst example.
Due to Bidens policy , China has turned to Airbus i think two weeks ago. Its so bad for the U.S.Aviation  commercial sector that they are switching to Military which is the only income earner.
RVHH talk to me . We know what we are saying.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-04/boeing-rues-us-china-trade-war-as-airbus-wins-37-billion-deal

The 5th Largest Economy
Chart
Country   GDP ($T USD)
United States   $20,893
China   $14,722
Japan   $5,057
Germany   $3,846
California   $3,353
United Kingdom   $2,764
India   $2,660
France   $2,630
Italy   $1,888
Canada   $1,644

The west and America decline is a myth that has been in existence since 1800s. Read published articles in 1920s and 1980s. It is similar to the articles published in 2020s. After Berlin conference of 1885, Belgium was calling shots in Congo, while British was ruling Kenya. China's stint in Kenya, like past powers will dissipate in no time, but US will continue dominating the globe for quite sometimes as history has shown. America companies like Boeing are calling shots in China and globally. China now has the largest fleet of Boeing 737 planes in the world!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2022, 10:12:59 AM »
Most of Kenyans in Western Cities are brainwashed.The media system has really made them believe Western Countries are indispensable.
RVs history classes make him have a wider perspective of what is happening.
Empires have always risen and eventually they fall. Simple mistakes lile what is happening now.Germany tose because of cheap russian energy now they will sanction it and Russia will just sell it cheaply to China who then will have an advantage in the global.wotld with cheaper products.
Actually majority of Kenyan petroleuem products come from processed oil in China.
But then again RVHH still believes U.S. is the 90s U.S.
Quit watching Russia Today propaganda and read peer-reviewed articles throughout the 20th and 21st centuries. US decline remains a myth! Russia was roaming Africa back in the day better than the Chinese today, but they are still economically at the bottom. China will roam Africa as well but will not squeeze much from Africa, as history has shown time and time again!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2022, 10:22:41 AM »

Due to Bidens policy , China has turned to Airbus i think two weeks ago. Its so bad for the U.S.Aviation  commercial sector that they are switching to Military which is the only income earner.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-04/boeing-rues-us-china-trade-war-as-airbus-wins-37-billion-deal

The 5th Largest Economy
Chart
Country   GDP ($T USD)
United States   $20,893
China   $14,722
Japan   $5,057
Germany   $3,846
California   $3,353
United Kingdom   $2,764
India   $2,660
France   $2,630
Italy   $1,888
Canada   $1,644

Airbus is a western French aircraft that survives courtesy of Boeing. China switching to Airbus is like sucking left nipples and then switching to the right one! It is one of the same-Western Aircraft dominating Chinese skies!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2022, 10:44:08 AM »
The official timeline of China eclipsing US nominal GDP is 2028. Already China has overtaken us in many fronts: domestic infra, foreign infra, trade, donor, etc. China is almostly single-handedly keeping Iran and Russia afloat against US-led sanctions.

As China takes over, their clubs like SCO, AIIB, BRICS+ will supplant US version. Fence-sitters and freeloaders like Turkey or EU or India will align and ignore the US.

Great Britain fell catastrophically during the Suez Canal standoff in 50s... the UK was suddenly exposed as nothing compared to the US and the Soviets. In a decade or so the US will get a rude awakening, when we issue a sanctions or other hit order and noone complies. A mini-play of this occurred in 2014 when the UK and Israel signed on to the AIIB despite Obama's express wishes.

Sanctions are simple: which market can't you live without - US or China? The US has been working overtime to thwart China but I don't see any tangible results. Tibet, Hong Kong now Uygur bla de bla.

China is a new curve ball that US has no response to.Its huge, populated and lives in equally populated south Asia.US became superpower recently..it clocking 100yrs.Before that Brits for like 50yrs.China has been superpower for the rest of 18 centuries since Jesus was born.They are now superpower with US.That is why US and EU Sanctions of Russia misfired.What remain is how long US can keep pace with China... before China rise to be the lone superpower
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2022, 10:46:02 AM »
RVHH sometimes its better to remain silent than embarrasing oneself.
Airbus is Boeings biggest competitor. They dont see eye to eye. If you were talking of Brazils Embraer hapo sawa.
China has its foot in Europe as well. Chinas biggest problem is not Europe but U.S.
Biden has messed up Boeings prospects Im telling you as an insider.For Boeing to make money they are switching from civil aviation manufacturers to Military aviation manufacturers thats where there is money as a U.S. gov is pumping lots of money to the Military complex thanks to Ukrainian war.

The 5th Largest Economy
Chart
Country   GDP ($T USD)
United States   $20,893
China   $14,722
Japan   $5,057
Germany   $3,846
California   $3,353
United Kingdom   $2,764
India   $2,660
France   $2,630
Italy   $1,888
Canada   $1,644

Airbus is a western French aircraft that survives courtesy of Boeing. China switching to Airbus is like sucking left nipples and then switching to the right one! It is one of the same-Western Aircraft dominating Chinese skies!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2022, 10:58:58 AM »
It's like saying your neighbor is not rich because you don't like him.

The way I see the Ukraine war: it's a redux of Iraq or Afghanistan. A mispriority. When the US over-reached while China was getting its house in order. 2 decades of misadventure.

Ultimately the sanctions will backfire: Turkey, India, Saudis, etc have already declined to enlist, the Europeans will withdraw and the US will recoil in shame.

RVHH sometimes its better to remain silent than embarrasing oneself.
Airbus is Boeings biggest competitor. They dont see eye to eye. If you were talking of Brazils Embraer hapo sawa.
China has its foot in Europe as well. Chinas biggest problem is not Europe but U.S.
Biden has messed up Boeings prospects Im telling you as an insider.For Boeing to make money they are switching from civil aviation manufacturers to Military aviation manufacturers thats where there is money as a U.S. gov is pumping lots of money to the Military complex thanks to Ukrainian war.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2022, 11:11:32 AM »
Look closely you will see likes of Israel - yes ISRAEL! - maintains a vague response in anything US vs China. The Saudis too - China is the biggest client and supplier - despite China keeping Iran afloat.

If you are Israel you have to maintain a keen eye on the horizon. You might need a new bff soon, you start courting him early. I can bet SWU is gearing up to be the new AIPAC replica in China.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2022, 11:27:53 AM »
As usual Noway turning things to suit his needs. Did Biden cause Boeing's current problems with 737 Max?

Now you mention Boeing on the way down in China and Airbus way up in China not realising Airbus is also a company from Western nations. Had you mentioned Russia taking the space left by Boeing, that would be another issue. Turning from one Westrn company to the other and mentioning the downfall of the Western world at the same breath.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2022, 11:31:51 AM »
Are there any Jews in China to influence Chises foreign policy? I can see you are trying to implicate the Jews having the same influence in China as they have in the US. I think you are dreaming.

Look closely you will see likes of Israel - yes ISRAEL! - maintains a vague response in anything US vs China. The Saudis too - China is the biggest client and supplier - despite China keeping Iran afloat.

If you are Israel you have to maintain a keen eye on the horizon. You might need a new bff soon, you start courting him early. I can bet SWU is gearing up to be the new AIPAC replica in China.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2022, 01:02:40 PM »

Is it out education system or people a just naive.
Kadudu I didnt bring up Boeing and China RVHH did so mistakenly claiming Boeing is calling shots in China. I just corrected him yelling him as latest as two weeks ago Boeing was Blaming Biden for his trade policies which have made China to go Airbus.
When you come yapping without knowing Boeing officially cried foul is just height of stupidity.

https://mentourpilot.com/is-china-a-serious-problem-for-boeing/
As usual Noway turning things to suit his needs. Did Biden cause Boeing's current problems with 737 Max?

Now you mention Boeing on the way down in China and Airbus way up in China not realising Airbus is also a company from Western nations. Had you mentioned Russia taking the space left by Boeing, that would be another issue. Turning from one Westrn company to the other and mentioning the downfall of the Western world at the same breath.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2022, 01:09:21 PM »
Agreed. The world may see multi-polar kind of interplay. China, India, US and  EU - will be running different spheres. China rise may be counted by United Western World like EU/NATO and India.

The US on it's own is about 20yrs from seeking aid from China :). But as long as Europeans and American merge in NATO/EU- they will continue to dominate global politics.

The official timeline of China eclipsing US nominal GDP is 2028. Already China has overtaken us in many fronts: domestic infra, foreign infra, trade, donor, etc. China is almostly single-handedly keeping Iran and Russia afloat against US-led sanctions.

As China takes over, their clubs like SCO, AIIB, BRICS+ will supplant US version. Fence-sitters and freeloaders like Turkey or EU or India will align and ignore the US.

Great Britain fell catastrophically during the Suez Canal standoff in 50s... the UK was suddenly exposed as nothing compared to the US and the Soviets. In a decade or so the US will get a rude awakening, when we issue a sanctions or other hit order and noone complies. A mini-play of this occurred in 2014 when the UK and Israel signed on to the AIIB despite Obama's express wishes.

Sanctions are simple: which market can't you live without - US or China? The US has been working overtime to thwart China but I don't see any tangible results. Tibet, Hong Kong now Uygur bla de bla.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2022, 01:38:32 PM »
It is your education. Why think you know everything better than all others?

Boeing had the Chinese air market in the hand. RVHH only indicated this. What is today can change tomorrow. Chinese airlines fly mainly Boeing and not Airbus. Boeing since making the 737 Max errors has not being selling airplanes as much. With Biden, they are looking for a scapegoat. It is mainly Boeing that brought itself where it is today and nothing to do with Biden. He is even softer on China than your local hero, Trump.

Go back to elimu ya Ngumbaru. It used to be free. Not sure today, but most likely you can pay with mpesa. :D

Also stop claiming people living in Western countries are brainwashed. Does Russia have free media? Can you hear even one any critical sentence about Putin on Russian media or about Xi Jinping on Chinese media?

Kadudu I didnt bring up Boeing and China RVHH did so mistakenly claiming Boeing is calling shots in China. I just corrected him yelling him as latest as two weeks ago Boeing was Blaming Biden for his trade policies which have made China to go Airbus.
When you come yapping without knowing Boeing officially cried foul is just height of stupidity.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2022, 01:53:57 PM »
It is your education. Why think you know everything better than all others?

Boeing had the Chinese air market in the hand. RVHH only indicated this. What is today can change tomorrow. Chinese airlines fly mainly Boeing and not Airbus. Boeing since making the 737 Max errors has not being selling airplanes as much. With Biden, they are looking for a scapegoat. It is mainly Boeing that brought itself where it is today and nothing to do with Biden. He is even softer on China than your local hero, Trump.

Go back to elimu ya Ngumbaru. It used to be free. Not sure today, but most likely you can pay with mpesa. :D

Also stop claiming people living in Western countries are brainwashed. Does Russia have free media? Can you hear even one any critical sentence about Putin on Russian media or about Xi Jinping on Chinese media?

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2022, 02:03:42 PM »
The US on it's own is about 20yrs from seeking aid from China :).

Only person who would make such a silly statement is one who has never been to either China or the US.  The US is not going down in our lifetimes. China is a shithole country (go there and see for yourself)

Warrent Buffet has to remind people every year to never bet against the US.  As much as people want it to happen, the US is the greatest country on earth and will remain so for the next 500 years or more ( no one is even close to it. Citing China or india is just a joke)