Author Topic: mama county before she became fat  (Read 627 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
mama county before she became fat
« on: July 12, 2022, 04:48:13 PM »

she was a beautiful vixen

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: mama county before she became fat
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 05:03:26 PM »
Marua Ma Party. my cousin attended a dance in kinale and it was when this song was released. legend has it he requested the dj to play this song and his request was ignored. he was a stranger in kinale and other men knew he was there to steal their girlfriends. a scuffle broke out my cousin was 6ft 5 inches and he was with another cousin a big guy weighing about 250 pounds. they fought their way out of the dance and took the turntable with them. the kinale guys were so mad they ran and went home and got an axe and way laid my cuzos on a path they were know to use to get home. my cousin got hit on his back with an axe the guys just used the axe side to hit him. the following morning you could see a mark of the axe on his back. needless to say he was on his back for weeks. that cousin of mine was the most rogue mad fighter I ever known. even obohos in eastlands knew not to mess with him. plus the man was a. Raging alcoholic.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 05:46:59 PM »
Everyone know she was in showbiz those times
She was acting in KBC Tausi. She used to try faking swahili accent but it was always noticable

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 06:48:23 PM »
That was way before she met Kimunya among other many sponsor. She was my niece classmate in mugoiri girls. Ya dunia kweli si machache.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 07:42:56 PM »
A woman's beauty is enough fortune when well utilised...just imagine Sabina lying in your arms and offering preparing you breakfast with a night dress or hot pant..you give her $1MN.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2022, 07:57:59 PM »
Very good trajectory. She was able to capitalise radio publicity and has paved the way for likes of Wamuchomba.

Except for KEMSA, haven't heard any corruption case over previous years. Most are usual innuendos against women in politics.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2022, 08:12:04 PM »
Very good trajectory. She was able to capitalise radio publicity and has paved the way for likes of Wamuchomba.

Except for KEMSA, haven't heard any corruption case over previous years. Most are usual innuendos against women in politics.

NONSENSE