Author Topic: Kalenjin pundit cok2010 does it allow American citizens to be governors?  (Read 450 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
?s=20&t=MX7mSq9SOjeU9tfjFQ_C1g

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Dual citizen nope. She has to renounce US citizenship. But ile kesi ya Mwende ilienda aje?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Dual citizen nope. She has to renounce US citizenship. But ile kesi ya Mwende ilienda aje?

Court I think sided with parliament bug uhuru defied the courts. This Susan needs to get all the heat. She is a demagogue. A cancerous cunt

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You have a problem with strong women. Baby Mama dramas projection. I have many parcels of land in Nakuru and I am adding more. Yes most people like Lee compared to Mbugua or Susan....but Susan deserve a chance. She started as Speaker of County, rose to Senate and has done good job, always speaking her mind, like his father.

She might might have inherited Kihika irascible toughness but that is what women need to survive in politics. Nakuru politics is like Kiambu or Nairobi - it's pretty rough.

Lee messed up big time by following Uhuru. If he had stuck with Ruto - people like his mild and good natured manners - but that is what Uhuru exploited and now he finds himself off-side - and I guess he is part of Moi-Kenyatta dynasty.

Court I think sided with parliament bug uhuru defied the courts. This Susan needs to get all the heat. She is a demagogue. A cancerous cunt

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
She will be a disaster like waiguru