Author Topic: Julius Mwale still conning Kenyans  (Read 1493 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Julius Mwale still conning Kenyans
« on: June 21, 2022, 06:20:47 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-06-12-sh28bn-data-centre-to-be-set-up-in-kakamega-county/

Yaani star is a garbage newspaper. I saw another article where he is now claiming to have started a car battery in PLANT in Drc

Offline sema

• Enigma
Re: Julius Mwale still conning Kenyans
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 06:32:40 PM »
How has this guy not been arrested yet and he is in the US? and now he is on Miss Trudy's silly show flying her around in private jets (who is paying for this?)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 06:41:14 PM »
How has this guy not been arrested yet and he is in the US? and now he is on Miss Trudy's silly show flying her around in private jets (who is paying for this?)

Those youtubers are fucking bottom of the barrel scoundrels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 06:49:47 PM »
He is pretty sleek(if you are not familiar with what he is talking about).  I was only able to pin him down as con when he told obvious(to me) lies about technology and patents.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 06:51:24 PM »
Mwale is a high profile-fake-until-you-make-it conman. He duped young Nairobi slayqueen (Ms Trudy), took her to high profile rented house, sucked her nipples until they were sharp like HB pencil and pounded her. The lady was sold for lies. She made content that made her followers say "wow!" Fake-until-you-make-it is today's way of life.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 06:52:28 PM »
That con is too smooth; cant be beaten; I think he has made it.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 07:12:20 PM »
Nothing wrong..ata wewe jaribu bahati..in a capitalistic system the joy of one is the pain of another.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2022, 07:41:36 PM »
Nothing wrong..ata wewe jaribu bahati..in a capitalistic system the joy of one is the pain of another.

conning people and peddling falsehoods is a crime

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 08:49:07 PM »

Nobody is too smooth for the US justice department. They have 98% conviction rate.  His day is coming (you won't even know they've been watching you for years and then one day...boom!) Ask Hushpuppi and many others.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 09:02:21 PM »

Nobody is too smooth for the US justice department. They have 98% conviction rate.  His day is coming (you won't even know they've been watching you for years and then one day...boom!) Ask Hushpuppi and many others.

A conman is like a terrorist...He has reached his end Jail and death don't scare such people.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2022, 10:15:15 PM »
Yeah - if he falls for DEA trap to sell anything to an American - he is dead.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2022, 10:38:32 PM »

DEA is if you are selling drugs.  I don't think he's selling drugs (Mwale wouldn't be able to keep up with the high level drug dealers in the US) so maybe credit card fraud? bank fraud? I'm not sure, but he is getting the money from somewhere because he is not getting these things for free, but I'm sure they're watching him (you can't get away with these things in the US) Even Madoff who played a much more sophisticated game was eventually caught.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2022, 10:43:58 PM »
Right. I think he doesnt do drugs peddling; using definitely.
His main wealth is land fraud.
Mostly targeting old wazungus properties.
Or conning new wazungu of beach plots.
One good plot deal can easily get you 100m.

DEA is if you are selling drugs.  I don't think he's selling drugs (Mwale wouldn't be able to keep up with the high level drug dealers in the US) so maybe credit card fraud? bank fraud? I'm not sure, but he is getting the money from somewhere because he is not getting these things for free, but I'm sure they're watching him (you can't get away with these things in the US) Even Madoff who played a much more sophisticated game was eventually caught.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2022, 10:54:10 PM »
Land fraud in America? no. not possible.  America is not kenya and wazungu's are not fools.  It's going to be something to do with credit cards and social security numbers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2022, 10:58:00 PM »
I meant US banned him for corruption - in city hall. But he has been named before by US in drug list. Sonko I think smell where money is made and make sure he is in - so I would say he dabble in pretty much everything - where quick money can be made - his prison experience come in handy.
Land fraud in America? no. not possible.  America is not kenya and wazungu's are not fools.  It's going to be something to do with credit cards and social security numbers.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2022, 11:03:02 PM »
In america, if you commit a crime, you go to jail. There's nothing like banning you from city hall and you walk free. There's no land fraud in America. If it's drugs the DEA will catch him. If it's fraud either the state Attorney generals office will catch him or if it's big enough the department of justice (either way, he'll end up in jail for many, many, years)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2022, 11:12:53 PM »
He has touch an American or try to sell things in US soil - otherwise he is out of jurisdiction.
In america, if you commit a crime, you go to jail. There's nothing like banning you from city hall and you walk free. There's no land fraud in America. If it's drugs the DEA will catch him. If it's fraud either the state Attorney generals office will catch him or if it's big enough the department of justice (either way, he'll end up in jail for many, many, years)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2022, 12:40:08 AM »
He is doing legit business, bitcoin, banking, tech, and others on the low-end scale, but he just lies that he is rich to attract rich people. It is OK to lie and fool people about your wealth. You cannot do crime in the US and get away with it, NEVER. As soon as you commit a significant crime, get on the plane within a few hours and stay far away from the US as much as possible. I committed a misdemeanor (Forgetting to pay toll fee in Maryland (I-95); One day, they told me at DMV "your license is suspended (Call this number and pay toll fee)". Anything unlawful behavior in the US will catch up with you. Credit card crime usually turns out to be federal wire fraud, which is many years in jail. You can bet MWALE is crime-free because he would be in and out of jail
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!