Author Topic: Where is Raila?  (Read 721 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Where is Raila?
« on: June 10, 2022, 07:26:46 PM »
He is always going abroad after few weeks or months..and disappears in those trips.you don't hear him not in media or anywhere

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Where is Raila?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 07:36:49 PM »
He must be sick or something.
He went with family mostly
It cannot be to look for campaign money alone.
Although he will do that.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 07:51:47 PM »
I hear there is real tension and stress in the camp. Jaluo Raila inner circle don't trust Uhuru and Azimio okuyus. Reports have it that relationship will end on election night win or loose. A small sign of Raila sickness they rush him to majuu. He has been instructed not to eat, drink or breath air whenever KA are nearby. KA among inner circle is Kabila Adui!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 07:54:30 PM »
Njamba pointed towards medical condition...I wonder what Ngina told him about Jakom......is Shebesh safe/kosher?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 07:57:14 PM »
From outside they are totally dysfunctional; I doubt they have any solid plans; strange bedfellows; not any attempt at team work;
I hear there is real tension and stress in the camp. Jaluo Raila inner circle don't trust Uhuru and Azimio okuyus. Reports have it that relationship will end on election night win or loose. A small sign of Raila sickness they rush him to majuu. He has been instructed not to eat, drink or breath air whenever KA are nearby. KA among inner circle is Kabila Adui!

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 08:11:31 PM »
(1) Raila seems tired in most of his rallies.Sometimes he is the only one sitting down in those rallies.

(2) There is an incident I think in Nyandarua when he cancelled rallies and was flown to Nairobi.

(3) Over the last 12 years,He has undergone head and back surgeries.

(4) There is another incident in Mombasa I think 4 years ago he fainted I think and was taken to Mombasa PGH.

This issue of him disappearing at the height of presidential campaigns tickles my mind since am his die hard supporter.I hope he is well.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 09:05:15 PM »
Raila and kalonzo are playing uda camp. They knew focus will be on uda manifesto launch. They skipped town to go meet foreign backers clandestinely. It is a psychological game on ruto and Co. Confuse and confuond them

Raila is showing signs of age related conigitive decline. He won't last 10 years

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2022, 09:28:57 PM »
Raila if he stops dying his hair and going for plastic surgery is very old man; By 1990s he was all grey haired; Now he tries to look young; but the body is refusing; The family have moved very closer; his kids are hovering around to protect him; he is definitely spend most of the time sleeping;
(1) Raila seems tired in most of his rallies.Sometimes he is the only one sitting down in those rallies.

(2) There is an incident I think in Nyandarua when he cancelled rallies and was flown to Nairobi.

(4) There is another incident in Mombasa I think 4 years ago he fainted I think and was taken to Mombasa PGH.

This issue of him disappearing at the height of presidential campaigns tickles my mind since am his die hard supporter.I hope he is well.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2022, 09:49:07 PM »
Raila if he stops dying his hair and going for plastic surgery is very old man; By 1990s he was all grey haired; Now he tries to look young; but the body is refusing; The family have moved very closer; his kids are hovering around to protect him; he is definitely spend most of the time sleeping;

Yes, the last time in DC I overheard jaluos saying "Huyu mzee amechoka" As soon as he sits down on the sofa anywhere, snoring begins almost immediately. Uhuru and his stealing crew seem want him because of that weakness. 
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2022, 10:45:30 PM »
Amechoka- plus covid-19 and head surgey. Once week of campaign; one week with doctors;
Yes, the last time in DC I overheard jaluos saying "Huyu mzee amechoka" As soon as he sits down on the sofa anywhere, snoring begins almost immediately. Uhuru and his stealing crew seem want him because of that weakness.