Author Topic: Embakassi was on fire  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Embakassi was on fire
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2022, 09:15:46 PM »
Kikuyus are arrogant as hell. They do not see other tribes as human or equal. Even merus were chased out of kiambu. They used to be casual laborers but got into fights over women in my village. They were evicted early in the morning

That why Njuri harbors a lot of hate for Gatheca 

I have friends who talk about luos like they are aliens. The contempt is just amazing. The more lower the social class the worst the bigotry
Contrary to your opinion,Merus consider Kikuyus all same,Kiambu or kabete Kikuyu are far from Merus but during colonial interactions Merus found them proud and aloof but nothing More.You are just Gikuyu to us,Nyeri or Kiambu Merus don't care,My dislike for gatheca is simple just how he has treated Ruto and his taking the country as a Kenyatta Kingdom. Senior Kenyatta gave Merus a wide berth he knew we were wild people, however he was a very fluent Meru speaker and often translated to the British and other Europeans whenever Merus were,but Merus hated him for killing Mau Mau especially Field marshal Baimungi Marete among others.
Kabete kikuyus are now destitute and very poor,in general Kikuyus are very poor compared to Merus nowadays.