Author Topic: Uhuru to pick Raila DPORK  (Read 1370 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru to pick Raila DPORK
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2022, 09:57:29 AM »
That my thinking - PK - is closer to Uhuru than Raila - if we go by Geff Koinange/Bob Collymore testimony - they are friends with Uhuru. PK is also monied and knows something about grand looting and interlinkages to private sector while keep Mr Clean image - a Gideon Moi type of sophisticated thievery .

Martha is pretty much unhinged - and doesnt listen to anybody - will not take orders.

Kalonzo is wishy washy - has no backbone - and is going to be just there - happy to be DPORK.

Uhuru 1st choice has to be Gideon (But he cannot sell) - So next is PK  - if not Lee Moi. Those are ideal Uhuru candidates.

Raila wants to win - think Martha can re-aweken his long lost revolutionary/progressive credentials that Ruto strangely has taken - and seem the favourite for most of Raila think-tank - most are 90s opposition young turks - who have lost their mojo to KANU boys.

The sober ones want Kalonzo because Kalonzo will do 2007 - bolt out with Kambas - denying Raila any chance of winning PORK.

My money is On Peter Kenneth - Uhuru will decide this one - both Mois and Kenyattas will want someone who can protect their wealth - and PK the Gigolo of Sally Kosgey is very ideal for them - is a member of their monied class.

Am looking at it from this perspective,

Can Martha Karua or Kalonzo musyoka protect uhuru when he fallls out with Raila?

Uhuru needs somebody who is on his speed dial and its not those two.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2022, 10:07:00 AM »
Raila and Kalonzo are not uhuru friends...they are the mguys who wanted him hanged at the ICC together with Martha.If they don't take Peter Kenneth as deputy president....UHURU WILL JUST SHAKE HANDS WITH RUTO..and retire to ichaweri.

Looking at Raila meetings,Peter Kenneth is ever there...or maybe Lee Kinyajui.i don't know.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2022, 10:09:30 AM »
Raila has no option but to take Uhuru orders. Even if it's Gideon Moi :). Maybe they dig out his fake degrees :) and say he cannot qualify.

I see PK being picked. Martha is a redherring.

With PK - Uhuru and Gideon - will feel safe enough to invest in Raila. Without it - I agree - they will do handshake.

Raila and Kalonzo are not uhuru friends...they are the mguys who wanted him hanged at the ICC together with Martha.If they don't take Peter Kenneth as deputy president....UHURU WILL JUST SHAKE HANDS WITH RUTO..and retire to ichaweri.

Looking at Raila meetings,Peter Kenneth is ever there...or maybe Lee Kinyajui.i don't know.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2022, 12:20:09 PM »
Raila has no option but to take Uhuru orders. Even if it's Gideon Moi :). Maybe they dig out his fake degrees :) and say he cannot qualify.

With PK - Uhuru and Gideon - will feel safe enough to invest in Raila. Without it - I agree - they will do handshake.
Our self-styled, self-proclaimed resident armchair analyst infamous for a string of failed prediction has got it wrong YET again. He said Charles Keter would win the Kericho Gov nomination, that DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!
@Veritas we demand that you introduce a rule on this forum that whoever makes a failed prediction is banned from from forum for a week, so that on return they make more thoughtful pronouncements. Frankly allowing them to continue yappping nye nye nye becomes a nuisance, gets on our nerves! Nkt.

?s=20&t=RwiQaYjFkSOa1rV9uAiDxA

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2022, 01:44:14 PM »
Mutahi ndio Raila. Mutahi is just gathering info from you so he can use in his fake consultancy. And FOOL I SAW THAT TWEET YESTERDAY. Martha is redherring. He is being used to manage Kalonzo - so he cant say I am a woman too :) but real deal Uhuru will fish from his pocket.

Our self-styled, self-proclaimed resident armchair analyst infamous for a string of failed prediction has got it wrong YET again. He said Charles Keter would win the Kericho Gov nomination, that DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!
@Veritas we demand that you introduce a rule on this forum that whoever makes a failed prediction is banned from from forum for a week, so that on return they make more thoughtful pronouncements. Frankly allowing them to continue yappping nye nye nye becomes a nuisance, gets on our nerves! Nkt.

?s=20&t=RwiQaYjFkSOa1rV9uAiDxA