Author Topic: Who īs this Githunguri Idiot  (Read 802 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Who īs this Githunguri Idiot
« on: April 13, 2022, 02:21:08 PM »
While I was away some mother fucker arrived here and he has the effrontery to hurl iinsults at me. Somebody tell am all game. Wah! He wants to pla rough? He got it. Mtoto wa Malaya anaelamba mikundu huko Mathare dares?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Who īs this Githunguri Idiot
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 02:45:55 PM »
Wacha matusi. If you do not like his posts, just ignore them.
It seems UDAku matusi has go into you. Leave that for the likes of Sudi and akina Muthama.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 02:59:14 PM »
Listen Kadudu

I don't support Ruto or his party. If you haven't figured that out it's not my fault.

If a man chooses to insult me, I have a God given right to revenge. I can provide the theological basis for that claim if you wish

I didn't see your opposition to his matusi. So my advice butt out and stay out. Its between me and Yellow Teeth.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 03:04:33 PM »
I don't like his posts. But I've not insulted him for it before he did. All the years I've been here, at TOP and even RCB I  never aggress anyone. But he who throws a pebble at me must count on anything from a hand grenade to a nuclear bomb. In other words I'm not bound to be proportionate.

Comparing me to Muthama is gross. But we go far and I know you don't mean ill nor are you trying to be condescending like Meno Manjano
Wacha matusi. If you do not like his posts, just ignore them.
It seems UDAku matusi has go into you. Leave that for the likes of Sudi and akina Muthama.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 03:56:40 PM »
Tulia. The man is half your age. He is just an idiot from Gatundu who probably has not yet completed university. He went to lowly secondary school called Kiamwangi day school - then went to Mt kenya university for doggdy law degree - and was last struggling to get diploma in law - I very much doubt  he can pass the bar exams.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 04:09:37 PM »
Wacha matharau!
Is it a crime to attend Kiamwangi Day School? At least he went to school and can write very legible English. :D :D :D
I also went to Bahati Uhuru Primary School. It is deep in Bahati, Nairobi. 95% of the pupils and 100% of the teachers were Kikuyus. There I learnt Kikuyu as it was the lingua franca outside of class.
Just trying to inform you, what you make out of your education is what matters and not where you went to school.

Tulia. The man is half your age. He is just an idiot from Gatundu who probably has not yet completed university. He went to lowly secondary school called Kiamwangi day school - then went to Mt kenya university for doggdy law degree - and was last struggling to get diploma in law - I very much doubt  he can pass the bar exams.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 04:27:20 PM »
Why didn't you tell me? I'm wasting breath on a fool.

What school is that? A school with no culture? No wonder. And Mt. Kenya "university"? In 2015 while trying to hire a director of operations someone applied with a Masters from there. We got tipped off that it was from a mill. HR got on board. Well, it was "legit". But a zillion inconsistencies. So we invited him at great cost. I read his thesis all night. Checked a few things scanned it for plagiarism- clean!

So a Burundian colleague came up with an idea. He changed the top paper. He wrote a completely different topic. When he came we gave it to him. Would he confirm that's his thesis? He looked at it said yes

We asked him to look again. Someone wanted him to explain the title/ topic. He got into it filibustering. Questions inside it. He came unstuck.

Finally did you write it? Yes. Ended interview. Wrote to him detailing why we couldn't hire him. So much for Equal Opportunity mumbo jumbo

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 04:56:29 PM »
I just stated facts. His high school is lowly. He also did law degree from backstreet and was struggling to get diploma in law from KSL. You can tell his arguments here are mostly lowly.
Wacha matharau!
Is it a crime to attend Kiamwangi Day School? At least he went to school and can write very legible English. :D :D :D
I also went to Bahati Uhuru Primary School. It is deep in Bahati, Nairobi. 95% of the pupils and 100% of the teachers were Kikuyus. There I learnt Kikuyu as it was the lingua franca outside of class.
Just trying to inform you, what you make out of your education is what matters and not where you went to school.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2022, 09:03:55 AM »
While I was away some mother fucker arrived here and he has the effrontery to hurl iinsults at me. Somebody tell am all game. Wah! He wants to pla rough? He got it. Mtoto wa Malaya anaelamba mikundu huko Mathare dares?

(1) She was not just a prostitute but a changaa brewer in Mukuru kwa Ruben.I am very proud of it because that saw me through life at my child hood while your mother was hawking to rich men.What do you have to show for it?WE BOTH GREW UP.

(2) I agree with you am an idiot who got D- and dropped out of a backstreet university.The question that comes in here is that does it mean that a low IQ human being like me doesn't deserve to post on this forum?Does it mean that he or she is not human?Does it mean that an uneducated child of a prostitute is a lower cadre citizen?

(3) The world has proven otherwise.There are no special human beings.Thats why Matatu conductors like Oscar Sudi becomes MPs Convicted criminals like sonko become Governor,D- students like JOHO become governor too while English people like you struggle in foreign capitals trying to seek donations from white men.

That is Just life.If having a PHD like omollo was the major determinant of success in life,I wonder how the world would be.

I am back .

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2022, 02:35:57 PM »
Just like I thought, you grew up in a slum & that slum hasn't got out of you in any way.

You are free to post any crap you wish. I am free to to respond to your ad hominem in your posts especially that pointed at me. That I can guarantee you is something I simply don't let pass. I hope you have the balls to withstand return fire and not scream like a goat being slaughtered in the slum you grew in.

My mother was a school teacher - Let her RIP. She didn't have to continue working as my father was a man of means. I'm never afraid to gloss over my background. You are free to ask for more details directly or through your invective.

I see you claim to have grown up. Have you indeed? Why is this board plastered with concerns about your low IQ ?

The question you ask about the right to post despite your low IQ was adequately addressed by Isaac Asimov when he decried the belief by fools that their views had a right to be equated with those of scholars all because of "democracy". No Bozo, an idiot has no such claim. Sadly social media allows idiots to post alongside scholars. That, the fools believe grants them equal status. It doesn't. Feel free to shoot another clever gem from your brain.

Society, which I didn't create looks down on prostitutes. As a lawyer (if indeed you are & didn't sleep through the lectures) should at least know that. What's the penalty for prostitution in  Kenya these days? In the past certain societies put them to death. But we now live in a decadent age where they even go to parliament and some male ones get law degrees!

Here you are claiming to be a lawyer and citing Sudi and Sonko! These two men are technically NOT MPs /Governor. The law which you should be defending wouldn't allow a man without a specified academic certificate to be an MP or a convicted prisoner hold public office. They made through the dissipation your tribesmen spread all over Kenya. It's no surprise to me you - a Kikuyu  - would celebrate lawlessness & moral debauchery.  Time and again it has been evident your tribe LARGELY tolerates and even perpetuates decadence. If you are thinking of calling me a tribalist etc, take your number and place in the queue! Mbwa wa mkia.

You're not fit to wipe the carpet I walk on with your tongue. I made it despite all the crap your tribesmen wrought in my beloved country. We've fought you tooth and nail and had all but defeated you before Raila signed the surrender articles. We shall not give up until Kenya is free of Uthamaki.

Yes a PhD should be a measure of success. Not stolen money. That is the society we shall create. You can opt for self determination to steal from each other to the death. But your Kenya will disappear.

Wewe baradhuli. Mshenzi! Senge!

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2022, 02:50:35 PM »
Just like I thought, you grew up in a slum & that slum hasn't got out of you in any way.

You are free to post any crap you wish. I am free to to respond to your ad hominem in your posts especially that pointed at me. That I can guarantee you is something I simply don't let pass. I hope you have the balls to withstand return fire and not scream like a goat being slaughtered in the slum you grew in.

My mother was a school teacher - Let her RIP. She didn't have to continue working as my father was a man of means. I'm never afraid to gloss over my background. You are free to ask for more details directly or through your invective.

I see you claim to have grown up. Have you indeed? Why is this board plastered with concerns about your low IQ ?

The question you ask about the right to post despite your low IQ was adequately addressed by Isaac Asimov when he decried the belief by fools that their views had a right to be equated with those of scholars all because of "democracy". No Bozo, an idiot has no such claim. Sadly social media allows idiots to post alongside scholars. That, the fools believe grants them equal status. It doesn't. Feel free to shoot another clever gem from your brain.

Society, which I didn't create looks down on prostitutes. As a lawyer (if indeed you are & didn't sleep through the lectures) should at least know that. What's the penalty for prostitution in  Kenya these days? In the past certain societies put them to death. But we now live in a decadent age where they even go to parliament and some male ones get law degrees!

Here you are claiming to be a lawyer and citing Sudi and Sonko! These two men are technically NOT MPs /Governor. The law which you should be defending wouldn't allow a man without a specified academic certificate to be an MP or a convicted prisoner hold public office. They made through the dissipation your tribesmen spread all over Kenya. It's no surprise to me you - a Kikuyu  - would celebrate lawlessness & moral debauchery.  Time and again it has been evident your tribe LARGELY tolerates and even perpetuates decadence. If you are thinking of calling me a tribalist etc, take your number and place in the queue! Mbwa wa mkia.

You're not fit to wipe the carpet I walk on with your tongue. I made it despite all the crap your tribesmen wrought in my beloved country. We've fought you tooth and nail and had all but defeated you before Raila signed the surrender articles. We shall not give up until Kenya is free of Uthamaki.

Yes a PhD should be a measure of success. Not stolen money. That is the society we shall create. You can opt for self determination to steal from each other to the death. But your Kenya will disappear.

Wewe baradhuli. Mshenzi! Senge!

Utoto