Author Topic: JuJa & Kiambaa by-election UDA/Jubilee 50:50  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: JuJa & Kiambaa by-election UDA/Jubilee 50:50
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2022, 05:25:40 PM »

Noway, this guy and even the other one in the US you think is a Luo (Fairandbalanced) are very old nipateans from the original nipate. They were both diehard anti-RAO and pro-Jubilee. These guys are NOT Luos. They are Kyuks or at least some type of GEMA. We knew them years ago. They were on the same side as Pundit and we were on the CORD side.
Fairnbalanced was still supporting JaCOn in 2013-2017 but he was 50/50 at times. I think him and Githunguri are Mutahi Odwido Ngunyi types, or okuyus who's fathers are Luos. They are Omeras trapped in Okuyu culture. They speak okuyu, yes, but Odingaism curse got them by the balls. The way you know a full-blooded okuyu is how far removed from Odingaism. Never met one that purports to support ODM; however, if they do, it's most likely an Odwido type.

You just have a bad memory. This guy was a virulent anti-Raila type till after handshake. Mansfield hasn't posted here in a while so I don't know when he changed his attitude towards Raila but he was also anti-RAO. In fact, they were more than anti-Raila. Back then, anti-Luo posts were not all that uncommon when it came to politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2022, 07:30:46 PM »
Njamba and FairBalanced have been mostly supporting Raila.Njamba is diehard Raila and took that name when Raila was being called that in mt Kenya.Mansfield I cannot quite recall but we were never on the same political side.In fact the three I doubt have been with mainstream Kikuyu thinking.. njamba is from Githunguri... FairBalanced from limuru while Mansfield is from Gatundu.The later still haven't recovered from Moi era while later is still recovering from 2007 pev.All the three need pstd treatment the erase horrors of Moi and Ruto

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2022, 08:12:47 PM »
Njamba and FairBalanced have been mostly supporting Raila.Njamba is diehard Raila and took that name when Raila was being called that in mt Kenya.Mansfield I cannot quite recall but we were never on the same political side.In fact the three I doubt have been with mainstream Kikuyu thinking.. njamba is from Githunguri... FairBalanced from limuru while Mansfield is from Gatundu.The later still haven't recovered from Moi era while later is still recovering from 2007 pev.All the three need pstd treatment the erase horrors of Moi and Ruto
You, like me, have been online for quite some time, so you know these handles than Dear Mami. I think your assessment is more accurate. I have noticed most anti Ruto kikuyus probably suffered as a result of Odinga's 42 vs 1 strategy that is why they are conflicted between Raila and Ruto. They support Kikuyu candidates but when there is no gema running like in 2022, they lukewarmly embrace opposite of Ruto, which in this case is jaCon. Also these handles are not pure Kikuyus, they are half breeds from single mom's. I have a neighbor, who for a while, I thought was a Kikuyu supremacist. He is anti-Ruto/Kalenjin type Kikuyu guy but lo and behold, I recently found out from her step-sister, who is a Nandi that they share father. The guy looks like Kibor by the way. Apparently they guy is half Nandi, and like Mutahi Odwido, who is Luo, hides that side very much. The only way to hide that defect is to sound and act as Kikuyu supremacist. There are a lot of people like that by they account for less than 1% of voters.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2022, 05:21:54 AM »
Non-sense, in Kiamba both candidates were running on Ruto platform. Kariri Njama was very popular guy but but his campaign was running on Uhuruto Jubilee unity ticket, but Kawanjiku was Running on pure UDA Ruto fuck Uhuru. Had the other guy ran on Uhuru Raila, of mention Assimio nonsense, he would have gotten 10%. In central and RV the default is if you show support for Raila/ODM, you go to 1% and 5-10% respectively!

How is it Nonsense?

Lets look at bottom up at the Ward.

Over the last year,we had UDA-JUBILEE contests at ward level.

WARD LEVEL:In Meru Kiagu ward,Jubilee got 23% In Muguga ward Kiambu,It got 50% In Mahoo ward Taita taveta Kikuyu diaspora Jubilee got over 50%.

CONSTITUENCY LEVEL:In Juja and Kiambaa Jubilee got over 45%.

What does that tell you,It's UDA 55% and Jubilee 45%.

If Uhuru hits campaign trail.Jubilee hits 50:50UDA

THINK THINK

ATOTI NYALOKA NYALOKA...
Uhuru hits campaign, yes it maybe 50/50 or 55/45 in favor of UDA. Jubilee and UDA voters split votes in that order on Governors, senators, and all the way down, but in all UDA will win by large. Maybe a few Jubilees will win here and there to be fair. On the presidential level, it is a different animal. DP will increase the margins because both Jubilee and UDA seem to be campaigning for Ruto, not Raila. As such, Jubilee voters will vote for their candidate, and Ruto for president, not Raila for survive! We may actually get so many jubilee elected leaders but that may not translate to Raila votes. I have seen many people saying they will vote Sabina Chege (,Jubilee), and Ruto (UDA). In brief, Uhuru, if indeed has clout, will deliver votes to mountain jubilee candidates, not necessarily Raila. You get it! 'Rail of 42 vs 1 has no love in the mountain because if he did, Uhuru would have dragged his old senile ass to his people in rallies and meet up!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2022, 07:11:31 AM »
Yes jubilee aka Uhuru seem to have given up on presidential vote but interested in getting MPs and such for post 2022 political leverage.I don't think they will risk their bids by strongly coupling with odm or Azimio apart from in Nairobi where they need Luo votes.Post uda nominations Ruto candidates will be unbeatable...so Uhuru is wasting time n money. Jubilee will get MPs from Northern Kenya due finance minister money n influenced..but those will proceed to defect to winning team

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2022, 08:48:48 AM »

You are simply wrong.

Njamba has always supported Raila.

Fairandbalanced was anti Raila UNTIL after handshake. He surprised us here with his pro-Raila posts, first mild, then more and more bold, till one time someone asked him about it (I believe it was either Termie or myself) and he explained that he changed his mind when he realized the ant-Luoism and Kikuyu supremacy in Kenya was the same as anti-blackness in the US and White supremacy and since he was against the latter, he had to align his views.

Mansfield has NEVER been even remotely pro Raila. He was rabid anti-Luo. Maybe you guys simply don't know because you were NOT at the receiving end of anti-Raila and anti-Luo jabs in debates. These guys were as anti-Raila as Pundit.

The ONLY pro-Raila Kyuk in these boards was Njamba: Mtu asikudanganye hapa  :D That's one of the reasons he was my pal.

You guys are displaying selective memory, pure and simple. Fairandbalanced was not even slightly pro Raila until after the handshake with Uhuru. That's just the truth.

And RVHH, what do you mean I haven't been online long? I was on the old nipate before the 2013 election and I know all of you guys and your leanings. Maybe my current handle confused you: I'm Kadame. And I'm sure I've posted on nipate, first the old one then this one, since at least 2011.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2022, 08:59:56 AM »
I dont quite recall being same whatsapp group politically with FairBalanced or Mansfield.  Not that it matters. But if for you this indicator of Mt kenya voting Raila :) - then let us not burst that bubble until 9th August.
You are simply wrong.

Fairandbalanced was anti Raila UNTIL after handshake. He surprised us here with his pro-Raila posts, first mild, then more and more bold, till one time someone asked him about it (I believe it was either Termie or myself) and he explained that he changed his mind when he realized the ant-Luoism and Kikuyu supremacy in Kenya was the same as anti-blackness in the US and White supremacy and since he was against the latter, he had to align his views.

Mansfield has NEVER been even remotely pro Raila. He was rabid anti-Luo. Maybe you guys simply don't know because you were NOT at the receiving end of anti-Raila and anti-Luo jabs in debates. These guys were as anti-Raila as Pundit.

The ONLY pro-Raila Kyuk in these boards was Njamba: Mtu asikudanganye hapa  :D That's one of the reasons he was my pal.

You guys are displaying selective memory, pure and simple. Fairandbalanced was not even slightly pro Raila until after the handshake with Uhuru. That's just the truth.

And RVHH, what do you mean I haven't been online long? I was on the old nipate before the 2013 election and I know all of you guys and your leanings. Maybe my current handle confused you: I'm Kadame. And I'm sure I've posted on nipate, first the old one then this one, since at least 2011.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2022, 09:28:01 AM »

You are simply wrong.

👌 I now remember Kadame handle at the other dead nipate. Nice to meet you again! By the way I was the last person there to turn the lights out after the owner tried to sell it to me for about $20K ( ain't that a bitch!). Anyway Since you had some credibility on the other side, I now believe somewhat on your take on Fairandbalanced and other handles. I thought you are a rookie with that name! I think it is better to keep the same name for legitimacy and brand. Phony Folks (not you!) tend to switch or change names to hide their past. I think being consistent like RV, nowayhaha, Njuri, and RV Heavy Hitter! is awesome! Will now pay attention to your post lol! I came here only because of RV Pundit's analysis of 🇰🇪 politics, especially around election time. I think after the elections I will enter the grass or drop in from time to time. Where do you stand? Ass-meau or Kenya Kwanza!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2022, 09:28:19 AM »
I dont quite recall being same whatsapp group politically with FairBalanced or Mansfield.  Not that it matters. But if for you this indicator of Mt kenya voting Raila :) - then let us not burst that bubble until 9th August.

You can pivot to the election, but you are plain wrong about Mansfield and Fairandbalanced, Mr. "I have a very good memory."   

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2022, 09:45:03 AM »
Of course I have good memory and I know these guys in and out. FairBalanced is a truck driver based in Lolwe Boston and has almost always been opposed to mainstream GEMA politics - him and NJamba are old school folks - dating back to RCB. Those days he used to be accused of being Mkamba - with his kikuyu language wanting. He certainly hate Kalenjin, Moi and Ruto. As for Mansfield - he a young kid - maybe slightly younger than you - did law degree in one of those backstreet universities of kenya - and was last struggling to pass KSL diploma to become an advocate - while he was selling or brokering land. I'd say both are kikuyu supremacists..definitely FairBalanaced has never supported Ruto...I think he joined Raila's NASA during 2013/2017.

Njamba is mercurial and possibly suffers mental disorder - bipolar - accountant based in deleware - you'll find the mad man in The Star comment section - writting nonsense day in day out - sometimes using his real name - but middle aged man is great guy - he is not muthamaki - and has been supporting Raila since I knew him - circa 2002. I'd be careful to meet Njamba - hints of violence - are written all over him - but sometimes he is very okay...but sometimes he is raving lunatic. Nowadays he's confined that madness the star online comment section.

I joined RCB around 2000...when I stumbled upon it during campus time. We have seen people come here, kill others, die, name it.

Come to think about - I think I read about RCB around election of rcb in one of the dallies - and I went searching for it. But I stayed on guest mode for long because Kalenjin hate was at it max. Moi was PORK - and there was only one Kale in that forum - True RV - then come 2007 - there was this guy or girl from kericho - married to mkamba - I know the family - he was spewing ethnic hate against kikuyu - then after PEV he or she left never to be seen again...wences bett.

You can pivot to the election, but you are plain wrong about Mansfield and Fairandbalanced, Mr. "I have a very good memory."   

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2022, 10:46:35 AM »
So the fight is about whether githunguri and the likes are Kikuyu,determine their paat political standing as a parametre of wthether kikuyus will vote Raila or Ruto..you can't make thia stuff up.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2022, 02:59:58 PM »
Of course I have good memory and I know these guys in and out. FairBalanced is a truck driver based in Lolwe Boston and has almost always been opposed to mainstream GEMA politics - him and NJamba are old school folks - dating back to RCB. Those days he used to be accused of being Mkamba - with his kikuyu language wanting. He certainly hate Kalenjin, Moi and Ruto. As for Mansfield - he a young kid - maybe slightly younger than you - did law degree in one of those backstreet universities of kenya - and was last struggling to pass KSL diploma to become an advocate - while he was selling or brokering land. I'd say both are kikuyu supremacists..definitely FairBalanaced has never supported Ruto...I think he joined Raila's NASA during 2013/2017.

Njamba is mercurial and possibly suffers mental disorder - bipolar - accountant based in deleware - you'll find the mad man in The Star comment section - writting nonsense day in day out - sometimes using his real name - but middle aged man is great guy - he is not muthamaki - and has been supporting Raila since I knew him - circa 2002. I'd be careful to meet Njamba - hints of violence - are written all over him - but sometimes he is very okay...but sometimes he is raving lunatic. Nowadays he's confined that madness the star online comment section.

I joined RCB around 2000...when I stumbled upon it during campus time. We have seen people come here, kill others, die, name it.

Come to think about - I think I read about RCB around election of rcb in one of the dallies - and I went searching for it. But I stayed on guest mode for long because Kalenjin hate was at it max. Moi was PORK - and there was only one Kale in that forum - True RV - then come 2007 - there was this guy or girl from kericho - married to mkamba - I know the family - he was spewing ethnic hate against kikuyu - then after PEV he or she left never to be seen again...wences bett.

Let break my sabbatical to say this. I do not post on star message board. I have no hint of mental illness or violence. I am a very mellow person if you get to meet me. Do not let Pundit scare you in ever wanting to contact me or meet me in real life. I have met quite a few people from rcb days. The late WA Wambui WW became a very good friend from those days. I have talked to real Tigreress, I may have met Fairandbalanced in Boston, Wa Njambi knows me well offline, Smooth is an acquaintance online, Kadame we talked while I was in nairobi wanted to meet her

My support for raila started in 2003 after he was betrayed by kibaki. I followed him closely and realized he was a reformer then. I haven't looked back. After odm won the referendum I knew he could deliver devolution. Devolution  is the only reason I supported him. In 2010 he delivered a weakened devolution in 2010

and I vowed to support him till he bows out of politics. To me baba support is not about winning but my stand on fulfillment of utaguzi. He will be recorded in history as the greatest leaders of our times. That it kids I am out. Pundit can you share those posts in star online via inbox someone may have stolen my identity

Njamba moniker has nothing to do with Raila being called Njamba
 It was my moniker in mashada back in the 1990s where I was a fireband..Robina those days went by moniker Mercedesk. I met a few girls from mashada and introduced them to my fatherhood. Lol good days

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2022, 04:00:45 PM »
Okay my bad. There is rabid dog in star who I thought resembled you. Scanfish from Nipate is a regular there.

Let break my sabbatical to say this. I do not post on star message board. I have no hint of mental illness or violence. I am a very mellow person if you get to meet me. Do not let Pundit scare you in ever wanting to contact me or meet me in real life. I have met quite a few people from rcb days. The late WA Wambui WW became a very good friend from those days. I have talked to real Tigreress, I may have met Fairandbalanced in Boston, Wa Njambi knows me well offline, Smooth is an acquaintance online, Kadame we talked while I was in nairobi wanted to meet her

My support for raila started in 2003 after he was betrayed by kibaki. I followed him closely and realized he was a reformer then. I haven't looked back. After odm won the referendum I knew he could deliver devolution. Devolution  is the only reason I supported him. In 2010 he delivered a weakened devolution in 2010

and I vowed to support him till he bows out of politics. To me baba support is not about winning but my stand on fulfillment of utaguzi. He will be recorded in history as the greatest leaders of our times. That it kids I am out. Pundit can you share those posts in star online via inbox someone may have stolen my identity

Njamba moniker has nothing to do with Raila being called Njamba
 It was my moniker in mashada back in the 1990s where I was a fireband..Robina those days went by moniker Mercedesk. I met a few girls from mashada and introduced them to my fatherhood. Lol good days