Author Topic: JuJa & Kiambaa by-election UDA/Jubilee 50:50  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
JuJa & Kiambaa by-election UDA/Jubilee 50:50
« on: April 10, 2022, 10:27:20 AM »
That is what will be replicate on August 8.

Ruto 50% GEMA

Rails 50% GEMA.

If kikuyua loved Ruto as some people claim here he should have won these by elections by 75%

Don't buy cheap propaganda being  displayed here,Azimio iko imara Mlkoa WA Kati.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: JuJa & Kiambaa by-election UDA/Jubilee 50:50
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 10:36:26 AM »
By election are about the candidate...not presidential vote.Local issues at play.Each person for example carries their ward or clan or other local consideration.Party choice is factor but not only factor.. candidate is the main factor..then local sub tribal or clan or village issues..then party..I rank each of those factors at 33 percent each..get the right candidate on the right party on the right moment.. Jubilee had best candidates after uhuru went & bribed them to run  in jubilee but party choice killed them..and it was the most important turning point for UDA in Mt kenya... message was clear...good candidate bad party is ticket home...so uda became the party of choice.. giving whoever wins the party ticket a huge headstart

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 10:44:54 AM »
Stop spinning it.

If Kikuyu hated uhuru n Jubilee like you preach,He should have got 20% like Modern day PNU in Central or KANU in RV

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 10:56:18 AM »
Stop spinning it.

If Kikuyu hated uhuru n Jubilee like you preach,He should have got 20% like Modern day PNU in Central or KANU in RV
When was he on ballot..kariri njama who was popular was Ruto guy till last minute.he got millions to run under jubilee.Ruto fished Wanjiku. Juja Ruto didn't run because he had no issues with wife of the dead mpp running but moses kuria went rogue and still beat Uhuru.opinions polls in homegenous locales like Mt Kenya can give you good picture.. don't engage in vodooism

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 11:01:11 AM »
This Jaduong keeps on dreaming GEMA will split votes in Aug 09.
The same way they hoped in 2013 the Rift Valley woll wplit the votes. Watakula huu hasara juu...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2022, 11:16:54 AM »
He is a Kikuyu from Gatundu.. young dude who last was broking land while studying for law

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2022, 11:17:29 AM »
He use to go by Mansfield...young young learning politics on the way

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2022, 11:48:03 AM »
Exactly,

Am a kikuyu lawyer,

Hater of William ruto to death.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2022, 01:15:53 PM »

You are a Jaduong masquerading as Kikuyu. 

Exactly,

Am a kikuyu lawyer,

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2022, 01:27:53 PM »

Exactly,

Am a kikuyu lawyer,

Yes am luo,

Are you happy now?

It's not my tribe that you should pay attention to but a factual based response to my input.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2022, 01:43:09 PM »

Which factual based response where as it evident you think by posting wishful thinking ideas can create a narrative to showcase Raila has a possibilty of winning the upcomming elections.

Exactly,

Am a kikuyu lawyer,

Yes am luo,

Are you happy now?

It's not my tribe that you should pay attention to but a factual based response to my input.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2022, 02:35:28 PM »

Which factual based response where as it evident you think by posting wishful thinking ideas can create a narrative to showcase Raila has a possibilty of winning the upcomming elections.

Exactly,

Am a kikuyu lawyer,

Yes am luo,

Are you happy now?

Then disapprove those wishful thinking ideas?

What has my ethnicity got to do with it?

If you can't agree with my thoughts,disagree or ignore,right?

I've never asked your ethnicity at any one time or called you a kalenjin because you support ruto.

Keep to your lane.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2022, 02:50:10 PM »
So this Mansfield from the old nipate. Maajabu. Now he's anti-Ruto. Kweli things change. This guy was Jubilee die-hard in 2013-2017 era.

Only now do I believe he's not Njamba, lol. :D Was really shocked by the types of matusi I saw, wondered what on earth happened to Njamba. Well, this is a pleasant surprise.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2022, 02:54:01 PM »
Noway, this guy and even the other one in the US you think is a Luo (Fairandbalanced) are very old nipateans from the original nipate. They were both diehard anti-RAO and pro-Jubilee. These guys are NOT Luos. They are Kyuks or at least some type of GEMA. We knew them years ago. They were on the same side as Pundit and we were on the CORD side.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2022, 03:11:46 PM »
There are many of us kikuyu here and when we tell these kalenjins we can't vote Ruto they don't listen once it hits them on August 9 They'll yell all night.Kamotho and Mwenje used to lie to Moi all day and night like Ndindi and Ichungwa are lying to Ruto.I am pure typical ethnic kikuyu and I CANT BE WRONG.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2022, 03:44:01 PM »
Ive been on blogosphere for more than 20 years. I know the tactics which were used in 2002,2007,2013 and 2017.
Have you noticed that its RV who "exposes" who they are everytime I pinpoint the obvious .

Noway, this guy and even the other one in the US you think is a Luo (Fairandbalanced) are very old nipateans from the original nipate. They were both diehard anti-RAO and pro-Jubilee. These guys are NOT Luos. They are Kyuks or at least some type of GEMA. We knew them years ago. They were on the same side as Pundit and we were on the CORD side.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2022, 03:53:29 PM »

A kikuyu who doesnt know Mwenjes Political leaning.
There are many of us kikuyu here and when we tell these kalenjins we can't vote Ruto they don't listen once it hits them on August 9 They'll yell all night.Kamotho and Mwenje used to lie to Moi all day and night like Ndindi and Ichungwa are lying to Ruto.I am pure typical ethnic kikuyu and I CANT BE WRONG.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2022, 04:30:17 PM »
Non-sense, in Kiamba both candidates were running on Ruto platform. Kariri Njama was very popular guy but but his campaign was running on Uhuruto Jubilee unity ticket, but Kawanjiku was Running on pure UDA Ruto fuck Uhuru. Had the other guy ran on Uhuru Raila, of mention Assimio nonsense, he would have gotten 10%. In central and RV the default is if you show support for Raila/ODM, you go to 1% and 5-10% respectively!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2022, 04:46:49 PM »

Fairnbalanced was still supporting JaCOn in 2013-2017 but he was 50/50 at times. I think him and Githunguri are Mutahi Odwido Ngunyi types, or okuyus who's fathers are Luos. They are Omeras trapped in Okuyu culture. They speak okuyu, yes, but Odingaism curse got them by the balls. The way you know a full-blooded okuyu is how far removed from Odingaism. Never met one that purports to support ODM; however, if they do, it's most likely an Odwido type.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2022, 05:24:00 PM »
Non-sense, in Kiamba both candidates were running on Ruto platform. Kariri Njama was very popular guy but but his campaign was running on Uhuruto Jubilee unity ticket, but Kawanjiku was Running on pure UDA Ruto fuck Uhuru. Had the other guy ran on Uhuru Raila, of mention Assimio nonsense, he would have gotten 10%. In central and RV the default is if you show support for Raila/ODM, you go to 1% and 5-10% respectively!

How is it Nonsense?

Lets look at bottom up at the Ward.

Over the last year,we had UDA-JUBILEE contests at ward level.

WARD LEVEL:In Meru Kiagu ward,Jubilee got 23% In Muguga ward Kiambu,It got 50% In Mahoo ward Taita taveta Kikuyu diaspora Jubilee got over 50%.

CONSTITUENCY LEVEL:In Juja and Kiambaa Jubilee got over 45%.

What does that tell you,It's UDA 55% and Jubilee 45%.

If Uhuru hits campaign trail.Jubilee hits 50:50UDA

THINK THINK

ATOTI NYALOKA NYALOKA...