Author Topic: Azimio la Utapeli kweli  (Read 927 times)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Azimio la Utapeli kweli
« on: April 07, 2022, 08:35:55 AM »
Lakini kilio cha kujitakia

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Azimio la Utapeli kweli
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 01:45:13 PM »
It is obvious that UHURU and GIDEON have conned everyone. Uhuru knew he could not pull scams in the political space occupied by DP so he gravitated to the other side where he can bulldoze. Azimio's fallout will be epic. I'm the unfortunate event they will, it will die on day one. Kalonzo was conned as Mutua says. Documents were written to ensure he is locked whether he gets number two or not. Wakamba now know they have fools as leaders and revolt will depress their number while adding to 🇰🇪 Kwanza. Utapeli Kweli!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 03:03:19 PM »
It's the nature of the winner-takes-all political culture in Kenya.  Either side has the delicate task of herding cats towards the finish line.  It's the main reason why BBI will be revisited, even after the elections.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 03:27:03 PM »
There will never be enough position - the power remain the same - it's just going to be worthless titles. And how can you curb situation like Ukambani with 4 leaders all wanting to have a say at big table? You go Western the same. Azimio itself have 29 parties - briefcase parties- all lead by greedy individuals - majority who dont even have a single MCA.

You cannot legislate greed and lack of trust.

Any position can be made powerful or powerless - depending on PORK - for example Ruto DPORK 1.0 and DPORK 2.0 - the law didnt change

Solution - Elect a trustyworthy PORK and power struggle will reduce. BBI ni waste of time because power in books and power in reality totally different things - you may find Ida odinga is going to be powerful if Raila was to unfortunately win :) - now which position does Ida occupies

It's the nature of the winner-takes-all political culture in Kenya.  Either side has the delicate task of herding cats towards the finish line.  It's the main reason why BBI will be revisited, even after the elections.

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2022, 03:37:49 PM »
There will never be enough position - the power remain the same - it's just going to be worthless titles. And how can you curb situation like Ukambani with 4 leaders all wanting to have a say at big table? You go Western the same. Azimio itself have 29 parties - briefcase parties- all lead by greedy individuals - majority who dont even have a single MCA.

You cannot legislate greed and lack of trust.

Any position can be made powerful or powerless - depending on PORK - for example Ruto DPORK 1.0 and DPORK 2.0 - the law didnt change

Solution - Elect a trustyworthy PORK and power struggle will reduce. BBI ni waste of time because power in books and power in reality totally different things - you may find Ida odinga is going to be powerful if Raila was to unfortunately win :) - now which position does Ida occupies

To be fair, I think creating new positions is a terrible idea.  But at least they are trying to address Kenya's lingering tribalism.  If I had my way, I would just go for a full fledged Federal government.  If Nigeria can manage it, I think Kenya can do it better.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2022, 03:48:50 PM »
Yes that only solution - federalism - then reduce Nairobi to a foreign affairs kind of thing - and for inter-county stuff. Makelele will reduce. People will be busy in the counties to care about Nairobi.

Way too many tribes to be satisfied by few positions in Nairobi

To be fair, I think creating new positions is a terrible idea.  But at least they are trying to address Kenya's lingering tribalism.  If I had my way, I would just go for a full fledged Federal government.  If Nigeria can manage it, I think Kenya can do it better.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2022, 03:49:57 PM »
Look like Mutua likely to bolt out of Azimio - the rest have paid homepage to Raila and accepted the crumbs

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2022, 04:01:22 PM »
I do believe with Rutos win it will bring to the end of this kimd of politics , what has come to be known as Politics of betrayal and Its our time to eat.
2022 elections is the battle between career betrayers like Raila and people who have been betrayed like Ruto.
Ruto single handedly made Uhuru President and the thanks he got was being demeaned and thrown out of Government.
Raila on the other hand tell me who he has never betrayed and I will prove you the sun is a planet and not a star.
In the current political arena he has betrayed Weatngula, Mudavadi, Kalonzo, Ruto and Uhuru.
Once Ruto becomes President Raila will finaly give up in politics. Once he is out of the picture then new kind of politics will emerge.
Nyayo kind of politics which prevailed in 90s went with him. Yhis 2000 kind of politics is coming to an end.
Ruto made GEMA for the first time since independence to vote a Non GEMA , he said this was possible back in 2012 many thought it was a joke. It has come to pass.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2022, 04:40:11 PM »
Nope, Mutua was there. Seem they are happy now. I wonder what concession they got...apart from tea and mandazi

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2022, 04:41:45 PM »
Ruto will usher different era of politics - issue based politics - but definitely there will be people who will feel betrayed along the way.
I do believe with Rutos win it will bring to the end of this kimd of politics , what has come to be known as Politics of betrayal and Its our time to eat.
2022 elections is the battle between career betrayers like Raila and people who have been betrayed like Ruto.
Ruto single handedly made Uhuru President and the thanks he got was being demeaned and thrown out of Government.
Raila on the other hand tell me who he has never betrayed and I will prove you the sun is a planet and not a star.
In the current political arena he has betrayed Weatngula, Mudavadi, Kalonzo, Ruto and Uhuru.
Once Ruto becomes President Raila will finaly give up in politics. Once he is out of the picture then new kind of politics will emerge.
Nyayo kind of politics which prevailed in 90s went with him. Yhis 2000 kind of politics is coming to an end.
Ruto made GEMA for the first time since independence to vote a Non GEMA , he said this was possible back in 2012 many thought it was a joke. It has come to pass.

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2022, 04:45:42 PM »
Nope, Mutua was there. Seem they are happy now. I wonder what concession they got...apart from tea and mandazi

You just have to constantly remind them of the stakes.  That they are unlikely to get a better deal elsewhere and going it alone seals their fate anyhow.  I suspect UDA will be dealing with some Mudamba/Weta drama in the not too far future.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2022, 06:16:06 PM »

Nah, you guys are as per usual unfair to Raila and lea ing out key details.

Kalonzo betrayed ODM in 2007 both before elections and after, during PEV.

In 2017, this bunch of cerelac cowards vanished from Uhuru park, betraying BOTH Baba and the people. My personal belief is that it was then he made the decision in his heart to make a deal with Uhuru and undercut them before they did the same (their usual schtick  :D)

The ONLY people I can agree with have a case of betrayal against Baba are JUST two:

1) Ruto in the Grand Coalition govt. In fact, I believe Baba made a HUGE blunder to make Mudavadi DPM instead of Ruto when the Rift had basically ensured Kibski was forced to the peace table. Hiyo nakubali.  :D

2) Miguna Miguna: the only one other than Baba who stuck his neck out for us. His treatment was absurd. Raila shouldve had him as part of whatever deal he made with Uhuru and allowed him to come home unconditionally with full GOK compensation for blowing up his house!  :o I may not follow him but I will NEVER fault the man for all his jabs and insults at Raila.

Hao wenginw watatu? Urongo mtupu! They are the chief tumbocrat betrayers for as long as Ive followed our politics. Reason the masses have always made fun of them.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2022, 07:31:51 PM »
You just have to constantly remind them of the stakes.  That they are unlikely to get a better deal elsewhere and going it alone seals their fate anyhow.  I suspect UDA will be dealing with some Mudamba/Weta drama in the not too far future.

:) at least Azimio have been airing their minds. We are all waiting to see the Kenya Kwisha coalition agreement. Mdvd was delivered at midnight and nothing is written down.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2022, 07:41:18 PM »
Nah, you guys are as per usual unfair to Raila and lea ing out key details.

Kalonzo betrayed ODM in 2007 both before elections and after, during PEV.

In 2017, this bunch of cerelac cowards vanished from Uhuru park, betraying BOTH Baba and the people. My personal belief is that it was then he made the decision in his heart to make a deal with Uhuru and undercut them before they did the same (their usual schtick  :D)

The ONLY people I can agree with have a case of betrayal against Baba are JUST two:

1) Ruto in the Grand Coalition govt. In fact, I believe Baba made a HUGE blunder to make Mudavadi DPM instead of Ruto when the Rift had basically ensured Kibski was forced to the peace table. Hiyo nakubali.  :D

2) Miguna Miguna: the only one other than Baba who stuck his neck out for us. His treatment was absurd. Raila shouldve had him as part of whatever deal he made with Uhuru and allowed him to come home unconditionally with full GOK compensation for blowing up his house!  :o I may not follow him but I will NEVER fault the man for all his jabs and insults at Raila.

Hao wenginw watatu? Urongo mtupu! They are the chief tumbocrat betrayers for as long as Ive followed our politics. Reason the masses have always made fun of them.

Other thing you won't hear is Ruto's history of political conmanship. Let alone the graft or PEV cases

1. 1993 Ruto conned YK92 crew out of billions left over from the elections
2. 1997 he conned Reuben Chesire as his campaign manager to be Eldoret North MP
3. 2002 conned Saitoti, Biwott KANU A and ensured Moi picked Project Uhuru
4. 2005 conned the late Mutula Kuilonzo to be Kanu SG at Kasarani. They had publicly agreed a lineup to beat Biwott
5. 2017 employed mlolongo to lock Kabogo, PK and many Gema at Jubilee primaries

Of course Pundit and his other fanboys like to redefine betrayal so as to whitewash their clay idol.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2022, 07:43:21 PM »
Even the "betrayal" by Uhuru was caused by Ruto conning Uhuru out of loot. Rumor has it.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2022, 07:51:20 PM »
Kuna personal deals na kuna political deals - personal deal Ruto ni mdeadly - he has not gotten this far by being a nice christian boy - on the contrary he is a ruthless operator who never let an opportunity pass him.

The difference btw him and Raila -

1) Raila doesnt know how to part ways with people - tantrums and matusi - that leave a bad after taste.

2) Ruto anakuchapa Jenga ingine unakubali tu - na kutii. That is allowed in game of politics. 10-nil kibao.

3) If you make a deal with Ruto - he will deliver he side of the bargain - but because most people just want very little - Ruto will exceed the expectation and take the rest. Then they get jealous when discover Ruto took more.

Ni kama maDVD saa hii - I am sure ameitisha vitu anaona ni mingi sana - but Ruto has BIG PLANS BIG AMBITIONS. He will deliver maDVD end of bargain lakini baadaye maDVD will discover that Ruto took the moon.

This has always been problem Ruto has faced since he started politics - both personal, business and political - Uhuru still smarting from it as we speak.

You go to Ruto asking for 10m - to do something for him - anakubali - munafanya deal - anakupatia 10m sometimes hata 20m- kisha you discover he got 1 billion - and then you become very jealous, angry and bitter. This same same story from 1992.

Other thing you won't hear is Ruto's history of political conmanship. Let alone the graft or PEV cases

1. 1993 Ruto conned YK92 crew out of billions left over from the elections
2. 1997 he conned Reuben Chesire as his campaign manager to be Eldoret North MP
3. 2002 conned Saitoti, Biwott KANU A and ensured Moi picked Project Uhuru
4. 2005 conned the late Mutula Kuilonzo to be Kanu SG at Kasarani. They had publicly agreed a lineup to beat Biwott
5. 2017 employed mlolongo to lock Kabogo, PK and many Gema at Jubilee primaries

Of course Pundit and his other fanboys like to redefine betrayal so as to whitewash their clay idol.