Author Topic: THis is Africa  (Read 654 times)

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
THis is Africa
« on: April 05, 2022, 05:25:49 AM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: THis is Africa
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 06:13:34 AM »
Your must be in 4th floor. I came to America with this tapes in 2000 and is piled up in my garage. I never thought a digital Library in the name of YouTube and other platforms would come along and harvest it. Vuyelwa in the village was a must-have if you wanted free wet booty, especially in December and jioni jioni!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 06:20:28 AM »

I am 47 having lived in usa for 27 years

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 12:49:09 AM »

I am 47 having lived in usa for 27 years

Genius. 

I heard Missile and remembered seeing Mobutu(fuck that dude) dancing to it.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2022, 01:20:44 AM »
I have realized the men who started fucking at 12 13 are the horniest we have at 40. Most of the younger boys are dead sexwise. Kaput. Very worrying trend.
Are you comfortable wearing the CDs??

Your must be in 4th floor. I came to America with this tapes in 2000 and is piled up in my garage. I never thought a digital Library in the name of YouTube and other platforms would come along and harvest it. Vuyelwa in the village was a must-have if you wanted free wet booty, especially in December and jioni jioni!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2022, 09:22:45 PM »
I have realized the men who started fucking at 12 13 are the horniest we have at 40. Most of the younger boys are dead sexwise. Kaput. Very worrying trend.
Are you comfortable wearing the CDs??

What a question! Have you eaten a lollipop still wrapped? I'm a traditional guy who believes in sobriety, health, sex in marriage, and faithfulness in relationships. CDS are for whores and folks who have lost direction. I believe sex is suppose to be enjoyed naturally with the right person and daily; in simple,  it is a chore. 12 and 13,  I think those people died in the 90s for the most part because of aids. If they are still alive, they must have learned and changed their ways. There is no scientific evidence that show losing virginity early makes you stud in your 40s; it depends on how you take care of your nervous system, especially the spinal cord. A perfect spine and nervous system, no matter the age can deliver at any age! Talk to your chiropractor for more information!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!