Author Topic: Why Do Women Workout Like This?  (Read 521 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Why Do Women Workout Like This?
« on: March 17, 2022, 03:27:37 PM »
Like 90% of all their exercises are concentrated on the booty.  Is there some craze that I am not aware of  :D?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Why Do Women Workout Like This?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 03:48:49 PM »
It seems you have been looking too much at mzungu women. :D :D :D

Like 90% of all their exercises are concentrated on the booty.  Is there some craze that I am not aware of  :D?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 03:55:45 PM »

Like 90% of all their exercises are concentrated on the booty.  Is there some craze that I am not aware of  :D ?

No.  All shades.  There is that smith machine and that exercise bending and standing..good luck getting a chance to use it  :D .
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 07:01:00 PM »

Like 90% of all their exercises are concentrated on the booty.  Is there some craze that I am not aware of  :D ?

No.  All shades.  There is that smith machine and that exercise bending and standing..good luck getting a chance to use it  :D .

Surely Termie, you expect a fat slob like Kadudu to know what a smith machine or an exercise bending machine is, when perhaps the last time he was in a gym was in his youth?  :o Good luck  :singing:

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2022, 07:20:24 PM »
 :D :D :D
I look like one Stanley ole Tiptip. That is if some of you ever heard of him.

Surely Termie, you expect a fat slob like Kadudu to know what a smith machine or an exercise bending machine is, when perhaps the last time he was in a gym was in his youth?  :o Good luck  :singing: