Author Topic: Broke Michuki son now kill co-director  (Read 1177 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Broke Michuki son now kill co-director
« on: March 09, 2022, 04:51:10 AM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/kiambu/killers-used-sh3bn-land-deal-to-lure-tycoon-to-his-death-3740340

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Broke Michuki son now kill co-director
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 06:25:23 AM »
How did they go broke? Wasn't Michuki worth like 6 Billion when he died? Heard the same stories about the Karumes. But wasn't Njenga worth like 20 Billion-ish when he died?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 06:58:10 AM »
Lawyer fees in sibling fights.
Crooked trustees and administrators
Debts.

Most importantly Mwafrika has not built a mhindi like multi-generational wealth transfer.

Michuki and Karume hotels are down and out.Now the son is out there murdering folks so he can sell land.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/business/2020-01-09-high-competition-chokes-out-old-hotels/
How did they go broke? Wasn't Michuki worth like 6 Billion when he died? Heard the same stories about the Karumes. But wasn't Njenga worth like 20 Billion-ish when he died?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 10:31:37 AM »
Very fishy - this was cold blood murder. They want the land to sell it. The Mhindi family should put a caveat that will forever stop the land sale.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-03-09-thika-businessman-was-shot-in-the-chest-autopsy-shows/

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 10:47:45 AM »
I swa this article ut did not take it seriously. I hope the police is not hindered into investigating this murder. First suspects should be Michuki family.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 02:40:22 PM »
Most importantly Mwafrika has not built a mhindi like multi-generational wealth transfer.

Why not start cashing out at some point (like before you die) and hide the cash in Switzerland or London? Kenyans are too parochial when it comes to their money. With that kind of money I'd have real estate in London or Miami and bank accounts too.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2022, 08:31:31 PM »
Michuki was a mean brute even to his family. He destroyed his kids kabisa. Only the daughter that is married kagwe is sane abit. He was cruel and left his family in a lot of debt.  His greed finally caught up with him in old age. His wife died and that family just collapsed. His wife was a Saint married ro hiltler like goon. Anyway all those souls michuki ordered killed from colonial days to his death have come to haunt his family big time..

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2022, 11:57:59 AM »
The police have already messed up with the investigations. They bought or introduced the boda bodas yet the post mortem says it is a single chest shot.

The mhindi woman will be harassed for bribes till she runs. Likely most senior police owe loyalty to Michuki thus will do all they can to protect his son. The Gachomo guy head of DCI has not had any breakthrough with high profile cases. Tob Cohen murder. Must have been promoted for bringing Sonko down with terror charges. So he is a political player not to deal with homicide.

I swa this article ut did not take it seriously. I hope the police is not hindered into investigating this murder. First suspects should be Michuki family.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2022, 12:06:35 PM »
Yes it obvious cold-blood murder. The family should focus on blocking the land - that is the motive. Justice will not happen soon.
The police have already messed up with the investigations. They bought or introduced the boda bodas yet the post mortem says it is a single chest shot.

The mhindi woman will be harassed for bribes till she runs. Likely most senior police owe loyalty to Michuki thus will do all they can to protect his son. The Gachomo guy head of DCI has not had any breakthrough with high profile cases. Tob Cohen murder. Must have been promoted for bringing Sonko down with terror charges. So he is a political player not to deal with homicide.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2022, 12:27:40 PM »
Malipo ni papa hapa duniani.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2022, 12:52:10 PM »
Bullshit. This why laws exist. Man is an evil animal who is proud of making killing tools like tanks, bombs and thus has to be checked by laws unless you are too powerful like the US who can drone or bomb you to the ground.

Malipo ni papa hapa duniani.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2022, 04:04:29 PM »
Michuki daughter aided Cohen wife with cohen's murder. The way michuki got into debt was that a French company wanted to establish UN like compound for expats. He learnt about this and got into partnership with the French company. That was just before 2007 elections. He borrowed money and developed houses in his Windsor estate. However when pev happened the French pulled out of the partnership due ro political risk. Mkchuki was left holding rhe bag. By the time of his death he was desperate trying to refinance his debts. After his death the family may be trying to sell land to save the estate. With covid I bet your Windsor is under water. I am not sure if they ever sold their over valued houses. Anyway Michuki was evil. A Mugabe level of  meanness. He was a blood thirsty sellout that targeted the kikuyu poor. They

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2022, 06:19:51 PM »
Can you paste the article here

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2022, 08:13:57 PM »
The Windsor sunk him because it was middle of nowhere..in coffee plantation..and now without gov patronage it's dead.I hope the title deed is not charged to some bank.I like michuki because he was effective... that is what Kenya want

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2022, 08:35:22 PM »
The Windsor sunk him because it was middle of nowhere..in coffee plantation..and now without gov patronage it's dead.I hope the title deed is not charged to some bank.I like michuki because he was effective... that is what Kenya want

He was effective but unnecessary cruel. Anyway is his legacy now

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2022, 07:46:20 PM »
and now without gov patronage

What kind of govt. patronage would it have needed? govt. conferences? That's a terrible way to run a business, but besides that, didn't he have plenty more elsewhere? in terms of other land? real estate? cash?

Michuki daughter aided Cohen wife with cohen's murder.
why would she do that?