Author Topic: Ukrainian neo-Nazi thugs brutally attack a black African student.  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Ukrainian neo-Nazi thugs brutally attack a black African student.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 09:30:01 AM »

Noway you said you know Ukrainian what are the nazis saying?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 09:43:01 AM »
https://t.co/fba2jr5XPh
It appears they want blacks to stay and fight.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 10:58:05 AM »

There are 2 Parties the one attacking him and the one preventing the attack. The group attacking are just making frown sounds . The group preventing the attack are saying... calm down, silence (in correct translated english should be " stop") , and Dont harm him.

Noway you said you know Ukrainian what are the nazis saying?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 12:17:08 PM »
Noway Russians are stealing and robbing foreign students trying to escape. The russians are disguised as Ukrainians to mislead people and spoil the good name of Ukraine now that they have lost the war
https://mobile.twitter.com/GargiRawat

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2022, 03:30:05 PM »
We are,advising these students to stick in groups. Criminal groups are targeting them. Robbing them or just exploiting them like asking for ridiculous transport fees

Europe nazis are hunting them. This seems to be during summer when was thus video taken

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2022, 04:07:49 PM »
Njuri , This is stooping too low. It is well known that there is Fascism in Ukraine and Poland unlike Russia . It is very open in Ukraine because of the economic situation there.
Russians are more exposed , well travelled and are well to do.
Why would Russians cross the border and go to attack Africans who have not sanctioned them nor are they engaged against their soldiers.
As for the Nazis their ideology is akin to Hitler . They are Nationalists. Hence they dont like anything Foreign . Most are usually under influence and are already brainwashed. Now that they have been given weapons they are using them against all and sundry including civilians (Ukrainians). They just murdered one of the negotiators claiming he is selling them to Russians

Noway Russians are stealing and robbing foreign students trying to escape. The russians are disguised as Ukrainians to mislead people and spoil the good name of Ukraine now that they have lost the war
https://mobile.twitter.com/GargiRawat

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2022, 04:24:34 PM »
Just say the truth, There is a reason they want to cross to Russian border. Fascism in Ukraine is well known .

Invalid Tweet ID
We are,advising these students to stick in groups. Criminal groups are targeting them. Robbing them or just exploiting them like asking for ridiculous transport fees

Europe nazis are hunting them. This seems to be during summer when was thus video taken

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2022, 04:31:56 PM »
You are fucking moron. Did I deny fascism doesn't exist but it it is not supported by everyone. Even Russia has its fascists. All Europe suffer this problem even usa has a big chicken of racists who identify as Nazis.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2022, 04:34:51 PM »
Just say the truth, There is a reason they want to cross to Russian border. Fascism in Ukraine is well known .

Invalid Tweet ID

You are an insufferable fool. The students in sumy want to use russia because Russia is in some control of the area and the railway and infrastructure to other borders is damaged. They can't just go to Russia because the Russian soldiers are targeting civilians.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2022, 04:45:20 PM »

Njamba , Ukrainian forces and Nationalists are using Civilians and Foreigners as Shields . Putin has discussed this issue with heads of states and was ready to facilitate their evacuation but the fascists and forces are preventing this. Some were even ready to trek 40Km but their fear is not the Russian Army but the fascists.

Invalid Tweet ID

You are an insufferable fool. The students in sumy want to use russia because Russia is in some control of the area and the railway and infrastructure to other borders is damaged. They can't just go to Russia because the Russian soldiers are targeting civilians.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2022, 11:15:36 AM »

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2022, 12:23:53 PM »
The are the effects of being born poor,

Anytime you get out of your tribal (not race) boundaries, be very careful.

Anytime I am travelling outside GEMA,I ensure I have millions of shillings with me to be in safe neighborhoods with diplomatic protection.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2022, 12:32:17 PM »

Says a Luo.....

Anytime I am travelling outside GEMA,I ensure I have millions of shillings with me to be in safe neighborhoods with diplomatic protection.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2022, 12:40:29 PM »

Says a Luo.....

Are luos dogs?Are they not human?

ill track you wherever you are and do nasty things to you.

Mbele Pamoja
001-State house.
Dennis Pritt road.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2022, 01:19:33 PM »
Noway is a moron. No use of discussing anything with him. I asked him earlier how can he label Ukranians Neo-Nazis or Nazis if their duly elected president is a Jew? Till today no answer. He is just dilly dallying. Facists are everywhere all around the earth.

You are fucking moron. Did I deny fascism doesn't exist but it it is not supported by everyone. Even Russia has its fascists. All Europe suffer this problem even usa has a big chicken of racists who identify as Nazis.