Author Topic: Am fully disappointed with Russian army,this is a huge failure we must accept  (Read 5381 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
...Putin choir boys and honest military strategist like me world wide have surmarised the invasion of Ukraine as a failure,what was thought to be a surgical stike against all major cities in Ukraine has failed leading to the 5th day. The Russians having attacked with approx 250,000 soldiers, hundreds of aircraft and thousands of armour and wheels HAVE NOT captured a major Ukrainian city. Chechnya leader now demands to send his entire army there,belarus also has started firing missiles into Ukraine after the frustrations. Now Putin has cowed nad will meet Ukraine delegates at the borderafter initial demand they meet in minsk capital of Belarusian.
Personally am in record saying real war will start after Russia captures Kiev but at this rate and thousands 3,500 Russians checking 6ft underground I don't know what to say. Don't take me wrong thousands of more Russians are pouring over the border and all Ukraine could be captured still if war continues. But I rate the Russian army very poorly its reminds me of intial stages of WW2 where they suffered catastrophic losses against Germany.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
US sanctions and closure of airspaces by like partners crippled Putin. Also supply of superior weapons that has seen over 1000 Russian soldiers killed is slowly sinking Putin. In weeks, he will be isolated man leading an anemic economy. Russian people will be very poor going forward!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Go slow on Drinking  Western Media Kool Aid.

...Putin choir boys and honest military strategist like me world wide have surmarised the invasion of Ukraine as a failure,what was thought to be a surgical stike against all major cities in Ukraine has failed leading to the 5th day. The Russians having attacked with approx 250,000 soldiers, hundreds of aircraft and thousands of armour and wheels HAVE NOT captured a major Ukrainian city. Chechnya leader now demands to send his entire army there,belarus also has started firing missiles into Ukraine after the frustrations. Now Putin has cowed nad will meet Ukraine delegates at the borderafter initial demand they meet in minsk capital of Belarusian.
Personally am in record saying real war will start after Russia captures Kiev but at this rate and thousands 3,500 Russians checking 6ft underground I don't know what to say. Don't take me wrong thousands of more Russians are pouring over the border and all Ukraine could be captured still if war continues. But I rate the Russian army very poorly its reminds me of intial stages of WW2 where they suffered catastrophic losses against Germany.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
  Hopefully this is the beginning of cooler heads.  I  don't think most folks understand what we are headed for if someone miscalculates and we end up in the stone age.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/27/pentagon-moscow-backchannel-escalation-00012107

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
US sanctions and closure of airspaces by like partners crippled Putin. Also supply of superior weapons that has seen over 1000 Russian soldiers killed is slowly sinking Putin. In weeks, he will be isolated man leading an anemic economy. Russian people will be very poor going forward!
Yes its seems Russia has not modernised its land forces most of their equipment is obsolete the Ukrainian Javeline and Nlaw anti tank/armour are doing major damage to Russian soldiers it's soo sad,on social media especially Twitter they are burnt out bodies of Russians in the armoured vehicles. Russia army is till 20 years behind the west am sure NATO is very happy with these results. Just 2 anti tank system crippling the world largest army :(

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
  Hopefully this is the beginning of cooler heads.  I  don't think most folks understand what we are headed for if someone miscalculates and we end up in the stone age.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/27/pentagon-moscow-backchannel-escalation-00012107
Well you have to understand Putin has nothing more to lose that's why he won't mind a nuclear war but he will be assassinated or overthrown by his own people before that.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Yes its seems Russia has not modernised its land forces most of their equipment is obsolete the Ukrainian Javeline and Nlaw anti tank/armour are doing major damage to Russian soldiers it's soo sad,on social media especially Twitter they are burnt out bodies of Russians in the armoured vehicles. Russia army is till 20 years behind the west am sure NATO is very happy with these results. Just 2 anti tank system crippling the world largest army :(
This is the information age. Wars are being fought in cyber space crippling Russia ministries. Putin is fighting a 60s war. In this age of mobile phones, mobile everything, so are the shoulder held Javelin and Nlaw missile launchers

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Well you have to understand Putin has nothing more to lose that's why he won't mind a nuclear war but he will be assassinated or overthrown by his own people before that.
Now it seems clear just how innocently Hitler showed up on world stage. Like the muderous dictator before him, who was driven to his death before he could effectively use the superior jet missiles the superior Germany inventors were perfecting, Putin will go before he can use any nuclear weapons. Putin's war will become a World War 3 (the whole world's business) if it becomes an issue about the survival of man.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Twitter /facebook/Youtube will show what their masters want you to see.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
So are you saying those causalities of war are not Russian? With their superior might why should they suffer loses on this scale?

Twitter /facebook/Youtube will show what their masters want you to see.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline patel

• Enigma
I think Putin has been slowly to bomb Ukraine back to stone age to allow people to evacuate. In the end Kiev like all other city will fall. Never elect a comedian as president...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Pure comedy.Please Russian pack real shiet in military..Putin is trying to get Ukraine military top brass to negotiate..if in Syria US watched in amazement as Russian undid all they work in few months.Ukraine stand absolutely no chance.Its like Poland in Nazi hilter time

Offline sema

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Another comedian...Mpesa is now about as busy as swift .China run their own payment system that is now busier than swift

Offline sema

• Enigma
      This is much bigger than even the SWIFT shutdown.

Russia made the mistake of holding its assets on computers where others have root access.

With a keypress they got shut down. QWERTY was in retrospect much more of a threat to them than NATO.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I live in the west as we speak..my friend you don't know me..I have never stepped in mavoko..still water run deep

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
That is Pundit's handicap. To compare SWIFT with Mpesa is a big joke.

Pundit, living in the West is not spending 3 months in Switzerland. That is just a visit. Living and understanding the West requires years. Also I have noticed the older people are who move to the West, the less the understand the West.

Google swift & come back to me. Comparing mpesa to swift is the real comedy.

or been to China or Russia

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
What so difficult to understand about the west genius kadudu.China has built a rival to swift.This is not first time Russia faced sanctions..it now a yearly routine....Yuan and China are saving Russia economically so any chokehold of Russia doesn't work