Author Topic: Ndidi before he became Mp - the future of kikuyu nation is here  (Read 1291 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ndidi before he became Mp - the future of kikuyu nation is here
« on: February 17, 2022, 05:55:49 AM »
Best CDF Manager

This guy who became MP @30yrs- born 1985 - is already giving Uhuru hell.

If he stick around Ruto for 10yrs - he will surprise the Gachaguas

He knows how to make money.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ndidi before he became Mp - the future of kikuyu nation is here
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 06:06:20 AM »
Why has the first family not featured yet they have invested in plain sight in this sector?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 06:08:57 AM »
Maybe they already sold out. KPLC is listed. You can quit anytime.
Why has the first family not featured yet they have invested in plain sight in this sector?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 07:14:18 AM »
Best CDF Manager

This guy who became MP @30yrs- born 1985 - is already giving Uhuru hell.

If he stick around Ruto for 10yrs - he will surprise the Gachaguas

He knows how to make money.

He is number two or three on my list in the Mountain. Kimani Ichung'wah is a true honest hustler in Kenya. A sincere, straightforward, and dependable guy from a humble background. The kind of a guy that would buy you soda on a dusty, sunny day on Waiyaki way and give you transport. And yes, when he had his butchery shop, he sold excellent steaks, matumbo, and more. DP was his number one customer, and it was a joy going to pick nyama every other day from his butchery!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 07:25:35 AM »
Yes Ichungwa too. In kikuyu he seems unbeatable. But I hear that Kimani come from rich family - that father owns several apartments in kikuyu. The father I think grew up in Londiani and married a kipsigis woman - so Ichungwa is half-kalenjin and that is propaganda they were trying to use on him.
He is number two or three on my list in the Mountain. Kimani Ichung'wah is a true honest hustler in Kenya. A sincere, straightforward, and dependable guy from a humble background. The kind of a guy that would buy you soda on a dusty, sunny day on Waiyaki way and give you transport. And yes, when he had his butchery shop, he sold excellent steaks, matumbo, and more. DP was his number one customer, and it was a joy going to pick nyama every other day from his butchery!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2022, 07:40:14 AM »
Yes Ichungwa too. In kikuyu he seems unbeatable. But I hear that Kimani come from rich family - that father owns several apartments in kikuyu. The father I think grew up in Londiani and married a kipsigis woman - so Ichungwa is half-kalenjin and that is propaganda they were trying to use on him.
No, Kimani grew up in a peasant family worse than you and DP. His siblings are hustlers till today!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2022, 07:42:29 AM »
I see, yes I know from his interviews, he use to go buying cows all over, and eventually he left the butchery to his sister. Lots of internet rumours. But he must be doing such a good job - he is almost untouchable in Kikuyu. He run unopposed last time. This time I see he has 70 percent support - nobody else come close in all the Mizani polls I have seen.

He run the budget comittee in parliament like a boss - definitely see him becoming Min of Finance - and Nyoro Min of SMES - those two are the future of kikuyu nation - young, brilliant, committed, hardworking and brave leaders - in them I see the young Ruto of 90s.

Sio hawa walevi wetu :) na bhangi na Shisha kilimani Lounges types.

These kind of leaders - Ndidi, Kimani and Ruto are rare in kenya - and are exemplary in everything they do.

No, Kimani grew up in a peasant family worse than you and DP. His siblings are hustlers till today!

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2022, 08:37:35 AM »
I see, yes I know from his interviews, he use to go buying cows all over, and eventually he left the butchery to his sister. Lots of internet rumours. But he must be doing such a good job - he is almost untouchable in Kikuyu. He run unopposed last time. This time I see he has 70 percent support - nobody else come close in all the Mizani polls I have seen.

He run the budget comittee in parliament like a boss - definitely see him becoming Min of Finance - and Nyoro Min of SMES - those two are the future of kikuyu nation - young, brilliant, committed, hardworking and brave leaders - in them I see the young Ruto of 90s.

Sio hawa walevi wetu :) na bhangi na Shisha kilimani Lounges types.

These kind of leaders - Ndidi, Kimani and Ruto are rare in kenya - and are exemplary in everything they do.

Kimani Ichungwah as budget committee chairman couldn't hold government in check to halt runaway debt binge which has devastated the economy. And the guy has the audacity to decry the terrible economy kenyans are experiencing. This are people who shouldn't be anywhere near leadership especially that affects economy.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2022, 08:38:24 AM »
Whats with Custodial Services......People know how to camoflauge.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2022, 08:46:28 AM »
I think certain aspect of budget making are reserved for finance ministry and Uhuru kenyatta. Ichungwa job is principally to mediate all the disparate needs but definitely the ministry of finance has the say in fiscal policies it want to pursue. So if economy tanked due to debt - blame Uhuru.
Kimani Ichungwah as budget committee chairman couldn't hold government in check to halt runaway debt binge which has devastated the economy. And the guy has the audacity to decry the terrible economy kenyans are experiencing. This are people who shouldn't be anywhere near leadership especially that affects economy.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2022, 09:07:53 AM »
I think certain aspect of budget making are reserved for finance ministry and Uhuru kenyatta. Ichungwa job is principally to mediate all the disparate needs but definitely the ministry of finance has the say in fiscal policies it want to pursue. So if economy tanked due to debt - blame Uhuru.
Yes I blame jubilee government . Treasury gives a proposal, parlaiment has to approve and amend the budget. Budget committee is the most powerful committee in parliament cause it allocates funds. As the chairman of budget committee he either abdicated his responsibility or he fully agreed with treasury. Hence he should be the last person to complain about the economy or be anywhere near economy levers. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2022, 12:26:58 PM »
I think we need DMO - as debt mgt body as independent body that will maintain debt register and decide which debt to take - otherwise minister of finance now enjoys unfettered powers to bankrupt kenya

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2022, 05:14:11 PM »
I think we need DMO - as debt mgt body as independent body that will maintain debt register and decide which debt to take - otherwise minister of finance now enjoys unfettered powers to bankrupt kenya

It finally cracked through your skull that debt is a bad thing.

I remember you talking reckless claiming debt is NEVER a problem for governments, that we should take on 100 year maturity bonds, build infrastructure ad infinitum.

hk lessons are bearing fruit.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2022, 05:26:13 PM »
Typical ODmoron. Debt is not a bad thing. Unlike you I am not an extremist. Debt is leverage. But we need responsible borrowing. I have said time with number that Kenya should alternate btw borrowing, self financing by selling it's assets and refinancing. This is called debt management.

I totally disagree with anybody that say gov should go back to twiddling it's fingers insted of borrowing or selling assets like safaricom to continue with needed public investment - in roads, schools, etc.

If a poor country like us stop building this stuff - then we remain in stone age forever.

If someone out there has 100B dollars willing to lend us now - to be repaid over next 100yrs -IN LOW interest... I WOULD TAKE IT and use it to completely BRIDGE OUR INFRASTRUCTURE DEFICIT - make sure everyone has electricity, paved road, piped clean water, sewage and then repay annually for next 100yrs....with little interest. THAT IS LEVERAGE.

It finally cracked through your skull that debt is a bad thing.

I remember you talking reckless claiming debt is NEVER a problem for governments, that we should take on 100 year maturity bonds, build infrastructure ad infinitum.

hk lessons are bearing fruit.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2022, 06:26:22 PM »
Typical ODmoron. Debt is not a bad thing. Unlike you I am not an extremist. Debt is leverage. But we need responsible borrowing. I have said time with number that Kenya should alternate btw borrowing, self financing by selling it's assets and refinancing. This is called debt management.

I totally disagree with anybody that say gov should go back to twiddling it's fingers insted of borrowing or selling assets like safaricom to continue with needed public investment - in roads, schools, etc.

If a poor country like us stop building this stuff - then we remain in stone age forever.

If someone out there has 100B dollars willing to lend us now - to be repaid over next 100yrs -IN LOW interest... I WOULD TAKE IT and use it to completely BRIDGE OUR INFRASTRUCTURE DEFICIT - make sure everyone has electricity, paved road, piped clean water, sewage and then repay annually for next 100yrs....with little interest. THAT IS LEVERAGE.

:D :D :D

You are doubling down on your illogical beliefs to save face. Fallacy of sunken costs and all that,

isoright deep down I known you have been shaken to the core by the runaway spending, but siasa prevents you from saying the truth.

Your primitive cargo cult brain equates infrastructure with progress or development, it is not equivalent. Bado masomo iendele kidogo angalau ufahamu, for those not good at school it takes time.

Who is gonna give you $100 bn at low interest rates at such long timeline, punda sana. Too much fombe and fornication has wracked your brain.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2022, 06:46:15 PM »
Poverty mentality. The world is awash with money. In developed world - a 20yr old today has started saving for pension -  he will retire at 70yrs - meaning he wont be needing that money until 50yrs later. We can borrow such money and use it. The developed world pension fund can barely make 2 percent interest rate abroad - we can give them 4 percent interest rate - and they will take it - and we can securitize them if they want - we have lots of assets in land/embassies that we can give them.

If companies like CocaCola or Walter Disney or countries like Mexico or Argentina have issued such bonds..why not kenya? Will kenya go broke anytime soon no!

We can securitize these bonds by giving them titledeed for Miginga island and many island along Mombasa coast. If we fail to pay them - investors can own it and start a new country called Fuzi Island or Manda Island Lamu. We can give them titledeed of Tsavo or Maasai Mara - it's likely these animal parks will be a premium 100yrs from now.

Now with 100B - we can quickly solve many infrastructure deficit problems - and investors would bore in - and kenya will quickly develop.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2022, 06:59:34 PM »
Look at Ghana - they did 30yr bond with interest of 8.9 percent - Kenya can get lower interest than that.

Now Ghana are planning 50yr old bond - give 30yr old was 7 times oversubscribed. There is a lot of money out there - that is getting wasted in bitcoins - bitcoins is worth trillion - we just need 100B - and we fix our infrastructure deficit - our country will have similar infrastructure as developed world - expressways, metros, subways, fast internet, piped water, electricity - and we just pay debt every year - for 50yrs - and do maintanance of existing infrastructres - interest+Maintance is small bill.

After you fix your infrastructure - you become "developed" - the maendeleo phase ends - people wont be clapping or opening roads or railways - MAENDELEO will be a foreign word.

Then we know start talking ECONOMY (UCHUMI) - oil the economy - because the foundation is set. Then you guys can now transfer you pesa nane argument from US to Kenya.

https://www.ft.com/content/25f09a0e-4bec-11e9-8b7f-d49067e0f50d

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2022, 06:47:26 AM »
Look at Ghana - they did 30yr bond with interest of 8.9 percent - Kenya can get lower interest than that.

Now Ghana are planning 50yr old bond - give 30yr old was 7 times oversubscribed. There is a lot of money out there - that is getting wasted in bitcoins - bitcoins is worth trillion - we just need 100B - and we fix our infrastructure deficit - our country will have similar infrastructure as developed world - expressways, metros, subways, fast internet, piped water, electricity - and we just pay debt every year - for 50yrs - and do maintanance of existing infrastructres - interest+Maintance is small bill.

After you fix your infrastructure - you become "developed" - the maendeleo phase ends - people wont be clapping or opening roads or railways - MAENDELEO will be a foreign word.

Then we know start talking ECONOMY (UCHUMI) - oil the economy - because the foundation is set. Then you guys can now transfer you pesa nane argument from US to Kenya.

https://www.ft.com/content/25f09a0e-4bec-11e9-8b7f-d49067e0f50d

That is your fake spin. Here is the real story

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2022, 07:03:39 AM »
Of course they are forex and interest rate risks but compared to what is happening now - 50 or 100yrs - 100B dollars loan take once is better than what we are doing.

Now kenya treasury is floating domestic infrastructure  bonds at 13%. Our Eurobond are at 7%. The domestic bond is so profitable it's crowding out private lending and investment.

If we borrow 100B 50yr long-maturing bond at 6%  - we would be paying around 6B (declining) every year with interest of 300M dollars  - annually. That is about how much we pay now for all debts now.

With that 100B - our GDP will grow by 100 percent in 1-3 yrs during construction phase - gov will collect back about 20 percent of it as taxes - that is 20B - enough to pay off the loan for first 3yrs.

With 100B - we would have closed our infrastructure deficit - strictly invested in basic infrastructure- we will build 100,000Kms paved roads - that is almost paved road right to everyone front door, we will build 50 mega dams with irrigation, we will provide piped water to everyone,  we will build expressways from Malaba to Mombasa - Namanga to Isiolo- we can turn all our major international roads into expressway, we will build road around lake victoria, we will extend the railway, basic sanitations, we build metros and light rail in our major cities.

Our infrastructure deficit is well studied - we need to spend almost 20 percent of GDP annually to fix it - in 10yrs - we can barely spend 5 percent - so we will require 50yrs to fix it.

We can do it now - enjoy now - from economic growth that will ensure - we can pay off principal plus interest next 5oyrs.

Then from there - we totally stop borrowing for development - because everywhere will have paved road, clean piped water, electricity-  we just focus on repaying 6B annually - maintenance & operation- and rest of the money can be invested in the economy.

Without basic infrastructure our economic growth and welfare will remain constrained.

This is something you need to fix once and for all - US is not building new railways or expressways or metros or dams - you build it once - it last 50-200yrs!

When Moi built Ndakaini in 1990s - 30yrs later - it still standing and will stand for another 100yrs plus. US electrified in 1930s - it has not needed to re-invest again - it just usual ORM. Built their expressways in 1950s - it has not needed to build one the last 50yrs if I am not wrong.

We need to do these basic infrastructure Now and Forget about them. There is enough money out there. We just need to borrow. Billions of money in pension funds that will not be required until 50yrs are begging to be borrowed...so they can beat inflation.

Many life insurance taken and premiums paid now - when people will die 70yrs later - this is money crying to be borrowed. Isnt it better if a country took that money - than it was invested in private company - with majority unlikely to last 20yrs?

That is your fake spin. Here is the real story