Author Topic: Ruto started the dance to early in central  (Read 840 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ruto started the dance to early in central
« on: February 16, 2022, 04:05:11 PM »
He peaked to early. He is losing ground and his supporters are seriously fatigued. Sometimes in kenya timing is everything. You have to peak at the right time and create euphoria at the right time. He is fallen into young kikuyus hustlers game of fleecing stupid campaigns by eating their money and changing their allegiance. Ruto made his deal with hustlers but forgot that the voters that usually go to the polls are usually busy, conservative, and need retail type of mobilization. They require door to door and townhall mobilization. Azimio went this route. They went full retail and made Contacts townhall style and person to person.

Ruto willxsuffer the fate uhuru suffered in gatundu in 1997. He funded the campaigns for muhia. People just ate Uhuru's money and voted for mwihia..uhuru spent over 70 million every young person got a piece of this money

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto started the dance to early in central
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 04:10:19 PM »

Are you a Kikuyu ?

He peaked to early. He is losing ground and his supporters are seriously fatigued. Sometimes in kenya timing is everything. You have to peak at the right time and create euphoria at the right time. He is fallen into young kikuyus hustlers game of fleecing stupid campaigns by eating their money and changing their allegiance. Ruto made his deal with hustlers but forgot that the voters that usually go to the polls are usually busy, conservative, and need retail type of mobilization. They require door to door and townhall mobilization. Azimio went this route. They went full retail and made Contacts townhall style and person to person.

Ruto willxsuffer the fate uhuru suffered in gatundu in 1997. He funded the campaigns for muhia. People just ate Uhuru's money and voted for mwihia..uhuru spent over 70 million every young person got a piece of this money

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 04:15:41 PM »
No I am a luo. What is your point? I hope you won't type a whe insha of nonsense talking of how kikuyus won't vote for raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 04:55:28 PM »
Ruto has cracked kikuyu women - the rest are details. Your mother will drag you to vote christian Ruto. Yes from my interraction the older men - especially those who experience Moi time  and PEV - are traumatized - but then they see Raila - and they feel totally let down - I think majority will not vote. Turn-out will be low. Many will rather wait for their fate - than willingly choose two evils from the west (ruguru?)

When it come to Embus and Merus - and Rift valley - hapo ni Ruto 100 percent. Those ones will stone Uhuru if he dares goes there. Mt kenya east feel betrayed by Uhuru - like Kalenjin - Uhuru has never stepped there - just Sagana and speaking kikuyus .

Diaspora kikuyu just dont understand how Uhuru want them killed and their life time investment burnt. They dont understand. They try to understand and they just fail to understand why he would want to undo the peace deal, endanger their future - hapo Uhuru should not even bother show his big stomach :). Lee Moi is only man left standing....everyone else has joined UDA...those kikuyus can even mass assimilate to kalenjin - if they can - hapo we need to organize large ceremony - they pay one cow - they get a clan and new name - and forever they become at peace. what Uhuru is doing to those people is beyond the pale.

Uhuru can only run his campaigns in Kiambu to Muranga - maybe Kirinyanga and Nyandarua.

Nyeri people have dim view of him - they see him as stupid homeguard mlevi from Kiambu messing Kibaki economy. If he shows up in Nyeri - he should prepare for tough time. Nyerians see themselves as brave Mau Mau..

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 07:10:07 PM »
Ruto's main support in GEMA is at Embu and Kirinyaga...Those are Ruto diehards but the other Kikuyus, they don't feel him...I am 100% right.Don't listen to any other nonsense.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2022, 08:17:24 PM »
Nyeri kikuyus have More of their people in rift Valley. That is the only reason they may vote for him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2022, 08:22:33 PM »
Plus Gachagua is angling for DPORK. They generally have problem with walevi homeguard from Kiambu - and they feel Uhuru is a failure. You boy should concentrate on Kiambu- and Muranga. Muranga if they DPORK - and billionaires are in - Ruto will struggle kidogo - though hustler narrative is big curve ball - has seperated the poor from the rich in such a way - the big guys are useless.

Anyway hii kitu mukubali tu yaishe. Tell Uhuru to go to Sugoi with 25B shs and he will be forgiven - and to return titledeed of 1000 acre of Ruai sewage land

Nyeri kikuyus have More of their people in rift Valley. That is the only reason they may vote for him.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2022, 08:26:55 PM »
Njamba wacha upuzi...Ruto has won the hearts of Mt. Kenya. Bottom up economic message is reverberating pretty well in Centro. David Ndii is a genius but more so is Ruto for picking Ndii to spearhead economic rebirth. Kenyans are tired.
The more I listen to Gachagua Geoffrey the more I like the man.very different from Murathes and Centro power brokers. The man is hands on.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2022, 08:31:45 PM »

Frivolous argument.

Kikuyu from all over central are spread all over Kenya and rift valley in general.

Reason because central has a high population and less geographical area...Like in my case, my relatives from Ndumberi (Kiambu town area) and Kahuguini (Gatundu Kenyatta neighbours) we allocated very small plots while Kenyatta and his fellow thugs like karume (cianda estate) Gitaka (ngina brother),muhugu (former cbk) Koinange etc etc allocated themselves large tracts at the expense of peasantry kikuyu (mau mau)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2022, 11:26:26 PM »
Njamba wacha upuzi...Ruto has won the hearts of Mt. Kenya. Bottom up economic message is reverberating pretty well in Centro. David Ndii is a genius but more so is Ruto for picking Ndii to spearhead economic rebirth. Kenyans are tired.
The more I listen to Gachagua Geoffrey the more I like the man.very different from Murathes and Centro power brokers. The man is hands on.

Gachagua is a donkey. He is a traitor now and in the past that all what matters to kikuyus

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2022, 05:16:42 AM »
And he was elected by Kikuyus to be their MP and his brother was elected to be a Governor.
You live in a total different world

Gachagua is a donkey. He is a traitor now and in the past that all what matters to kikuyus