Author Topic: It is the data stupid China is next super power  (Read 558 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
It is the data stupid China is next super power
« on: February 14, 2022, 09:33:05 PM »
No so quick bozos. The only super power China will be is that of making trinkets for Mlungu

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: It is the data stupid China is next super power
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 12:21:27 AM »
I think whoever wins the quantum race has a serious head start.  China seems to be pretty decent in that domain.  It's stuff that most of us Negroes simply view as borderline magic.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 02:42:59 AM »
I think whoever wins the quantum race has a serious head start.  China seems to be pretty decent in that domain.  It's stuff that most of us Negroes simply view as borderline magic.

When did you  become a goat Termie? What is this Quantum stuff you talk about? Is the the 4th dimension stuff that is supposed to place you in Present, future and past simultaneously. Where are we with the 5G revolution. Havent heard a bleep since Huwaie was Jailed in canada

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 04:20:29 AM »
Stockguru. I think Plato is right. America is so mired in racism to advance anywhere. Problem is China will treat every country like it treats Taiwan. Look at what they are doing to Lithuania.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 03:28:16 PM »

When did you  become a goat Termie? What is this Quantum stuff you talk about? Is the the 4th dimension stuff that is supposed to place you in Present, future and past simultaneously. Where are we with the 5G revolution. Havent heard a bleep since Huwaie was Jailed in canada

Yes, that stuff that does things our brains(not just the Negro - to be fair) are wired to reject.  Like changing the past from the present :D

I am talking about quantum computing specifically.  The Chinaman is doing decent in that domain, and in quantum mechanics in general as well.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman