Author Topic: Charity Kathambi-Mp for Njoro Pundit tell me more..  (Read 718 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Charity Kathambi-Mp for Njoro Pundit tell me more..
« on: February 14, 2022, 06:50:29 PM »
....yeye ni kabila gani am very surprised

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Charity Kathambi-Mp for Njoro Pundit tell me more..
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 08:44:01 PM »
Meru married to kalenjin.We have good meru married like the mother of Kering the young starlet.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 08:48:25 PM »
Meru women like Gusii women thrive in Kalenjin land because we are mild mannered.. compared to your hot temper.We marry lots of Gusii and I don't know one who has run away or divorced..but when they Mary our women few years they cannot stand gusiii hasira and violence.Kalenjin men Bora heshima kidogo will give their women the freedom to do anything they want...not as much as Kikuyu who allow their women to really hustle but afike nyumbani mapema kidogo..

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 10:18:43 PM »
Meru women like Gusii women thrive in Kalenjin land because we are mild mannered.. compared to your hot temper.We marry lots of Gusii and I don't know one who has run away or divorced..but when they Mary our women few years they cannot stand gusiii hasira and violence.Kalenjin men Bora heshima kidogo will give their women the freedom to do anything they want...not as much as Kikuyu who allow their women to really hustle but afike nyumbani mapema kidogo..

That is low mblow fren  :D

Merus and Kisiis are devils spawns, hasira tupu, even in America domestic violence kibao. Back home you read the news they are busy killing and macheting their own families. They have demonic energy.

May be Kirgit can enlighten us, it is said they are reptilians residing amongst men on earth. 
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 06:05:52 AM »
Meru married to kalenjin.We have good meru married like the mother of Kering the young starlet.
Oooh am disappointed in you Pundit I just asked ni kabila gani not other panganga.
I was very surprised when I was told there is a Meru MP in RV am sure 99% of Merus don't know her. kweli RV is mixed up am beginning to think there are many Merus owning land just like Kikuyu but you guys mistake them to be Kikuyu. I think I might reconsider my owning land in cursed RV,I will look for a "good" Meru to sell me land then we can be neighbors  with you ??

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2022, 06:10:34 AM »

That is low mblow fren  :D

Merus and Kisiis are devils spawns, hasira tupu, even in America domestic violence kibao. Back home you read the news they are busy killing and macheting their own families. They have demonic energy.

May be Kirgit can enlighten us, it is said they are reptilians residing amongst men on earth.
Don't equate Merus and Kisiis,Merus are only violent when provoked but largely peaceful and minding their own business. Merus are very reserved and conservative people.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2022, 06:23:45 AM »
Oh first time am hearing her she seems to be a talent,never thought she would be half Meru seems hii collabo ya wameru na wakale inasaidia wakale sana. But to Merus once you mixed we don't see you as Meru at all to be Meru you have to be 100% From Meru stock,there is some exceptions if married to mountain kabilas but to join Njuri Ncheke you have to prove a 150 year Pure Meru lineage that is from your great grandfather and grandmother all have to be of pure Meru stock.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 06:32:46 AM »
Born in meru and married in mauche.Your  violent anti women society last elected a woman no in 1970s.,..at least now you have woman only mp seat.Your are retrogressive people.
Oooh am disappointed in you Pundit I just asked ni kabila gani not other panganga.
I was very surprised when I was told there is a Meru MP in RV am sure 99% of Merus don't know her. kweli RV is mixed up am beginning to think there are many Merus owning land just like Kikuyu but you guys mistake them to be Kikuyu. I think I might reconsider my owning land in cursed RV,I will look for a "good" Meru to sell me land then we can be neighbors  with you ??
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 09:00:34 AM by RV Pundit »