Author Topic: Pastoralists moving to Azimio  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Pastoralists moving to Azimio
« on: February 14, 2022, 08:01:30 AM »
Looks like its only Duale left in Kenya kwisha alliance.Rest of guys in NE have found sollace in Azimio.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pastoralists moving to Azimio
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 08:18:06 AM »
Pastoralists ni Nani? Those guys following the money that Borana minister of finance is throwing.Let see opinion polls

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 09:03:41 AM »
Looks like its only Duale left in Kenya kwisha alliance.Rest of guys in NE have found sollace in Azimio.
Pajero,
I already told Pundit as much (https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=11591.msg105026#msg105026)

UDM could have given Kenya Kwisha some leverage in NE but they have followed UPYA's lead. That means there is no local political outfit left in the NFD a?ound  which Luto can organize as they are all in Azimio. Still Pundit living in a daydreamer's paradise continues to bore us with 50-50 and be insulting at the same time that NE has no numbers anyway.

Come Aug 10, it will be clear even to Luto to see that he is nothing more than a tribal chief... check Saturday's paper

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 09:37:03 AM »
My friend,

You cannot teach me nothing regarding Kenya siasa. Bungoma unashindwa?

Check MOASS again. I downgraded Ruto from 50:50 to 38 percent in NEP/Isiolo/Marsabit - leaving Raila at 62 percent. The Borana finance minister is doing damage as he runs Treasury like a kiosk - he is putting somalis and boranas into gov like never before - as treasury basically runs 200 plus SOES.

And it still didnt help Raila - I can even go ahead and put Ruto at zero :) if you want - and Ruto will just lose maybe half a percent?

I believe pastoralist leaders are following the money - but the people are probably with Ruto - we shall see what a few opinion polls say.

I also read this guy - Charles Horsnby - who truly understand kenya politics.
http://www.charleshornsby.com/uploads/1/1/4/7/114704363/somali_political_history__2021_.pdf

His thinking regard Islamic pastoralist
"
"
MizaniAfrica seem to agree with MOASS.

/photo/1

Pajero,
I already told Pundit as much (https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=11591.msg105026#msg105026)

UDM could have given Kenya Kwisha some leverage in NE but they have followed UPYA's lead. That means there is no local political outfit left in the NFD a?ound  which Luto can organize as they are all in Azimio. Still Pundit living in a daydreamer's paradise continues to bore us with 50-50 and be insulting at the same time that NE has no numbers anyway.

Come Aug 10, it will be clear even to Luto to see that he is nothing more than a tribal chief... check Saturday's paper

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 11:47:08 AM »
Pundit may not agree with me but the truth is Ruto will only beat Raila in 6 Kalenjin counties and maybe Nakuru and 3 or 4 GEMA counties.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2022, 12:18:03 PM »
Just continue to console yourself - it's part of stages of accept the reality.

Raila will only beat Ruto in four counties of Luo Nyanza. That is real possibility. If Uhuru abandon the project.

Otherwise Ruto has incredible nation support - and will get 25 percent everywhere except Siaya, Kisumu and Homabay.

You should be more worried about Raila - even if I give him Kalonzo - he struggling very very badly to get past 50 percent outside 5 NEP+, 6 Coast, 6 Nyanza, 3 Kamba - plus Busia/Nairobi/Kajiado.

Pundit may not agree with me but the truth is Ruto will only beat Raila in 6 Kalenjin counties and maybe Nakuru and 3 or 4 GEMA counties.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 02:58:38 PM »
Give Pundit until April. Right now you might as well talk to a Rock or some kind of recorded playback devise.

Pajero,

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2022, 03:15:59 PM »
Give Pundit until April. Right now you might as well talk to a Rock or some kind of recorded playback devise.

Even now the excessive confidence about Ruto's chances imepunguwa kiasi  8)

Next month he will activate genocide threats against UDA opponents.  :D

No amount of threats will prevent Raila from fulfilling his historic mission though.

Kalenjin have had their moment in the sun, now is the turn of other tribes.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2022, 03:30:21 PM »
Lazima hawa watu walipe deni otherwise I know and you know mishale itanyesha.
As for Raila - his best chance came - 2007 - and went.
This is Ruto time.

Even now the excessive confidence about Ruto's chances imepunguwa kiasi  8)

Next month he will activate genocide threats against UDA opponents.  :D

No amount of threats will prevent Raila from fulfilling his historic mission though.

Kalenjin have had their moment in the sun, now is the turn of other tribes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2022, 03:31:33 PM »
I am already in April
1) I have given Raila Kalonzo - he just need to pay 3Billions.
2) I have given Uhuru 35 percent of GEMA - he needs to stick to the ground for at least a month - but likely to give up after few days

So we might get to April and your fortunes could be worse off.
1) Kalonzo may refuse
2) Uhuru who has been hidding in statehouse maybe understimating the hatred of handshake.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2022, 03:41:41 PM »
Lazima hawa watu walipe deni otherwise I know and you know mishale itanyesha.

Kikuyu hapana lipa deni, utado nini?

Kalenjinga iko na jeuri mingi, kiti si chenu.

Miaka 24 tosha.

It is baba time.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2022, 03:46:00 PM »
I remember in primary school
We use to face tea estate teams in football - Luo-Gusiis who were playing almost professionally
We had no chance in winning - we just played and prayed to lose by small margin.
We would revenge in volleyball and come 2nd term althetics - they really need not show up.
Football and Netball ndio zao...the rest we use hammer them...volleyball,all field and track events.
But neverthless in football - we use to make sure we injure those luos - we break their legs, evenually throw half eaten mangos and stones if the scores threaten to become 10-nil.
It was full drama - next year - we would insist on checking their hands - for those plucking tea - while we also hired old boys in the village.
But generally Kalenjin will not miss land if they miss PORK.
Kikuyu hapana lipa deni, utado nini?

Kalenjinga iko na jeuri mingi, kiti si chenu.

Miaka 24 tosha.

It is baba time.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2022, 05:47:07 PM »
I remember in primary school
We use to face tea estate teams in football - Luo-Gusiis who were playing almost professionally
We had no chance in winning - we just played and prayed to lose by small margin.
We would revenge in volleyball and come 2nd term althetics - they really need not show up.
Football and Netball ndio zao...the rest we use hammer them...volleyball,all field and track events.
But neverthless in football - we use to make sure we injure those luos - we break their legs, evenually throw half eaten mangos and stones if the scores threaten to become 10-nil.
It was full drama - next year - we would insist on checking their hands - for those plucking tea - while we also hired old boys in the village.
But generally Kalenjin will not miss land if they miss PORK.

Luo baiting has become UDAkus bread and butter this election cycle.

Leave the anti Luo diatribes for Bantu GEMAs, they have an axe to grind.

You look foolish trying to outkikuyu the kikuyus being extra anti jaluo.

Cheap tactics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2022, 05:51:05 PM »
Kalenjin already voted 98 percent for Jakom
And killed for him
And went hague for him
And betrayed them
And what more do want them do you for you - come catch some fish for you?

This is time for WSR - your time came and went - time wait for nobody :)

And dont hate kalenjin - wakikuyu wamekula share yenu - this time Jakom would be retiring - but they took 20yrs.

Sasa Ruto will take 10yrs yetu

Luo baiting has become UDAkus bread and butter this election cycle.

Leave the anti Luo diatribes for Bantu GEMAs, they have an axe to grind.

You look foolish trying to outkikuyu the kikuyus being extra anti jaluo.

Cheap tactics.