Author Topic: Poor Davis Churcher need protection  (Read 1694 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Poor Davis Churcher need protection
« on: February 13, 2022, 10:54:00 PM »
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 12, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Poor Davis Churcher need protection
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 11:02:27 PM »
One of the many reasons why I defied my father and chose computer science rather medicine was Davis Chirchir and now Kenya ict authority chair Rono.Ronoh had made impression on me about this new career computer science being the maiden class of
98.. previously like of chirchir did physics and computer science.My father never really forgive for not doing medicine...i clandestinely changed my course because I was nicknamed computer, Rono had told me it  was a perfect for me, I knew it would require maths which was first love and I would spend my life solving algorithms or problems.Anyway long story short chirchir mother come from my village..they were gusiis who camped in litein AiC but got allocated land.The father was kipsigis town clerk or Kericho town.Their family and related are generally rich folk's.. chirchirs particularly well educated.Isaac Ruto wife engineer who headed REA is chirchir sister..Chirchir probably rigged Isaac against Julius kones.Chirchir family have large land and owns chebango tea factory.I joined computer science when chirchir had risen to head of ict in posta n Telkom of before..he owned Kenya online ISP as side business...long story short chirchir Davis ,his brother Richard and likes of Barorrot the keiyo who run safaricom..don't rig..their  expertise is running complex IT systems.Chepkwony chairman is more telecom engineer than ict... generally I would say kalenjin are gifted in maths...but fail in languages.. growing up the biggest deal was to pass at Saint Patrick iten maths..kapsabet boys were ever a threat... outside that was mangu..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 11:27:49 PM »
Unfortunately the young generation of kalenjin are now using their skills as fraudster..mulot and juja jkuat kalenjin kids now conning or hacking systems.You find them in clubs.. spending stolen money..they are called swippers

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 11:28:06 PM »
One of the many reasons why I defied my father and chose computer science rather medicine was Davis Chirchir and now Kenya ict authority chair Rono.Ronoh had made impression on me about this new career computer science being the maiden class of
98.. previously like of chirchir did physics and computer science.My father never really forgive for not doing medicine...i clandestinely changed my course because I was nicknamed computer, Rono had told me it  was a perfect for me, I knew it would require maths which was first love and I would spend my life solving algorithms or problems.Anyway long story short chirchir mother come from my village..they were gusiis who camped in litein AiC but got allocated land.The father was kipsigis town clerk or Kericho town.Their family and related are generally rich folk's.. chirchirs particularly well educated.Isaac Ruto wife engineer who headed REA is chirchir sister..Chirchir probably rigged Isaac against Julius kones.Chirchir family have large land and owns chebango tea factory.I joined computer science when chirchir had risen to head of ict in posta n Telkom of before..he owned Kenya online ISP as side business...long story short chirchir Davis ,his brother Richard and likes of Barorrot the keiyo who run safaricom..don't rig..their  expertise is running complex IT systems.Chepkwony chairman is more telecom engineer than ict...
I think Chirchir and others are strategy and policy guys, not necessarily experienced blackhat hackers. If they are, most of them are script kiddies. With  Metasploit framework and Kali Linux,  I can intercept the rigger and rig it in the opposite direction because I believe in fairness. DP will win or lose fairly!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 11:31:53 PM »
Yes the last program Chirchir saw was COBOL in 1990s.I remember my father dissuading from computer science..his best friend called George had scored As in form six and been taken straight to taught to mainframe by Delmonte or kCC...that was 1980s..he run crazy from the money they paid him.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 11:47:21 PM »
Yes the last program Chirchir saw was COBOL in 1990s.I remember my father dissuading from computer science..his best friend called George had scored As in form six and been taken straight to taught to mainframe by Delmonte or kCC...that was 1980s..he run crazy from the money they paid him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2022, 11:54:26 PM »
Pragmatic omwami you're too old boss ..I am already 40s never saw COBOL or basic leave alone basic..we started with Pascal.... Delphi was the most modern.Many thought Delphi was everything before they brought java then .NET

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2022, 11:59:42 PM »
A small secret, unlike you, I encountered computers in high school and we could leave school straight to employment if you wanted. I programmed in Cobol yes, basic, machine code and Pascal. Later graduated to C/C++ and nowadays play with python and such like (for fun).

That said am definitely older than you!! Probably a decade older 😂😂

Pragmatic omwami you're too old boss ..I am already 40s never saw COBOL or basic leave alone basic..we started with Pascal.... Delphi was the most modern.Many Delphi was everything before they brought java then .NET

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2022, 02:33:57 AM »
Chirchir role is in both 2013 and 2017 elections was simple ensure elections are not rigged. He performed in his mandate.
In 2013 We knew UhuRuto had won days before results were announced in 2017 We were getting real time results.
Just like 2007 ODM tried to capitalise on the slowness of Electrola commision in announcing real time results. However thanks to Chirchir this tactic didnt work in both 2013 and 2017..
Having said that I believe his role shohld be limited this time . Ruto needs to give the mandate to a new energetic team.
Dynamics are different this time around .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2022, 06:59:23 AM »
If you have no experience running system that has no margin of error don't try because election is single day event ..there is no tomorrow.. systems must work.I think Ruto is keeping Chirchir because this a men's not a boys game.I would tap Chepkwony for his infrastructure..faiba 4G and related. .and get Barorrot who run Safaricom IT systems.They will know who to hire..but that would be a nice UDA committee to design foolproof systems to beat or expose any rigging.. technology need to be fancy

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2022, 11:15:48 AM »
Chris Msando must be turning in his grave.

Chirchir role is in both 2013 and 2017 elections was simple ensure elections are not rigged. :D :D :D :D He performed in his mandate.
In 2013 We knew UhuRuto had won days before results were announced in 2017 We were getting real time results.
Just like 2007 ODM tried to capitalise on the slowness of Electrola commision in announcing real time results. However thanks to Chirchir this tactic didnt work in both 2013 and 2017..
Having said that I believe his role shohld be limited this time . Ruto needs to give the mandate to a new energetic team.
Dynamics are different this time around .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2022, 11:25:23 AM »
How did Chirchir rig 2013? Msando was openly working for ODM or at least him meeting Nyongo - Key ODM man - was his death wish. When you're working in IEBC at such critical department - you should know NIS will be on your like white on rice - your calls being monitored - and so are your movements. I think Msando was killed so he doesnt mess election by rigging ODM or messing the integrity of election.

Chirchir was chief agent - for Jubilee in 2013/2017 - and he was not running IEBC or under IEBC - he was allowed to login like every party agent - and paper trail at polling station were never proven to have been tampered with.

Chris Msando must be turning in his grave.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2022, 12:20:30 PM »
IEBC has its rules. If Chris Msando meeting Nyong'o before the election broke the rules, it would just have required the Chairman to summon him and suspend him. No need of torturing and then murdering him. So your explanation is bullshit.
Msando was killed so that Jubilee with the likes of Davis Chirchir can mess with the election.

How did Chirchir rig 2013? Msando was openly working for ODM or at least him meeting Nyongo - Key ODM man - was his death wish. When you're working in IEBC at such critical department - you should know NIS will be on your like white on rice - your calls being monitored - and so are your movements. I think Msando was killed so he doesnt mess election by rigging ODM or messing the integrity of election.

Chirchir was chief agent - for Jubilee in 2013/2017 - and he was not running IEBC or under IEBC - he was allowed to login like every party agent - and paper trail at polling station were never proven to have been tampered with.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2022, 12:29:07 PM »
What was he gonna do if he was alive? Block the server with his body? Kenya election is manual. MANUAL. MANUAL. There is electronic transmission of PROVISIONAL results.  You cannot hack a provisional result transmission.

Let stop spreading nonsense.

IEBC has its rules. If Chris Msando meeting Nyong'o before the election broke the rules, it would just have required the Chairman to summon him and suspend him. No need of torturing and then murdering him. So your explanation is bullshit.
Msando was killed so that Jubilee with the likes of Davis Chirchir can mess with the election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2022, 12:34:23 PM »
Show me how to rig this - electronically

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2022, 01:28:46 PM »
Nice images, but Chris Msando is still dead. Why was he killed if all was sound and clear? You also stated he wanted to rig. Rig an election that cannot be rigged?

What was he gonna do if he was alive? Block the server with his body? Kenya election is manual. MANUAL. MANUAL. There is electronic transmission of PROVISIONAL results.  You cannot hack a provisional result transmission.

Let stop spreading nonsense.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2022, 01:34:23 PM »
I can only speculate why he was killed - if I am uhuru - or Ruto now - and I know you work in ICT at IEBC and you're close to Raila - meeting and talking about IEBC stuff - I will likely kill you. This election for these guys is big deal - it's worth billion Kshs - you better do you work above board completely. No monkey games from IEBC.

Could Msando rig or stop rigging NOPE. He would probably have messed up the provisional transmission like 2013

Electronic system remember in 2013 collapsed after 30 percent vote was in - and manual process continued.

Our election is MANUAL MANUAL MANUAL - with provisional transmission just to provide eyesight on what is coming from the manual process - so we can avoid 2007 darkness where everyone doesnt know what hell is going on after ROs are kidnapped and their phones turned off.

Nice images, but Chris Msando is still dead. Why was he killed if all was sound and clear? You also stated he wanted to rig. Rig an election that cannot be rigged?

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2022, 11:08:57 PM »
I can only speculate why he was killed - if I am uhuru - or Ruto now - and I know you work in ICT at IEBC and you're close to Raila - meeting and talking about IEBC stuff - I will likely kill you. This election for these guys is big deal - it's worth billion Kshs - you better do you work above board completely. No monkey games from IEBC.

Could Msando rig or stop rigging NOPE. He would probably have messed up the provisional transmission like 2013

Electronic system remember in 2013 collapsed after 30 percent vote was in - and manual process continued.

Our election is MANUAL MANUAL MANUAL - with provisional transmission just to provide eyesight on what is coming from the manual process - so we can avoid 2007 darkness where everyone doesnt know what hell is going on after ROs are kidnapped and their phones turned off.

YOu still have not answered the question -- if the chances of rigging were slim to none as you say, why bother killing him?

Ledama was a complete loser when he lived in the US. no one ever knew what he actually did for a living besides begging mzungu's for money. In fact in his 20 years of living in the us I don't think Ledama ever held down a job. To be elected as a senator in kenya tells me how low the standards are and left his kikuyu wife and infant daughter in the US to go running around with different women in Kajiado. A total loser