Author Topic: Museveni Does Not Like Head  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Museveni Does Not Like Head
« on: February 13, 2022, 08:10:30 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Museveni Does Not Like Head
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 01:33:52 AM »
:D :D Ssebbo is a comedian.

He is right, the mouth is for eating, not sexual activities.

You can catch all manner of nasty STI's by engaging in oral sex.

He is not afraid to go against the grain of popular culture, commendable.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 07:06:40 AM »
Ufala.Every body organ is sexual depending on who.Let each find their pleasure points.You can get same sti from kissing each other.If kissing is form of sex..then oral sex is part of it.Anal sex same.People should do their thing in private

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 07:53:55 AM »
Museveni is fully old, old-school, and senile to some extent. I agree with meaningful relationships like marriage, but inside those relationships, folks ought to have the freedom to enjoy themselves without limits. A woman who knows how to give head randomly daily and is a pro in bed can easily keep her marriage, of course, unless she is married to a lunatic. When you limit the adventure, wicked folks will find excuses to bolt out of the relationship, especially in a marketplace where there are humans willing to deploy all their body parts to bring satisfaction sexually.   
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 02:56:54 PM »
Ufala.Every body organ is sexual depending on who.Let each find their pleasure points.You can get same sti from kissing each other.If kissing is form of sex..then oral sex is part of it.Anal sex same.People should do their thing in private
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2022, 03:35:42 PM »
Jewish old tales. I prefer Luo traditional carefree sex culture.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 03:48:35 PM »
Jewish old tales

Carefree sex is painful my fren :D

HIV, Aids, STDs, pregnancies, child support, unstable exes, emotional ties, legal troubles, financial liabilities, its a a mess.

Biblically sanctioned marriage is stress free, disease free, shame free and wholesome.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2022, 03:51:44 PM »
It's human nature.
You got live like animal you're.
Use protection and moderate it.

HIV, Aids, STDs, pregnancies, child support, unstable exes, emotional ties, legal troubles, financial liabilities, its a a mess.

Biblically sanctioned marriage is stress free, disease free, shame free and wholesome.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2022, 04:16:03 PM »
It's human nature.
You got live like animal you're.
Use protection and moderate it.

No it is not, people got acculturated into fornication and debauchery like they are with booze, hard drugs and irresponsible lifestyle choices like gambling.

"Live like animals"  :o Ngai!

Why would anyone want to do that? Animals lick their own shit, mate with their biological sires, etc

The fact that you have to use protection tells you is not a healthy activity.

Look for other hobbies my fren, I can tell you are sex fiend.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2022, 04:25:00 PM »
Have you just escaped from your Catholic Seminary?

Life is short. I think you need to go Kisumu and let yourself be laid by a nyako. You will never go back to your seminary again. :D :D :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2022, 04:53:29 PM »
She is an old woman - probably approaching 50s - post menopausal - she refused to get married or have kids - she probably live with her cat :) - or one boyfriend - and is afraid of competition from younger finer girls - so want to discourage us from them.

Life is short. I think you need to go Kisumu and let yourself be laid by a nyako. You will never go back to your seminary again. :D :D :D

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2022, 05:13:18 PM »
She is an old woman - probably approaching 50s - post menopausal - she refused to get married or have kids - she probably live with her cat :) - or one boyfriend - and is afraid of competition from younger finer girls - so want to discourage us from them.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2022, 05:56:38 PM »

Life is a lot shorter with sexual diseases like HIV, AIDS  :D ...and much more painful. Talk to the broke dispirited hustlers back home what did them in, most times it is the pursuit of carnal pleasures.

Put sex on the back burner and you accomplish great things. Unless you overcome your base desires, you can't achieve great things in life.

I'm not Catholic but I have a lot of respect for Catholic doctrine actually. Not the new liberal ones but the old school ones like former pope.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2022, 06:11:46 PM »

Pure conjecture  :D

I'm not a woman, nor approaching 50

Anything to win an online argument I guess.

Facts are stubborn my fren, no amount of modern liberal catechism about living carefree life since you know we all live once aka YOLO, life is short, pleasure, etc is going to change it.

Sexual propriety is the basis of good society.

Ask the nyeuthis in America when the rot started in their community. It came with advent of sexual liberation.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2022, 06:23:11 PM »
Since I was 19th - I cannot control my sexual urges :) - ngumu sana :) - it something with us bald headed men having too much testorene. Sometimes I feel my sperm production is abnormal. My father was also a legend - and so are my bros. But I keep  to few women - one wife - and few girlfriends.

Pure conjecture  :D

I'm not a woman, nor approaching 50

Anything to win an online argument I guess.

Facts are stubborn my fren, no amount of modern liberal catechism about living carefree life since you know we all live once aka YOLO, life is short, pleasure, etc is going to change it.

Sexual propriety is the basis of good society.

Ask the nyeuthis in America when the rot started in their community. It came with advent of sexual liberation.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2022, 06:40:14 PM »
That is normal. Some of us it started with 16-18 and decades later still going strong. :D :D :D
All men are just the same. Small time Akuku Dangers. Without sex we would all not be here. So this man is fighting a lossing battle. Those pastors in his church are legends when it comes to swinging the women folk. Many men are raising bioligical kids of pastors without knowing.

Since I was 19th - I cannot control my sexual urges :) - ngumu sana :) - it something with us bald headed men having too much testorene. Sometimes I feel my sperm production is abnormal. My father was also a legend - and so are my bros. But I keep  to few women - one wife - and few girlfriends.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2022, 08:41:12 PM »
Glad to hear that kadudu

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2022, 10:50:55 PM »
:D :D Ssebbo is a comedian.

He is right, the mouth is for eating, not sexual activities.

You can catch all manner of nasty STI's by engaging in oral sex.

He is not afraid to go against the grain of popular culture, commendable.

He seems to be very keen on those details though.  My hunch is he is borderline obsessed with it.  In a way that betrays the opposite of what he portrays himself as. 

He reminds me a bit of pastor Ssempa of the "poo poo" fame.  This pastor had scatology down to a T.  In a manner that suggests more than just a research interest.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2022, 07:16:01 AM »
He seems to be very keen on those details though.  My hunch is he is borderline obsessed with it.  In a way that betrays the opposite of what he portrays himself as. 

He reminds me a bit of pastor Ssempa of the "poo poo" fame.  This pastor had scatology down to a T.  In a manner that suggests more than just a research interest.

Nah I think you are reading too much into it, Museveni is just an old fashioned authoritarian. Sex shocks them.

Ssempa is a focking clown, very crude and mentally unstable.