Author Topic: Keter - Uhuru had planned to dump Ruto as soon as he won re-election  (Read 861 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Keter - Uhuru had planned to dump Ruto as soon as he won re-election
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 01:27:01 PM »
Not News , Everyone knew Uhuru was after Generational wealth for second term.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2022, 05:30:47 PM »
Interview - Charles Keter think it's not over btw Uhuru and Ruto. If there is someone who knows what ruto, gideon and possibly uhuru are thinking it has to charles keter - I'd read his lips if I was Raila.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2022, 06:32:23 PM »

How this person became a CS only UhuRuto knows.
I think he was doing the dirty work of Uhuru and Ruto in the Ministry of Energy. Kiraitu worked there for some few years and became a billionare.
Charles Keter is a real Maifosa.

Interview - Charles Keter think it's not over btw Uhuru and Ruto. If there is someone who knows what ruto, gideon and possibly uhuru are thinking it has to charles keter - I'd read his lips if I was Raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2022, 06:49:51 PM »
He is qualified education wise but vetting anaweza pata shida -
Politically shida yake he is not a motor mouth like Ruto - but yes very corrupt schemer.
As leader is very good - cannot be beaten in Kericho whatever seat he decides - because he delivers.
Kericho governorship he has already taken - he basically run Kericho like his own house - people respect and defer to him.
He is call the laitoriat of Kericho - the supreme leader - nothing happens without his approval.
Unlike Isaac who talk a storm - Keter makes it happen.
As Mp - he delivered water and electricity to almost everyone in Belgut.
As for corruption - he is smooth - knows how to keep secrets - and how to make deals.
That is why Ruto likes him.
I think when Ruto fell out with Uhuru - he was adopted by Gideon Moi - who also has lots of stake in energy sector.
Definitely after IPPS power projects, KPLC procurement, Kenya Pipeline (now taken over by Ngumi the super dealer) - the big interest is on OIl.
I think that is Ruto gameplan with Turkana dude Nanok - to own some of that Oil.
He is into all manners of deals - including previously termination of calls - and even wash wash with Nigeirans and Cameroonians.
I think he was doing the dirty work of Uhuru and Ruto in the Ministry of Energy. Kiraitu worked there for some few years and became a billionare.
Charles Keter is a real Maifosa

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2022, 07:04:04 PM »
Most of the IPPs deals were done when Keter and Kiraitu were at the helm of Energy Ministry. I do believe under duress of World bank.
As you say perhaps Moi and Kenyatta had interests there. Nowonder Uhuru fished for him in 2006 . The owners of IPPs should  be exposed to the public.

Politically shida yake he is not a motor mouth like Ruto - but yes very corrupt schemer.
As leader is very good - cannot be beaten in Kericho whatever seat he decides - because he delivers.
Kericho governorship he has already taken - he basically run Kericho like his own house - people respect and defer to him.
He is call the laitoriat of Kericho - the supreme leader - nothing happens without his approval.
As for corruption - he is smooth - knows how to keep secrets - and how to make deals.
I think when Ruto fell out with Uhuru - he was adopted by Gideon Moi - who also has lots of stake in energy sector.
Definitely after IPPS power projects, KPLC procurement, Kenya Pipeline (now taken over by Ngumi the super dealer) - the big interest is on OIl.
I think that is Ruto gameplan with Turkana dude Nanok - to own some of that Oil.
He is into all manners of deals - including previously termination of calls - and even wash wash with Nigeirans and Cameroonians.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 07:10:04 PM »
Keter is one reckless guy when it gets to women. A few years ago, I drove him to DC, and a buddy from Florida called him. As soon as he hanged up, he begged me to take him to Florida right away, yet we were two hours away from DC. I asked him if it was about a million dollars? He looked at me in the eyes and uttered, "there is this white woman we've been talking" I knew right away I was in the car with a wicked person.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!