Author Topic: Uhuru nearly re-activating Mungiki  (Read 1905 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru nearly re-activating Mungiki
« on: February 11, 2022, 07:21:53 PM »
Desperate times call for desperate measures..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru nearly re-activating Mungiki
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 07:27:58 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 07:37:06 PM »
They were actually singing yote yawezekana bila Ruto.

Look like Ufool is ready to literally commit suicide :)

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-02-11-yote-yawezekana-bila-ruto-youths-chant-in-uhuru-meeting/

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 08:12:05 PM »
Those are professional eaters not mungiki. Mungiki is in Laetitia and nyandarua plus hustling in the markets. One time my sis showed me how them mungiki collect protection fees from mama mboga hapo githurai. It is subtle but they allocate space for traders to Carryon their business. Plus they ensure you have security 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2022, 08:16:24 PM »
Yes they are proffesional eaters - I was with some of them recently in Club 1.7 in kamakizi - they had come from Muranga rally - wakina Councillor Njohi.
But remember these facebook guys are not going to be effective in real ground
Uhuru is struggling really amongst the unwashed hustlers - not these social media guys making tiktok strips.
So dont rule out Mungiki being coopted.
Next Uhuru will be meeting unwashed kikuyu youths - straight from muratina joints -
And because they dont know facebook - they will be unleashing NJoras.
Those are professional eaters not mungiki. Mungiki is in Laetitia and nyandarua plus hustling in the markets. One time my sis showed me how them mungiki collect protection fees from mama mboga hapo githurai. It is subtle but they allocate space for traders to Carryon their business. Plus they ensure you have security 

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 08:58:45 PM »
Every political leader has his gang

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2022, 10:59:21 PM »

What is Uhuru's fear? Losing money? he has sophisticated bankers and they've been stealing since 1963 (I'm sure they are moving their money out of Kenya as we speak). With $100 million dollars stashed away I'd buy myself a nice house in the English country side or in Mallorca spain and chill there. Why get stuck in the dust, poverty, pollution and criminal behavior of Africa when you have money? I don't even understand why their kids are still living in Kenya.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2022, 11:08:50 PM »

What is Uhuru's fear? Losing money? he has sophisticated bankers and they've been stealing since 1963 (I'm sure they are moving their money out of Kenya as we speak). With $100 million dollars stashed away I'd buy myself a nice house in the English country side or in Mallorca spain and chill there. Why get stuck in the dust, poverty, pollution and criminal behavior of Africa when you have money? I don't even understand why their kids are still living in Kenya.
Outside Kenya elites and their families cannot survive for long. Some people don't understand law and order and environment where all humans, whether moneyed or poor are equal under the law. Also, the Kenyattas continually make money from Kenya, if they let it go, their source of income disappear!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2022, 11:30:48 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2022, 01:11:45 AM »
If Ruto was to bring even 10 percent of kalenjin warriors kulia itatembea mpaka mwisho.tunakufa...anatumaliza but because ufool is desperately supporting a loser we play wave on.... thankful kalenjin are not trigger happy knowing war is serious business.Ruto is capable of bringing millions of armed youths to a political war but he is responsible.Play all the cards you got....but remember Ruto has not even started.. while desperate uhuru is already finishing his aces....when Ruto starts.. what will ufool play..KDF?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2022, 03:14:00 AM »
You are the only one threatening war, you will be defeated fair and square on the ballot box and Kenyans will next day move on with their lives. Mwizi can go fuck is ugly wife everyday, no one cares.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2022, 06:48:33 AM »
Ruto not Me doesn't know what defeat is.. prepare to cry for next 10yrs
You are the only one threatening war, you will be defeated fair and square on the ballot box and Kenyans will next day move on with their lives. Mwizi can go fuck is ugly wife everyday, no one cares.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2022, 07:59:42 AM »

There are some people who spend their days watching movies in shacks in the village and their only concept of the Western world is the false romanticism portrayed in such kind of visual outlets. This @Sema village fool sounds like one of them. He never left the banks of the river  in the village or perhaps the boundary of his county. So Africa offers me "dust, poverty, pollution and criminal behavior" and with all the money I had and made in the West what did the West offer me: "Freezing winters, racism and the same if not more deadly criminal behavior". Those of you who have traveled the Globe, do some self-reflection and ask yourselves, where would they rather be? Where would you live out the rest of your life?
Whoever wrote or said "East, West HOME is best" must have done so after deep reflection. Let us talk even at migration not to cities, but township level, leave alone national or migrating to the West; Recently I suddenly lost my maternal uncle. He had his jabs. It was so sudden but we think it was Covid. A successful man in his career, over the years after leaving his village, he had built himself a posh estate in Kimilili where he lived with his wife and children. A few months b4 he passed he suddenly felt the urge to return to his roots and declared to his loved ones that he would not want to be buried in "LANDIES". That @Pundit (since he knows abit about Western Kenya) refers to "Rentals". His passing came rather too soon. To honor his wishes, his body was taken to his village where he had barely constructed the foundation of the house he had an architect design. Now in Luhyaland, not having a house when your body comes home can be some kind of indictment. My uncle was not poor. Just had his wealth in a "foreign" place.
Africans especially the youth ought to realize that the challenge is to develop YOUR environ. Stand up to politicians if you have to - those messing your village & country. It is the only country you have! Fleeing is the reason which leads to your children and grandchildren in turn also fleeing their country when they are of age.
In the foreign place, no one respects you. If you have money make a legacy at home. @Sema travel man, that will ground you and you too will realize just like uhuru, host of others and Martha karua that home is where you should be. When Trump calls your country a shithole, he is challenging you, not asking you to migrate.
"I have not received any (visa denial) letter and even if I received it, I would write back 'Heaven is not in your country, it is right here in my country,'" Justice and Constitutional Affairs Minister Martha Karua, told reporters

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2022, 08:08:56 AM »
Other countries have started far worse than kenya and made it. we can make it. Kenya is okayish - electricity is good quality in most places - water esp from boreholes available throughout - money is there despite cost of living - economy growing - laughter and smiles - people hustling and bustling - paved roads have improved greatly- including in many rural areas...weather is to die for...plentiful of sherehe, pombe na wasichana.

Life will get better with right leadership. Definitely not worth dying - what will you say of Somalia or Ethiopia or DRC congo?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2022, 09:45:40 AM »
Pundit , All this war rhetoric is making Ruto look weak . Which No 1 He isnt and No 2.  Violence is not part of his strategy.
In 2007 it was very clear that there would be violence as ODM had adopted it as part of strategy. In all rallies they used to say if they lose elections it will have been rigged and the results would be violence. This is what you are yapping. Please desist from bringing ODM rhetoric to UDA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2022, 10:06:03 AM »
I am here to say the unsaid. If you're here to regurgitate what lame media says then you're wasting time. We are here for incisive analysis and punditry. Pull up your stock. Consider all scenarios. Be objective.

It's very clear Uhuru next meetup will be with Mungiki. Nobody will tell you that. Unless you know how to read btw the lines.

For example this meeting was dubed national youth meeting to discuss national issue - but we know it's kikuyu meeting to rally the troops for anti-Ruto campaign.

Pundit , All this war rhetoric is making Ruto look weak . Which No 1 He isnt and No 2.  Violence is not part of his strategy.
In 2007 it was very clear that there would be violence as ODM had adopted it as part of strategy. In all rallies they used to say if they lose elections it will have been rigged and the results would be violence. This is what you are yapping. Please desist from bringing ODM rhetoric to UDA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2022, 08:54:31 PM »
Turns out ufool used 100m to organise the anti Ruto rally duped NYS youth conference...I guess the intention is clear..he won't be touching his pension...it will be public money financing it.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2022, 10:04:53 PM »
He and Ruto met the same youths in run up to 2017 elections at the very same place and you didn't complain then,what has changed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2022, 07:15:31 AM »
I would complain definitely if they abuse public resources for partisan campaign

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2022, 03:27:55 PM »
Other countries have started far worse than kenya and made it. we can make it. Kenya is okayish - electricity is good quality in most places - water esp from boreholes available throughout - money is there despite cost of living - economy growing - laughter and smiles - people hustling and bustling - paved roads have improved greatly- including in many rural areas...weather is to die for...plentiful of sherehe, pombe na wasichana.

Life will get better with right leadership. Definitely not worth dying - what will you say of Somalia or Ethiopia or DRC congo?
Bonehead @Sema should travel to any country in West Africa. Otherwise him reading this newsflash won't register what 6th in the world means:

?s=20