Author Topic: Resignation d-day  (Read 2347 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Resignation d-day
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2022, 08:06:41 PM »
Ground too hostile for gov functionaries. They cannot jump. They are waiting to be pushed :). Parliament should NOT approve big budget - they will eat everything.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2022, 06:38:56 AM »
Uhuru boys and girls who've been misused to arrogantly push unpopular ideas have found the ground too hostile for their entry into politics.

Now like Uhuru they are going to play spoiler politics from their GK vehicles and behind APS & bodyguards. Once Ruto wins - most of them will have escaped abroad - and will comeback three months later.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2022, 11:57:16 AM »

When I see the so called " Think Tanks" resign. know they have intelligence that the person they sabotaged will become President.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2022, 12:15:24 PM »
Think tank selling airtime cannot think and sell politics..this is how uhuru went wrong.
Wacha kwanza wakulwe pesa - ma-million by political brokers and voters.

Halafu election date - IEBC will announce Ngatia 100 votes - Nzioka 20 votes :)
They will get combination of high blood pressure and diabetes.

Hapo ndio watajua siasa iko na wenyewe.

Uhuru would have done better if he listened keenly to politicians...seasoned politician especially those that have won their seats three times and more.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2022, 12:27:57 PM »
Did Ababu resign - or he is moonlighting?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2022, 12:34:44 PM »
CS Kariuki jumps; I hear Kimemia is very unpopular in Nyandarua- and Sicily will run in jubilee nomination.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/national/article/2001436951/water-cs-sicily-kariuki-resigns

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2022, 01:01:52 PM »
I think Uhuru focus in 2nd term was not politics as such but Amassing wealth. For him the question of politics in second term was settled with Handshake . It zipped Raila and kept Ruto out the looting gang .
Ruto calculated that fight with Uhuru would dent his chances in 2022. Right decision. As to Railas decision in helping Uhuru amass wealth I can talk much about. We have argued here atleast he should have made sure Uhuru gave him half of the government and have BBI Referendum ready  atleast latest by 2019 Dec.

Think tank selling airtime cannot think and sell politics..this is how uhuru went wrong.
Wacha kwanza wakulwe pesa - ma-million by political brokers and voters.

Halafu election date - IEBC will announce Ngatia 100 votes - Nzioka 20 votes :)
They will get combination of high blood pressure and diabetes.

Hapo ndio watajua siasa iko na wenyewe.

Uhuru would have done better if he listened keenly to politicians...seasoned politician especially those that have won their seats three times and more.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2022, 01:13:10 PM »
But mismanaging his transition is quickest way to lose that wealth. Raila and Ruto will finish his wealth. If he had been nicer to Ruto - Ruto would have let him eat alone - like he let him chew 50B for SGR. But he has made a powerful enemy in Ruto...something I wont advice my worst enemy to have - for once Ruto decide to focus on you - you're dead meat. Raila obviously has huge axe he can barely conceal and will unleash on Uhuru on day one. In fact if Raila was to get the sword he will use it on Uhuru the same day. The same with Ruto.

Uhuru has boxed himself in a corner where both outcomes are unfavorable to him.

I think Uhuru focus in 2nd term was not politics as such but Amassing wealth. For him the question of politics in second term was settled with Handshake . It zipped Raila and kept Ruto out the looting gang .
Ruto calculated that fight with Uhuru would dent his chances in 2022. Right decision. As to Railas decision in helping Uhuru amass wealth I can talk much about. We have argued here atleast he should have made sure Uhuru gave him half of the government and have BBI Referendum ready  atleast latest by 2019 Dec.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2022, 01:25:55 PM »
Munya has decided to die with Azimio - Kiraitu to battle Mwangaza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2022, 02:29:57 PM »
Kachapin to try to retake UDA governorship from Prof Lonya. Kinuthia to run for MP seat in Muranga.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2022, 04:18:12 PM »
But mismanaging his transition is quickest way to lose that wealth. Raila and Ruto will finish his wealth. If he had been nicer to Ruto - Ruto would have let him eat alone - like he let him chew 50B for SGR. But he has made a powerful enemy in Ruto...something I wont advice my worst enemy to have - for once Ruto decide to focus on you - you're dead meat. Raila obviously has huge axe he can barely conceal and will unleash on Uhuru on day one. In fact if Raila was to get the sword he will use it on Uhuru the same day. The same with Ruto.

Yes, Ruto don't forget, forgive, and brutal on revenge. In the event he wins, Kenyatta's and his enemies will be walking on fours going to beg for forgiveness/mercy. DP's wants to end Mois, Odingaism, and Kenyattaism in Kenya's politics and focus on empowering the regular Kenyan in having say politically. I feel very sorry for Murathes, Atwolis, Tujus, Kibichos, Matiangis, Manyoras, and the rest!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2022, 04:40:34 PM »
The smart ones will do what Dr Taita Towett did when Moi ascended power.
Taita Towett was being used by Kiambu Mafia in 1975s to spearhead change constitution
He use to deride MOI as uneducated and unfit - somehow wondering why Kenyatta had ignored him - phd for an idiot Moi.
When Kenyatta died and Moi won - Taita Towett knew his time was up.
While RV police guy was running away - Taita Towett did the ultimate surrender.
He quit politics - built an underground house - and dedicated his life to studying rodents.
He basically told Moi - now that Kabarak was statehouse - kalenjin mean high house - he would build underground - ultimate surrender
Moi arrange for a visit to Bureti - and he publicly quit as Mp- went to his newly built bunker in Ngata -and lived with rats.
He emerged in late 2000s - we met him with my dad in Kericho in his Suzuki as Moi regime was going down
Eccentric as ever and finally happy his torments were about to end.
Together with Nandi Jean Marie Seroney they had opposed Moi - Taita survived - Seroney did not - family claimed Moi killed him.
There was no way Moi was going to live two prominent kipsigis and Nandi leaders - if he was consolidate kalenjin.

The thing with politics is you have to vanguish your opponent - completely - until they wont rise again. If you spare them - they will hit back soon and harder.

Ruto will vanquish his enemies - they will have three option - self-immolate like Dr Taita Towett or run to exile like Mungai of Nakuru Police or wait for their throat to be slit by the incoming gov - basically be bankrupted now - or previously get killed like Seroney

Yes, Ruto don't forget, forgive, and brutal on revenge. In the event he wins, Kenyatta's and his enemies will be walking on fours going to beg for forgiveness/mercy. DP's wants to end Mois, Odingaism, and Kenyattaism in Kenya's politics and focus on empowering the regular Kenyan in having say politically. I feel very sorry for Murathes, Atwolis, Tujus, Kibichos, Matiangis, Manyoras, and the rest!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2022, 10:01:47 PM »
Nzioka hipping Ruto with praises. When RV thinks Ruto is going to revenge against Uhuru. I recall this are peronal friends.
I recall that in 2007 they were sworn enemies for 3 Months . Come 2008 they were in the same bed .

I have been able to study politicians especially the Kenyan breed. These people dine together at night and throw jabs at each following days in public rallies.
If Uhuru really wanted to dent Rutos standing in Central he would go all out like he went against Raila .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2022, 10:37:18 PM »
Nowayaha, unless it some high level clandestinely
orchestrated move to manage succession in some crazy byzantine moves, we have to finally admit that the Rubicon has been crossed.Ruto is not a weak pussycat..he is forcefully, deliberate and decisive.I really wish Kenyatta and Mois make that mistake so they can be dismantled and broken into pieces by Ruto.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2022, 11:04:50 PM »
Certainly Ruto is not a weak politician. He managed to snatch Kalenjin voting block from Moi. Vanquished  Raila when everyone thought Raila was an Enigma.
In as much as I would wish Ruto to go against Uhuru .I know for a fact that wont happen.

Nowayaha, unless it some high level clandestinely
orchestrated move to manage succession in some crazy byzantine moves, we have to finally admit that the Rubicon has been crossed.Ruto is not a weak pussycat..he is forcefully, deliberate and decisive.I really wish Kenyatta and Mois make that mistake so they can be dismantled and broken into pieces by Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2022, 11:14:03 PM »
It's uhuru game to play...I know uhuru is no fool so maybe he is acting a fool..for if there is anybody who can dismantle all dynasties it's Ruto..Ruto is better Tom mboya ... Ruto is barely 55 yrs but he almost a political animal designed in the lab...he has everything you need..once in a generation political animal..give Ruto pork for a month..and my friend you'll know...Ruto...Ruto is extremely gifted in many areas..brain, mouth, personality,ambition..unless you don't...I pity Kenyatta's n Moi's..they so far gotten away.. but six months teeth gnashing.Ruto is museveni,kagame and meles zenawi combined..no joke.Ruto is no looking to put his picture in business premises..he is looking to make fundamental painful changes and drive Kenya in whatever direction he thinks is best..his gov will function like clockwork..his own words... parliament and judiciary will just ticking boxes because someone has to do their assignments.. things planned to happen will happen.If you cannot wake up and be in office by 5 am and stay there until midnight.. don't bother apply for Ruto gov..you will not hack it..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2022, 11:29:38 PM »
Just see Ruto rallies they start at 9.. he even arrived at ukambani at 8..and they go until late night.Meaning you wake up by 5 and sleep late..madvd will ask for light duties soon..unless he quit drinking

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2022, 11:43:10 PM »
You just described a kleptomaniac and a demagogue. Stop this puffing around Ruto this, Ruto that superhuman etc... he is just a demented thieving mortal human

It's uhuru game to play...I know uhuru is no fool so maybe he is acting a fool..for if there is anybody who can dismantle all dynasties it's Ruto..Ruto is better Tom mboya ... Ruto is barely 55 yrs but he almost a political animal designed in the lab...he has everything you need..once in a generation political animal..give Ruto pork for a month..and my friend you'll know...Ruto...Ruto is extremely gifted in many areas..brain, mouth, personality,ambition..unless you don't...I pity Kenyatta's n Moi's..they so far gotten away.. but six months teeth gnashing.Ruto is museveni,kagame and meles zenawi combined..no joke.Ruto is no looking to put his picture in business premises..he is looking to make fundamental painful changes and drive Kenya in whatever direction he thinks is best..his gov will function like clockwork..his own words... parliament and judiciary will just ticking boxes because someone has to do their assignments.. things planned to happen will happen.If you cannot wake up and be in office by 5 am and stay there until midnight.. don't bother apply for Ruto gov..you will not hack it..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2022, 09:08:36 AM »
I dont think Meles or Kagame or Museveni can be described as demagogoues or kleptomanianic - neither can Ruto. They are brilliant, effective, hardowrking leaders that have transformed their country. I am very pramatic and excited for WSR presidency.
You just described a kleptomaniac and a demagogue. Stop this puffing around Ruto this, Ruto that superhuman etc... he is just a demented thieving mortal human