Author Topic: Ruto not pulling punches - hit back at Uhuru  (Read 627 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto not pulling punches - hit back at Uhuru
« on: February 08, 2022, 11:31:12 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-02-08-bring-it-on-my-friend-im-ready-ruto-takes-on-uhuru-head-on/

"You make theories in offices and you implement the plan sometimes on top of cars," he said as the crowd cheered.

"I have been in government long enough to understand that policies and theoretical works are done in offices but implemented on the ground that sometimes entails doing so from the car tops."

Ruto also dared Uhuru for a tough battle ahead of the August 9 elections.

He said he is well prepared to face the President who on Monday announced that he will be making entry into politics now that he has delivered on his manifesto.

"I am ready for that contest, bring it on," Ruto said.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto not pulling punches - hit back at Uhuru
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 11:38:13 AM »

He should ignore him. Focus on Raila let Mudavadi and Gachagua attack Uhuru
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-02-08-bring-it-on-my-friend-im-ready-ruto-takes-on-uhuru-head-on/

"You make theories in offices and you implement the plan sometimes on top of cars," he said as the crowd cheered.

"I have been in government long enough to understand that policies and theoretical works are done in offices but implemented on the ground that sometimes entails doing so from the car tops."

He said he is well prepared to face the President who on Monday announced that he will be making entry into politics now that he has delivered on his manifesto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 11:44:54 AM »
That is my advice too but maybe if contest become Ruto versus Uhuru it Raila will be lost; and it will become obvious Uhuru is pushing a project.
Anyway for now I am sure they are doing polling weekly.
So I would monitor the reaction of Mt kenya every week.
See what strategy works.
They need to run a scientific campaign with focus groups and opinion polls at the center.
So they know what to say and how to say.
Ruto is basically defending his lead....
He just need 65 percent of Kikuyu votes.
I think western despite Uhuru buying MPs seem to be a jackpot so far.
Both maDVD and Weta really look happy finally
Long faces gone.
If Western flies - especially Bungoma and Kakamega....then Ruto can afford to lose even more in GEMA

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 07:36:38 AM »
Spot on. Give Uhuru the Hand. Bring Raila to the Ring. This strategy will trim Uhuru to his right size. Then he can face the opponent.