Author Topic: DAP-K Party to bury Madvd & Weta western.  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
DAP-K Party to bury Madvd & Weta western.
« on: February 06, 2022, 09:01:27 AM »
It seems like the maragoli,bukusu and other small tribes party....come august, Weta may not see the senate while madvd will be stones in vihiga

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: DAP-K Party to bury Madvd & Weta western.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 09:20:53 AM »
All dreams are valid.
MaDVD and Weta are very happy in UDA
The panic buying by Gideon Moi of MPs in Western is waste of money.
None of current politicians in DAP or ODM have the maDVD gravitas
It's a big win for Ruto.
Ruto already was doing very well on his own in western.
Weta and maDVD proved themselves in kabuchai and matungu by-election.
ODM should be worried because even those who cannot stand maDVD+Weta knows ODM is no go zone.
They prefer DAP

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2022, 09:29:15 AM »
Naona Tranzoia imejisort. UDA kaikai moves to Azimio. That leave Dr Chris wamalwa battling Natembeya - and for senate it's Allan Chesang versus kaikai.

It's obvious a coalition of Fordk, ANC and UDA will carry Tranzoia by far. DAP can only hope to at best get half Luhya votes - that will leave them at 25-30 percent - with kenya Kwanza taking it at 70-75 percent.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-02-05-rutos-secretary-quits-uda-teams-up-with-natembeya-for-trans-nzoia-top-seats/

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 05:38:42 PM »
It seems like the maragoli,bukusu and other small tribes party....come august, Weta may not see the senate while madvd will be stones in vihiga
I can only speak for Bukusu (Not Vihiga), DAP is the new kid on the block whose influence has already spread to Trans nzoia & Kakamega County. And Yes Weta is on his way out. What a tragic ending for this man. Ledama said famously that a man with one cow cannot be the head or owner of the cattle dip in reference to Ford-K having only one Senator in Senate! Now only one Ford-K MP remains with Weta namely Chris Wamalwa (Bet he didn't see the Ntambeya candidature until last month). DAP dim out all the lights on Ford-K.

@Pundit was chiding Kazo.... see how pretty he is sitting now. I doubt Lusaka will snub Uhuru. Uhuru single-handedly handed him the Senate Speaker job. Lusaka has been told to vie for Bungoma Senator, a way Uhuru would want to punish Weta for his misadventure in UDAku territory

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2022, 05:46:56 PM »
Only you guys still respect uhuru; the lameduck that is going out of power very soon.
Mt kenya themselves have told him to hit the road.

People are looking into post Uhuru kenya - not looking backward for someone who will be office for another 5 months.

And here you think Harambee house Natembeya or Wamalwa will score anything in Bungoma or Tranzoia :)
Lusaka and Weta signed on Ruto long time ago.
It's Ruto who got Lusaka that senate job - not Uhuru.

Sijui Wamunyinyi and Wamalwa will lead who :) :) :)

Wangamati is facing a joggernaut in Fordk and UDA - he has two MPs - Wamunyinyi & Eseli- out of 10 Mps in Bungoma - consider him out of office.

Natembeya obviously is wasting time - Kalenjin plus kikuyu are 40 percent - and he is aiming to divide the Luhya vote with Chris - you know how that will end.

Western the battle is really in Lower part - Butere to Busia - hapo ndio Raila is still strong.

I can only speak for Bukusu (Not Vihiga), DAP is the new kid on the block whose influence has already spread to Trans nzoia & Kakamega County. And Yes Weta is on his way out. What a tragic ending for this man. Ledama said famously that a man with one cow cannot be the head or owner of the cattle dip in reference to Ford-K having only one Senator in Senate! Now only one Ford-K MP remains with Weta namely Chris Wamalwa (Bet he didn't see the Ntambeya candidature until last month). DAP dim out all the lights on Ford-K.

@Pundit was chiding Kazo.... see how pretty he is sitting now. I doubt Lusaka will snub Uhuru. Uhuru single-handedly handed him the Senate Speaker job. Lusaka has been told to vie for Bungoma Senator, a way Uhuru would want to punish Weta for his misadventure in UDAku territory

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2022, 07:11:19 PM »
Look like MaDVD will bury Odinga in western

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2022, 06:35:37 AM »
Tour continues to Busia and Kakamega. I think Raila is guilty as charged for mistreatment maDVD and Weta - while Ruto has no problem with Western - the issue in 2013 was Uhuru eating maDVD mandazi and lying to him.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001436707/why-we-left-raila-to-join-ruto-mudavadi
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 08:47:14 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2022, 08:12:28 AM »

Two biggest factors people like skirting around especially Raila supporters
1. No Mojo because No GEMA candidate (The atni GEMA hate 2as killed by Handshake)
2. Raila fatigue. People are tired of Raila vying period.

Do I need to elaborate ?

Tour continues to Busia and Kakamega. I think Raila is guilty as charged for mistreatment maDVD and Weta - while Ruto has problem with Western - the issue in 2013 was Uhuru eating maDVD mandazi and lying to him.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001436707/why-we-left-raila-to-join-ruto-mudavadi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2022, 08:51:22 AM »
That largely explain low voter registration and expected lower turnout - but doesn't explain everything. Handshake killed GEMA enthusiam. Lack of GEMA candidate, Raila fatigue and Raila boycott of 2017.

I think I will do another MOAS refining of the turnout - I had only dropped GEMA turnout by 10 percent - it appears nationally outside Luo-kalenjin - it will be 10 percent down.

Regionally they are forces at play - and both sides - will want to pander to those forces. For example Matiangi-Uhuru-Raila alliance in Gusii makes it tough place for Ruto. Ruto numerous trips to western kenya had soften the ground and the nailing of maDVD/Weta basically is the icing on the cake.Mt kenya are largely decided on Ruto liwe liwalo but Uhuru is promising a late minute comeback - It hard to see how that will pan out so we wait.Ukambani  are most undecided...kalonzo is confused..kambas are equally confused with continuing back Raila or trying something new.

Two biggest factors people like skirting around especially Raila supporters
1. No Mojo because No GEMA candidate (The atni GEMA hate 2as killed by Handshake)
2. Raila fatigue. People are tired of Raila vying period.

Do I need to elaborate ?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2022, 03:33:36 PM »
Babaman has killed democrazy with his handchieth.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2022, 09:13:22 PM »
Babaman has killed democrazy with his handchieth.

What about 2013 hencheck? What did it kill?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2022, 09:44:36 PM »
I think Ruto will do well in Busia than I previously thought.

I had put him at 20 percent - with Raila at 80 percent

But looking again at the dynamics -  Ruto could go as high as 40 percent if not even 50 percent.

ANC has Bunyasi running for governor and Iteso Odera running for governor....