Author Topic: America has normalized 3000 people dying every week  (Read 1054 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
America has normalized 3000 people dying every week
« on: February 05, 2022, 06:33:14 PM »
By may America deaths will reach 1,000, 000. I predicted that like Aids covid will be with us killing people until may be 20 years down the road when it becomes endemic. Studies in mice have shown that for corona virus to stop killing it has to mutate about 19 times. We are in may be 5th mutation in USA. Africa we may be at 10. Longway to go and many more to die and millions to get disable. I caught omicron. The other day I looked at my tongue it whiteish only to fund this covid tongue. It is actually mildly swollen. I looked at it because I had developed a painful sore. The sore was big. This is the only visible damage. I hope  I didn't sustain any other damage. Take covid serious if you can. I think in kenya this virus may be endemic or the young population is just suppressing infections
?s=20&t=AhR_vw05FOsVoduisY6HQw

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: America has normalized 3000 people dying every week
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 07:08:08 PM »

Omicron is actually not lethal healthwise .
Unfortunately with these Mutations the vaccine designed for a particular or getting infected on a particular mutation dont give a cover to another mutation.
Omicron exposed the health agencies on the concepts of Vaccination and having previously being infected.
Pfizer Moderna made government vaccinate people with 3 doses and still majprity of the people infected by Omicron were the people with 3 doses.
Now they are making a Vaccine which will carter for Omicron.
Bottom line Herd Immumity is the solution . In Kenya I so belive people have here immunity for Omicron and the first Wuhan variant.  Another variant is already there but Europeans will keep it on the low. Expect the other publicised variant to come from South America. Brazilians ndio wana kiere ere

By may America deaths will reach 1,000, 000. I predicted that like Aids covid will be with us killing people until may be 20 years down the road when it becomes endemic. Studies in mice have shown that for corona virus to stop killing it has to mutate about 19 times. We are in may be 5th mutation in USA. Africa we may be at 10. Longway to go and many more to die and millions to get disable. I caught omicron. The other day I looked at my tongue it whiteish only to fund this covid tongue. It is actually mildly swollen. I looked at it because I had developed a painful sore. The sore was big. This is the only visible damage. I hope  I didn't sustain any other damage. Take covid serious if you can. I think in kenya this virus may be endemic or the young population is just suppressing infections

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 07:20:30 PM »
The vaccines are meant to stop you from getting seriously ill to a point of hospitalization. They have passed that test. Omnicron has killed about 100k Americans. It I'd only 75% less severe than delta but highly infectious. Bottomline America is letting a lot of people die needlessly ..most of them is due to their own ignorance  .I wonder if someone in nipate will die from covid. Statistically  it is possible we have about 10 antivaxxers

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 07:22:03 PM »
Majority of people infected and seriously ill from omicron were unvaxxed...95% of deaths are among unvaxxed

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2022, 12:07:11 AM »
My sis is a senior employee at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret. According to her, the place is full of covid patients and people dying like flies. I think Media and governments globally are downplaying COVID deliberately. Someone online in Saudi Arabia posted that almost everyone he meets is either coughing, having a sore throat, or claiming to have the disease. The whole globe is inundated with the virus, and after two years, folks have gotten tired of fighting it. People who are maskless and unvaccinated are dying in big numbers! Funeral homes are making a killing!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2022, 02:16:55 AM »
Jabathon stock are dead like Theranos.

Anyone who bought dip and start marketing jabs should hedge by shorting asap

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2022, 09:15:07 AM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2022, 04:40:01 PM »
My sis is a senior employee at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret. According to her, the place is full of covid patients and people dying like flies. I think Media and governments globally are downplaying COVID deliberately. Someone online in Saudi Arabia posted that almost everyone he meets is either coughing, having a sore throat, or claiming to have the disease. The whole globe is inundated with the virus, and after two years, folks have gotten tired of fighting it. People who are maskless and unvaccinated are dying in big numbers! Funeral homes are making a killing!

That is crazy. I thought omnkcron had not spread that much in kenya. I do think there variants in kenya that are undetected. On my way out last year around July I got seriously sick. I really suffered throughout the flight. The cold like symptoms lasted for 2 weeks. I just thought it rsv since I tested negative for covid

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2022, 05:23:15 PM »
Scaremongering covid factoidologies. A US Kenyan diagnoze Covid cadavers in Eldoret. Global plandemic madness.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2022, 06:49:42 PM »
Scaremongering covid factoidologies. A US Kenyan diagnoze Covid cadavers in Eldoret. Global plandemic madness.

How hot is that tin foil you are wearing

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2022, 07:32:27 PM »
Very sorry one day you wake up.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2022, 11:45:14 PM »

How hot is that tin foil you are wearing

Most unvaxxed are deniers of everything, except Jesus.
They deny there's COVID, they deny despite 10bil 99.99 people didn't turn into morons, they deny masks have also prevented the spread, they deny there's no right wing conspiracies, they deny there is institutional racism. Hopefully their democracy will not turn to be like Russia's.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2022, 09:16:36 PM »
https://www.legis.nd.gov/assembly/67-2021/testimony/HPOLSUB-1323-20210204-5275-F-SEELY_BRADLEY.pdf

Masks did nothing.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/johns-hopkins-university-study-covid-19-lockdowns

Broad brush painting our perspective with mud. See studies show nothing doing with mandates and lockdowns. Truckers coming.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2022, 05:47:23 AM »

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2022, 05:49:08 AM »
Jabathon stock are dead like Theranos.

Anyone who bought dip and start marketing jabs should hedge by shorting asap

https://www.thrillist.com/tech/nation/what-does-moderna-therapeutics-do-why-is-it-a-silicon-valley-secret

You've probably heard about Elizabeth Holmes by now, the eccentric CEO of the scandalized medical company Theranos. Once a Venus flytrap for Silicon Valley investors and now the subject of an FBI criminal investigation, Theranos claimed to have developed revolutionary blood-testing technology -- claims that turned out to be total bullshit.

Holmes' spectacular fall from grace has rocked the medical community, raising alarm about other similar companies that have amassed incredible wealth and power, but kept their research under a veil of absolute secrecy. Take Moderna Therapeutics, for example, a six-year-old biotech firm based in Cambridge, MA that was the recent subject of a superb investigative piece by Stat News. The company has attracted a staggering amount of investors' money, boasting a radical new way to treat illnesses by manipulating human cells to fight diseases from within.

Moderna's research involves introducing synthetic mRNA into our cells. Theoretically, the revolutionary treatments could target and reprogram specific cells, allowing our own bodies to cure themselves of disease with repeated doses over time. A number of Big Pharma companies have attempted to develop similar technologies, but abandoned them over fear that they produced prohibitively dangerous patient side effects.