Author Topic: Pundit uhuru is warming up for blitzing  (Read 2221 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Pundit uhuru is warming up for blitzing
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2022, 09:46:51 PM »
I wonder how Kenya under matiba of the old would have been...he was gifted like Ruto in many areas.. fearless, extremely rich and a natural leader..that stroke finished him otherwise moi would have gone home.. definitely Moi must have induced the stroke by denying him diabetes or high blood pressure medications

It would have been a disaster..matiba was seriously sick and had lost hud mind

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2022, 10:01:51 PM »
Of course but before he was great.. yeah in 92.. sensible choose was kibaki or moi.. jaramogi was worse than raila now...he was so frail...he could barely stand..died two years ..masinde muliro same..matiba had lost his speech n mind...he would never recover from the brain damage and became a pitiable figure

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2022, 10:30:06 PM »
Of course but before he was great.. yeah in 92.. sensible choose was kibaki or moi.. jaramogi was worse than raila now...he was so frail...he could barely stand..died two years ..masinde muliro same..matiba had lost his speech n mind...he would never recover from the brain damage and became a pitiable figure

Young matiba would have transformed kenya. Jaramogi should have been used as stepping stone to power. Muite had access to jaramogi reports showing he was near death. He pleaded with matiba to support jaramogi and be vp. He refused. Kibaki brilliant but lacked authority to ..he was jealous of matiba. Kibaki was too meek to be effective then

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2022, 09:45:08 AM »
Looking with nostalgia or clouded lenses makes us think highly of Jomo and Kibaki while demonising Moi. I am slowly being convinced Moi was the best president Kenya had.

If he did the miscalculations jomo, kibaki made or ufool is making Kenya would have been a somali.

Jomo assassinations of Baimunges, Pinto, Mboya, JM; land grabbing from peasants and making them fodder for political violence in RV and coast.

Kibaki- Disregard of MOU and the worst crime of 2007 rigging, ensuing violence and ICC mismanagement which gave us ufool.

We are living in the age of ufool suicidal blunders and what it shows the president is the mastermind of all evils, hiyo ingine ati Koinange, ngoroko, mara Biwott is a comforting myth.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2022, 10:22:39 AM »
True - Moi tried - 24yrs in power in a very unstable period sio rahisi. He was always on the deck. Took his job seriously. Worked day and night. Hawa wengine ni pombe tu
Looking with nostalgia or clouded lenses makes us think highly of Jomo and Kibaki while demonising Moi. I am slowly being convinced Moi was the best president Kenya had.

If he did the miscalculations jomo, kibaki made or ufool is making Kenya would have been a somali.

Jomo assassinations of Baimunges, Pinto, Mboya, JM; land grabbing from peasants and making them fodder for political violence in RV and coast.

Kibaki- Disregard of MOU and the worst crime of 2007 rigging, ensuing violence and ICC mismanagement which gave us ufool.

We are living in the age of ufool suicidal blunders and what it shows the president is the mastermind of all evils, hiyo ingine ati Koinange, ngoroko, mara Biwott is a comforting myth.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2022, 03:35:02 PM »
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2022, 04:38:45 PM »
He still shadow boxing. I guess it going to be hard to mention names.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2022, 05:49:56 PM »
Good start - let see if he can sustain this - Ruto has to be careful - I would leave it for Mt kenya politician to respond to him. Just hit him indirectly unless he mention names

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-02-07-ive-one-vote-but-uhuru-responds-on-raila-being-state-project/

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2022, 06:16:37 PM »
?s=20&t=k5_Hu7G3tVozsfhfTmOgcA

Sudi has responded.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2022, 06:19:51 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID?t=c9LkqH29EGoASUO7s2Aw5g&s=19

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2022, 06:57:31 PM »
It better if sudi let Ndidi or Gachagua to go hard on him. Uhuru is sensitive topic and has nothing to lose. He is playing spoiler basically. Their thinking is simple - we get Baba 45 percent as always - then I spoil for 5 percent - so he is looking for opportunity to divide mt kenya. Problem that baba 45 percent has leaked - to less than 40 percent.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2022, 07:09:35 PM »
It better if sudi let Ndidi or Gachagua to go hard on him. Uhuru is sensitive topic and has nothing to lose. He is playing spoiler basically. Their thinking is simple - we get Baba 45 percent as always - then I spoil for 5 percent - so he is looking for opportunity to divide mt kenya. Problem that baba 45 percent has leaked - to less than 40 percent.

Yes, uhuru,is the wild card especially with old central people. Yaani those over 40 years. They are reliable voters. Sudi needs to stay away from these type of recordings. He is not useful in anyway

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2022, 07:17:04 PM »
Yes any Kalenjin should stay away from this; despite the anger from his open betrayal; Kalenjin supported him from 2002; thinking he was a gentleman; so I can understand the anger; but it need to be bottled up; then come august; sudi can unleash on the Kenyattas - we can send brookside to ruiru - follow it there - and bankrupt the kenyattas.

Kenyattas had better pray day and night that Ruto doesnt win - because Ruto will evaporate their wealth very quickly.

It's good finally the Kenyattas and Mois - together with odingas - have aligned themselves in one corner - about time their state captured was dismantled.

If Ruto wins - I would settle Mau evictee in Kenyatta farms - after complusory acquisition - where they get paid 100K per acre :) - the can go crying to the high court - or just incite poor urban squattors to invade - tell the police to ignore their court orders.  The same with Moi land - after they are vanguished squattors should invade and subdivide - and police should ignore any court order for eviction citing too many people involved.

Yes, uhuru,is the wild card especially with old central people. Yaani those over 40 years. They are reliable voters. Sudi needs to stay away from these type of recordings. He is not useful in anyway

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2022, 07:37:05 PM »
The best way to advance kenya is to let the bygones be bygones. Once you start revisiting the past you open old words and things can get nasty. If you just fix the macro economic environment. Ensure low inflation and cheap credit availability everyone will be happy and work. Just leave the institutions to be independent. Ruto should just hire the best economic strategist out there. Land issues in kenya can cause civil war.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2022, 07:44:50 PM »
This should be strictly restricted to Kenyattas and Mois; those two families literally own kenya; so I dont see how they can be left alone; their cardinal mistake is to try to influence politics; Ruto has no option except finish them; KRA will be on them.And also remember Uhuru evicted 25,000 kipsigis people in Mau Narok without regard to anything - and even refuse for them to set up IDP camps.He has also blocked projects in RV for his fight with Ruto. Dont forget KRA and DCI send the last five years. Why would incoming gov ignore that all.

I dont think Ruto will leave them alone. It's now a death cage fight. Whoever survive in August 10th will live - whoever doesnt will die or escape abroad :)

This is the proverbial fight of the titans.

Now I can only imagine the axes Raila and Luo have - it make Ruto look like child play.

Kenyattas and Mois are in serious shiet.

The best way to advance kenya is to let the bygones be bygones. Once you start revisiting the past you open old words and things can get nasty. If you just fix the macro economic environment. Ensure low inflation and cheap credit availability everyone will be happy and work. Just leave the institutions to be independent. Ruto should just hire the best economic strategist out there. Land issues in kenya can cause civil war.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2022, 09:06:28 PM »
Yes any Kalenjin should stay away from this; despite the anger from his open betrayal; Kalenjin supported him from 2002; thinking he was a gentleman; so I can understand the anger; but it need to be bottled up; then come august; sudi can unleash on the Kenyattas - we can send brookside to ruiru - follow it there - and bankrupt the kenyattas.

Kenyattas had better pray day and night that Ruto doesnt win - because Ruto will evaporate their wealth very quickly.

It's good finally the Kenyattas and Mois - together with odingas - have aligned themselves in one corner - about time their state captured was dismantled.

If Ruto wins - I would settle Mau evictee in Kenyatta farms - after complusory acquisition - where they get paid 100K per acre :) - the can go crying to the high court - or just incite poor urban squattors to invade - tell the police to ignore their court orders.  The same with Moi land - after they are vanguished squattors should invade and subdivide - and police should ignore any court order for eviction citing too many people involved.

Big change. There was time you threatened war in RV now you take it to farms.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2022, 09:37:27 PM »
You missed the change.
Ruto needed rigging margin.
He was winning barely - without maDVD+Weta
His maths know are now rig proof.
He beats Raila by almost 10 percent - and 7 percent minimum. That is by allowing Raila to win even 40 percent of GEMA and with Kalonzo on tow.
That is hard to bridge with rigging.
All Ruto need now to win is just 60 percent of GEMA....
That is why I think baring a disaster - Ruto and RVs should stay above Uhuru....who is trying to drag them to a mudfest knowing he loses nothing.

https://nipate.net/index.php?action=search2

I have written about this severally - this was for example last August 2021

Besides all negotiation will be left for 9th June - deadline - and then Ruto will unveil DPORK - but for now I think Ruto strategy is to have UDA especially in mt kenya get deep roots - and then take away one or two NASA principles - for rigging margins.

Big change. There was time you threatened war in RV now you take it to farms.