Author Topic: Pundit uhuru is warming up for blitzing  (Read 2220 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Pundit uhuru is warming up for blitzing
« on: February 04, 2022, 10:19:29 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID?t=HCvOka2F0Dj2m4YYtETYWw&s=19

He is condemning some people going around shouting "dynasty mbaya, hustler atawale"....

Offline sema

• Enigma
Re: Pundit uhuru is warming up for blitzing
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 12:21:53 AM »
Looks like Uhuru's problem was also Moi's problem.  Kenyans are tribal, yes, but you can't destroy the economy because if you do, everyone will become your enemy.  This was Moi's fate in the end and it looks like uhuru's fate.  Everyone I talk to tells me the economy is dead. Poverty is out of control. Inflation is everywhere. Unemployment is insane. No speech or tribalism will save you if you destroy the economy.

The same thing will happen to Ruto if he destroys the economy even further. The only way to get out of the tribalism is to fix the economy and end the perennial poverty.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 12:45:49 AM »
Looks like Uhuru's problem was also Moi's problem.  Kenyans are tribal, yes, but you can't destroy the economy because if you do, everyone will become your enemy.  This was Moi's fate in the end and it looks like uhuru's fate.  Everyone I talk to tells me the economy is dead. Poverty is out of control. Inflation is everywhere. Unemployment is insane. No speech or tribalism will save you if you destroy the economy.

The same thing will happen to Ruto if he destroys the economy even further. The only way to get out of the tribalism is to fix the economy and end the perennial poverty.

Kenya problems are structural in nature. Uhuru was just too enthusiastic to fix something he has no idea what it was. Jubilee has dug a deeper hole of debt that it will take another 2 generations to get out of. Those that voted for jubilee did so out of tribalism and selfish interests. No to blame but themselves. We are about to get another spending machine called ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 08:02:22 AM »
Old video but ufool has locked himself out of reality for four years..tutafinya yeye sana

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2022, 08:34:16 AM »
This was in Sagana last year. The hasora revolution has only become stronger as the economic disasters gathers speed with crazy inflation. He has had many juvenile taunts in the presence of ruto, especially the one with the akorino convention in 2019. Then bomas. He just doesn't understand what he is dealing with. It is not even love for ruto it is the bottled deep seated despisement by all those who saw a messiah in him.

The revelation by Waita that they spend the whole night trying to babysit him just shows even the bureaucrats are tired of his inefficiencies. They are just acting nice for the paycheck.

He has surely tempted fate.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022, 08:44:19 AM »
This was in Sagana last year. The hasora revolution has only become stronger as the economic disasters gathers speed with crazy inflation. He has had many juvenile taunts in the presence of ruto, especially the one with the akorino convention in 2019. Then bomas. He just doesn't understand what he is dealing with. It is not even love for ruto it is the bottled deep seated despisement by all those who saw a messiah in him.

The revelation by Waita that they spend the whole night trying to babysit him just shows even the bureaucrats are tired of his inefficiencies. They are just acting nice for the paycheck.

He has surely tempted fate.

Keep on under estimating tribalism..in kikuyu we say kamwene..or gaitu..Kwene gutiri munyaka..Mwana..wene. .nowe ngwachi yake noyo ihoragia nwaki.making..

Moi had kikuyu hustlers support. They wanted to end kenyatta era looting..by 1982 kikuyus  had realized they had dug their own grave..the looting after coup made kikuyus fear losing their properties and supported moi but by 1988 moi had turned around and fucked them hard.

Those lessons are taught everyday around kikuyu kithchens and homes..we know how it felt to be under seige of kalenjin power after 1990 saba saba...

Keep your ear open and hope the ignorant millennial and zoomers..will be bamboozled by ruto in

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2022, 09:48:28 AM »
Unless ufool is becoming Raila's deputy, I don't see any kamweni or tribalism in play in 2022. It is dark confusion and more hatred for ufool for killing kiunjuri.

Some narratives do not make any sense when confronted with evidence from KNBS. Moi saw expansion of education, health and all.

Coffee peak production was during Moi's time. Even this nostalgic coffee 'boom' never makes any sense to me because villagers were not wearing shoes, could not afford basics. It is Moi's time when Centro households embraced iron sheets. 

In political seasons people just feign opportunistic ignorance - there is no use trying to make sense. Those who have been demonising raila for years have now turned around and made him a messiah. The ruto praises have turned into curses now.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2022, 10:16:26 AM »
Sasa MTU hata MPs wametoroka wote how will he sell anything
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 06:28:29 PM by RV Pundit »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2022, 06:19:08 PM »
Unless ufool is becoming Raila's deputy, I don't see any kamweni or tribalism in play in 2022. It is dark confusion and more hatred for ufool for killing kiunjuri.

Some narratives do not make any sense when confronted with evidence from KNBS. Moi saw expansion of education, health and all.

Coffee peak production was during Moi's time. Even this nostalgic coffee 'boom' never makes any sense to me because villagers were not wearing shoes, could not afford basics. It is Moi's time when Centro households embraced iron sheets. 

In political seasons people just feign opportunistic ignorance - there is no use trying to make sense. Those who have been demonising raila for years have now turned around and made him a messiah. The ruto praises have turned into curses now.

Wait...kikuyu rank and file elders have made the decision. You keep on talking. We will see. Soon April will be here and the final formations will be known

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2022, 06:31:11 PM »
You actually believe a lameduck exiting power will influence GEMA to vote the way he likes :)
To vote for Raila.
I think you're stretching your luck:
This project has been going on for four and half years.
It has gotten zero traction
And I dont see what miracles Uhuru will use in two months to completely change the fortunes.
It's not for lack of trying - he has thrown everything except himself - and it's failed.
Now it's his last ditch effort - I dont know how he will respond when he get angry shouts :)
Labda anafikiria folks will be afraid of PORK :) - outgoing pork with 3 months to go.
Will he order the hustlers shot?
He has a very short fuse - hapo he will evict Ruto from Karen.
I wait for the day he goes for a rally - and then people shout kweera!!!!!!!!!!!
He will do two things - either retreat never to come back or he will drink bhang - and do crazy stuff.
Ruto has to be ready for angry, desperate and scared Uhuru in the last few months.
Wait...kikuyu rank and file elders have made the decision. You keep on talking. We will see. Soon April will be here and the final formations will be known

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2022, 06:46:56 PM »

Uhurua 2013 and 2017 anger was relatable because it was a manifest of Mt Kenya anger against Raila.
The other day during Akorinos gathering he tried to play the anger card with no traction . He tried to call people opposing handshake washenzi and it was used against him.
Politics is a science , it knows no logic. People decide the direction they will take mainly based on historical and future factors. Kibaki left a good history for Mt Kenya , Uhuru didnt  nor is he the future.
His participation in propping up Raila will only cause apathy in Anti Gema Base and rejuvinate the Anti Raila base.

You actually believe a lameduck exiting power will influence GEMA to vote the way he likes :)
To vote for Raila.
I think you're stretching your luck:
This project has been going on for four and half years.
It has gotten zero traction
And I dont see what miracles Uhuru will use in two months to completely change the fortunes.
It's not for lack of trying - he has thrown everything except himself - and it's failed.
Now it's his last ditch effort - I dont know how he will respond when he get angry shouts :)
Labda anafikiria folks will be afraid of PORK :) - outgoing pork with 3 months to go.
Will he order the hustlers shot?
He has a very short fuse - hapo he will evict Ruto from Karen.
I wait for the day he goes for a rally - and then people shout kweera!!!!!!!!!!!
He will do two things - either retreat never to come back or he will drink bhang - and do crazy stuff.
Ruto has to be ready for angry, desperate and scared Uhuru in the last few months.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2022, 07:18:55 PM »
You're right.
Uhuru mistake was to imagine GEMA had made him a muthamaki like Raila is to Luos.
He didnt realize Mt Kenya interests came first - and his personal or family interest second.
Whatever he does know is seen as him pushing a narrow personal interest.
And it doesnt help that economy has tanked - and there is living Kibaki folks can contrast him with.
Most kikuyus feel Uhuru has embarrassed them by running down the economy.
They feel he has let down Kibaki and them.
People have no time to hear about COVID sijui nini...especially when you evicted people in covid and stole KEMSA billions.
Yes there is visible infrastructural project done - but everyone knows the debt binge & mismanagement has invited IMF back to town.
If Uhuru had been listening - these messages have been coming through for last four and half years.
Now he holds a PG and ordered no pictures taken because he is basically running on empty.
And now double it down by trying to sell Raila
And try to betray & undo the peace with Kalenjin people that could potentially reopen wars that could lead millions sufferings.

Uhuru will be luckly if he can convert 20 percent of Mt kenya to vote Raila.

In the next few weeks we will see him raving and ranting like a nut case - speaking all the kikuyus words he know :)

How will people react - will they stay away like they did in Nyeri out of respect.
Or will they confront him?

I am seeing confrontation coming - especially if Ruto secures the services of Moses Kuria and Gachaguas.

People just need few warriors like those to take the war to Muthamaki openly and publicly

His lackeys have face the same fate - with people either staying away or shouting them down - with chants of Ruto - and after couple of such episodes folks get the message.

Uhuru is not one to go down without a fight - so he will play very rough the next few months - Ruto never backs down - and with Gachagua it will be full political civil war.

Uhurua 2013 and 2017 anger was relatable because it was a manifest of Mt Kenya anger against Raila.
The other day during Akorinos gathering he tried to play the anger card with no traction . He tried to call people opposing handshake washenzi and it was used against him.
Politics is a science , it knows no logic. People decide the direction they will take mainly based on historical and future factors. Kibaki left a good history for Mt Kenya , Uhuru didnt  nor is he the future.
His participation in propping up Raila will only cause apathy in Anti Gema Base and rejuvinate the Anti Raila base.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2022, 08:39:48 PM »
I was on the ground. Met quite a few vocal anti uhuru people. Listen to me. People are mad at uhuru for over borrowing and putting them in a tough situation but they are happy with the roads, electricity. Ruto has a trust deficit with kikuyus rank and file. Remember studies have shown kenyan voters are tribal and conservative. That why kibaki type of candidates do well or moi of the 70s and early 80s. Back to kikuyus they have,mau mau road. They have seen their sons and daughters getting recruited to police, military and civil service. They are fearful of kalenjins. They know kalenjins do not joke and will take power and use it to advance their

The other biggest problem is that the hustlers that ruto needs to cause a revolution in Central haven't been reliable. They failed matiba. They usually get voters cards and fail to show up at polls. Only uhuru get out to vote machine got them to polls in 2013 and twice in 2017.
I've just listened to NPR interview of these hustlers in in nairobi 2 were adamant they won't vote or register and one who sounded educated was on the fence. I will post that interview. Ruto for sure has done well in Central but he cannot assume that will Carry the day in August.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2022, 08:47:12 PM »
Kikuyus voters are a walking contradiction. In kiambu the most prosperous of the 3 counties they will vote for waititu while leaving a performer like kabogo..kaboom.. no one tho8ght before a kenyatta would ever be elected as president..uhuru has promised that he will fund all candidates running under jubilee or TNA ticket. He is about to do what njenga karume used to in kiambu. He would fund mps and then make sure no one would challenge him from being kanu representative of kiambu or chairman. You wanted to be elected you needed to be in good books with njenga. Only dynasties like magugu that didn't need his money ...if uhuru funds candidates that makes it hard for people to fear uda deep pockets

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2022, 09:01:47 PM »
He funded kiambaa, got a good candidate and still lost.The message was clear.Nobody serious will support Raila in mt Kenya .they will go independent on pork..they will tell people mujisort juu..yangu nipatie...this already happening even with 20mps remaining..they retreat and tell people kila MTU na shida yake.That Uhuru n Raila biggest problems.. network inapotea katikati.Raila is looking for top ups but candidate in lower seats are looking at 50 percent of their own..so someone telling them just play for 30 percent is not considering their interest.Pesa atoe half salary of 5yrs...hiyo ni 100m per aspirant..then someone can anger 70 percent who hate raila and think ruto is the less devil.Halafu you don't play with people emotion ..hate this guy..now love them.Moi saw it in 2002...he had spent 10yrs against gema then all over sudden he pulled Uhuru..the small tribes that had United against Kikuyu domination rebelled

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2022, 09:05:00 PM »
Mt Kenyans are angry with Uhuru for the handshake.
Kibaki played his game very well. Reason he was labelled Kiguoya was simply because he refused to take Moi heads on when he was in KANU.
Having realised Mt Kenya were against anything
Moi he crossed the border and went into opposition. Moi felt betrayed. Kibaki stayed put and refused any Moi advances  cos he knew any association with Moi was his dooms day.

Now Uhuru went to bed  with Mt Kenyas Boogeyman and funny enough Raila supporters think Uhuru is the Talisman. Same person who lost Mp election in 1997 and 2002 Presidential elections because of ties with the then Mt Kenyas Boogeyman Moi.

The rudeawakening people will get come Aug 2022. Shauri yao.

I was on the ground. Met quite a few vocal anti uhuru people. Listen to me. People are mad at uhuru for over borrowing and putting them in a tough situation but they are happy with the roads, electricity. Ruto has a trust deficit with kikuyus rank and file. Remember studies have shown kenyan voters are tribal and conservative. That why kibaki type of candidates do well or moi of the 70s and early 80s. Back to kikuyus they have,mau mau road. They have seen their sons and daughters getting recruited to police, military and civil service. They are fearful of kalenjins. They know kalenjins do not joke and will take power and use it to advance their

The other biggest problem is that the hustlers that ruto needs to cause a revolution in Central haven't been reliable. They failed matiba. They usually get voters cards and fail to show up at polls. Only uhuru get out to vote machine got them to polls in 2013 and twice in 2017.
I've just listened to NPR interview of these hustlers in in nairobi 2 were adamant they won't vote or register and one who sounded educated was on the fence. I will post that interview. Ruto for sure has done well in Central but he cannot assume that will Carry the day in August.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2022, 09:14:19 PM »

Njenga Karume went against the tide in 1992 and lost very badly. Actually anybody who was not in Ford Asili except Muite lost badly in Kiambu including Uhurus uncle Muhoho. That was the Hustler election No 1.  Post Independence Kenyatta made tycoons lost in 1992 elections all over Central with majority  quiting politics all together.  The second Hustler election is the coming one. This will wipe out anyone associated with Kenyatta to an extent where people will wonder are Mt Kenyans the same people who were saying Uhuru is their King.
Kikuyus voters are a walking contradiction. In kiambu the most prosperous of the 3 counties they will vote for waititu while leaving a performer like kabogo..kaboom.. no one tho8ght before a kenyatta would ever be elected as president..uhuru has promised that he will fund all candidates running under jubilee or TNA ticket. He is about to do what njenga karume used to in kiambu. He would fund mps and then make sure no one would challenge him from being kanu representative of kiambu or chairman. You wanted to be elected you needed to be in good books with njenga. Only dynasties like magugu that didn't need his money ...if uhuru funds candidates that makes it hard for people to fear uda deep pockets

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2022, 09:22:38 PM »
I wonder how Kenya under matiba of the old would have been...he was gifted like Ruto in many areas.. fearless, extremely rich and a natural leader..that stroke finished him otherwise moi would have gone home.. definitely Moi must have induced the stroke by denying him diabetes or high blood pressure medications

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2022, 09:37:11 PM »

I dont think so. Moi had reckless people but he was not evil.
The weakness of Moi is that he used to empower very junior people  to a level that they could do anything.
Moi made Matiba who he was.
 Matiba served under Moi as  Cabinet secretary for many years.
Matiba himself like Ruto was a billionare but loved by holloi polloi simply because he was generous and could relate with the people.
Moi used yo get Paranoid very easily hence the mistakes he madw from 1982 till 1998. It was evident that by 1999 Moi had realised his mistakes and tried as much as possible to mend fences. He even publicly apologized to the ones he had wronged.
I wonder how Kenya under matiba of the old would have been...he was gifted like Ruto in many areas.. fearless, extremely rich and a natural leader..that stroke finished him otherwise moi would have gone home.. definitely Moi must have induced the stroke by denying him diabetes or high blood pressure medications

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2022, 09:40:23 PM »
Biwott was evil..and did all the dirty work the crying humble Christian moi had no stomach for.. Biwotts lived a miserable life running away from his demons.Ruto did Kenya a favour by kicking biwott out of kitchen cabinet.. otherwise biwott had crazy design to inherit moi..it didn't matter he could barely make a speech with his wierd voice..spoke so softly like rat rarely smiled but he's was evil genius.. what he couldn't not do in public speaking he compensated by scheming..Biwott was not normal but he kept moi in power and in business