Author Topic: Martha Just Like PK Making a Mistake 2013 Elections Repeat.  (Read 679 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Martha Just Like PK Making a Mistake 2013 Elections Repeat.
« on: February 04, 2022, 04:50:37 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Martha Just Like PK Making a Mistake 2013 Elections Repeat.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 04:56:41 PM »
Look like they are heading Azimio. Sikio la Kufa haliziki dawa. They are once again making huge blunder. But it's good - we dont a gov full of lazy bones and busy bodies.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-02-04-kalonzo-gideon-convene-meetings-to-discuss-raila-deal/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 05:12:27 PM »

Buffles me when a person does the right thing in opposing BBI then few months later joins hands with the same person who wanted to muzzle the constituion.
Martha is better that this.
Look like they are heading Azimio. Sikio la Kufa haliziki dawa. They are once again making huge blunder. But it's good - we dont a gov full of lazy bones and busy bodies.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-02-04-kalonzo-gideon-convene-meetings-to-discuss-raila-deal/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 05:17:49 PM »
You never know. She has been promised Raila DPORK. That is why he is cleaning Moi maggots in Kabarak.
Buffles me when a person does the right thing in opposing BBI then few months later joins hands with the same person who wanted to muzzle the constituion.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 05:37:44 PM »

In 2013 her and PK went for the top most prize , end results they foumd themselves in political siberia. In 2017 they tried to correct the mistake  it was too late.
Kama Urogi now they supporting the wrong person . I personally had a talk with P.K. gave him my 2 cents . Martha I though she would ride on the wave of Anti BBI , here she is backing the person who will be singing in campaigns that reggae is not over . Kenyan politicians . Atleast Ruto has been steadfast foe 15 years opposing Raila.
You never know. She has been promised Raila DPORK. That is why he is cleaning Moi maggots in Kabarak.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 05:57:27 PM »
They dont understand politics.
Politics start from the people - from the ground.
You have to be with people - and yet you have to lead.
It's very delicate balance.
You need to have ears and eyes on the ground.
Uhuru is trouble for doing opposite of that.
Martha and PK are in trouble for being inflexible.

Ruto in 2007 did not want Raila because he know he would be rigged out.
He could win with 2 percent - but that was not enough for incumbent PORK to lose.
He had seen Moi rig.
So Ruto favoured Kalonzo
Kalonzo screws up...by being soft peace lover..when he needed to seize the Kibaki hatred
Kalenjin ground abandon Kalonzo and join Raila.
Kalenjin ground was angry and not reasonable -  they want someone who'd punish Kibaki
So Raila they saw has huge axes - Kalonzo was going to be peace loving bla de bla.
Raila although not their cup of tea - was promising to anihalitate GEMA.
A coalition of strange fellows start - Raila promises to finish GEMA for Kalenjin.

Long story short - Ruto followed the Kalenjin - and run ahead of them.

As leader - you try to lead - but if people insist on leading -in certain direction - you run very fast ahead - and lead them in that direction

Anything else is secondary.

For without people you're DONE.

It obvious Mt kenya people are angry with Uhuru 2.0 and dont want anything to do with him.
They feel he has betrayed them in big way.
They feel he focused on his personal kenyatta interest to the detriment of the GEMA national interest.
At that point you basically move from tribal king to tribal villain.

Opposing Kenyatta therefore is going to make you a good career.

Gachagua and Alice will reap by moving from Mps to DPORK.

In 2013 her and PK went for the top most prize , end results they foumd themselves in political siberia. In 2017 they tried to correct the mistake  it was too late.
Kama Urogi now they supporting the wrong person . I personally had a talk with P.K. gave him my 2 cents . Martha I though she would ride on the wave of Anti BBI , here she is backing the person who will be singing in campaigns that reggae is not over . Kenyan politicians . Atleast Ruto has been steadfast foe 15 years opposing Raila.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 06:46:52 PM »
Martha , Moses Kuria and the so called Mt Kenya forym leaders meetings for unity actually if thwy could have uppes up the tempo could have been a major threat to Ruto.
However due to lack of vision and a clear plan. They abandoned the mission.
This is the biggest problem with Martha,  In 2010 when she resigned from Cabinet I straight away said she made a mistake . This one is so major that I feel sorry for her. Without doubt she was going to become Kirinyaga Governor because of Ngirici and Waigurus Rivarly now thats gone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2022, 07:04:47 PM »
If she get DPORK under Raila; it worth a shot.
Definitely.
Politics is to large extent uncertain.
Nobody can with certainty predict tomorrow.
So I think she is good if they make her Raila DPORK
It would be worth it
Otherwise she should have laser focused on Kirinyanga
Martha , Moses Kuria and the so called Mt Kenya forym leaders meetings for unity actually if thwy could have uppes up the tempo could have been a major threat to Ruto.
However due to lack of vision and a clear plan. They abandoned the mission.
This is the biggest problem with Martha,  In 2010 when she resigned from Cabinet I straight away said she made a mistake . This one is so major that I feel sorry for her. Without doubt she was going to become Kirinyaga Governor because of Ngirici and Waigurus Rivarly now thats gone.