Author Topic: What is ailing ruto. Nis thru alai  (Read 1562 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: What is ailing ruto. Nis thru alai
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2022, 03:25:27 AM »

Please go slow. You dont need to prove you know Ruto that much.
Falling from a tree in 1978 were you together ?
Ruto is still recuperating in Dubai. Jamaa always gets sick near elections last time they evacuated him to South Africa
No true; learn to be factual. DP is not sick and he has never gotten sick since he fell on a tree in 1977-78.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-02-03-photos-ruto-sudi-visit-moses-kuria-in-a-dubai-hospital/
I was a few months old, but I had about the epic fall throughout the 80s. For three days, they thought the guy had gone to heaven, but he survived and thrived after that.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2022, 03:30:49 AM »
Kikuyu sheep getting close to the slaughterhouse ?s=21
Learn to be factual. Ojinga bloggers are spreading rumors online using fake Okuyu names. Here is Gathoni Wamuchomba message!
Hon. Gathoni Wamuchomba Roberts - MP Kiambu County
7g78f4h07n7h8oef3i2d7  ·
There people wishing i would not be in The hustler nation. All they do is the create propaganda using my name. These people are political pastoralists. They have no political stand . They are now paying bloggers to spread lies. Tell them I'm 100 percent supporting William Ruto as my presidential candidate. I am fully in the hustler movement. Kama hio ni kali kwao Wameze wembe.
Mukiona huyu blogger mwambieni akuje tu tumtafutie kibarua aache kutumiwa vibaya na wanasiasa.
#hustlerqueen
#Tusinda
https://www.facebook.com/HonGathoniWamuchomba
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2022, 12:44:35 PM »
Ruto back and already in Taita Taveta. Meanwhile Raila is gone for 10 days - to India to beg Gujerattis for campaign money
/photo/1