Author Topic: Gladys Wanga is very articulate. Seems to be a complete package  (Read 1514 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Gladys Wanga is very articulate. Seems to be a complete package
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2022, 09:55:27 AM »
Ruto tried to buy The Star and it's stable - should easily be one biggest - with many fms and newspaper - but I think deal didnt go through - he was using South African front.

He also tried buying Uhuru Kenyattas - K24 and related stable of Kamame - the Kenyatta didnt secede control - Ruto had trusted the kenyatta so much - his biggest career mistake but recovered quickly - so Ruto ended in a minority shareholder.

Ruto I think hold substantial stake in Kass fm - and related with Joshua Chepkwony.

Anyway mainstream media is basically
Nation & Its stables - Aga Khan - now pro-gov for tenders
Standard & Its stable - Moi and Kulei.
Citizen & Its stable - Macharia
Radio Africa Group-  Kittony & Ghanian - I think sold to South Africans (Ruto wanted to buy from them).
K24 & It stable - Kenyatta family

SK Macharia editorial policy has sunk his investments. It is now Ramogi TV.  I see on twitter, Facebook he is getting only a few comments from the Os in the baba friendly news.

In the other parts of the interview where Alice is taking, Jeff keeps interjecting with hostility and allows Wanga to disrupt.

Can't understand why ruto has not invested in traditional media to supplement the rallies.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2022, 10:00:28 AM »

Simple question. Nairobi is metropolitan unlike Nyanza where once you bag ODM Nomination you are already elected.
Kidero bought ODM nomination in Nairobi however he had to face Sonko who had GEMA alliance and in adsition Kambas who defied votimg threepiece and went tribal.
Sonko even ber Uhuru and Raila in Nairobi.
Wanga does not have Gema and Kambas in Homabay.
How,comes with all that money kidero couldn't beat Sonko. Kidero will get his money eaten and lose like he lost to sonko. Luo will vote for wanga before kidero

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2022, 10:03:08 AM »

To sponsor ODM, him and Joho single handedly sponsored ODM feom 2013 to 2017. They were both rewarded by Raila in 2017.
Why was a billionaire stealing 10 million?

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/news/kidero-suffers-blow-bid-stop-sh14m-graft-case-3650488