Author Topic: Pundit on Donald kipkorir.aka Don  (Read 536 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Pundit on Donald kipkorir.aka Don
« on: February 03, 2022, 04:09:39 PM »
I think you are wrong on the guy. I follow him on Twitter and he seems to be a level headed guy. May be an ego maniac but seems to have integrity. He is just  independent person. A free thinker. I just admire a man that stands on his principles and is not easily swayed. Otherwise behind the facade is a very a meek catholic boy. I may be wrong but that us my take on him. He is like you in some ways

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit on Donald kipkorir.aka Don
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 04:36:26 PM »
Siwezi mtrust. Huyu ni double agent. Him and Ruto come far. He is just after money.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 04:45:06 PM »
He claims there are still friends with ruto. He is sharp though.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 04:51:42 PM »
He is political broker and dealer. In 2007 he was agent for Kalonzo. He started as Gideon Moi agent in KANU era and made his money. Then has oscillated btw Raila and few days with Ruto. I guess he is sharp as lawyer - I dont know apart from stringing long English sentences if he has any landmark rulling.

All his tweets screams are meant to allow him access to Raila as being the most loyal attack dog. He knows how to elbow his way to power.

Remind me of my friend in 2013 - he use to tell me if he want to drink free beer - he would go to where Luos are seated and praise ODM and Raila - and beers would flow.

If Raila loses today - he will try to elbow his way to Ruto the following day. He knows being a Kale now - there is really no premium in supporting Ruto - you'd be one of 7 million Ruto default foot soldiers.

Be aware of such charltans.

He claims there are still friends with ruto. He is sharp though.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 04:54:55 PM »
I do not think he deals in politics as a broker. He just like us here in nipate. Kupayuka tu. He said the kasarani azimio rally was his first ever political rally. He is in commercial law. I think his money is made there. Corporate law..if you good in that stuff one contract is enough to retire on.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2022, 04:57:13 PM »
Trust my outstanding memory Njamba - I know these people. They can fool you but not me. Kupayuka 24-7 like teenage is way of selling himself to Raila so he is part of inner circle. I am sure for good money he sells Raila secrets to Ruto.

Corporate lawyers are well known - hawako twitter - these are wakina Fred Ngatias. Which company spend fortunes in PR - only to be damaged by ODM/UDA shenagians - through their political lawyer. He only get political jobs - in the corporate world - corruption money and such. Money laundering and such deals....

Huyu ni political lawyer manaba - just like in every politician home now - there are 10 manabas now eating and sleeping in their homes - siasa iko na shida tupu.

I do not think he deals in politics as a broker. He just like us here in nipate. Kupayuka tu. He said the kasarani azimio rally was his first ever political rally. He is in commercial law. I think his money is made there. Corporate law..if you good in that stuff one contract is enough to retire on.