Author Topic: Oka to join Azimio but kalonzo not happy  (Read 2792 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Oka to join Azimio but kalonzo not happy
« on: February 02, 2022, 04:39:55 AM »
Internet rumours..oka to join Azimio but kalonzo seen in Karen

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Oka to join Azimio but kalonzo not happy
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 05:13:35 AM »
Had Nzioka talk in Citizen, He is vying for Machakos Governor under Wiper. It seems Kalonzo will go where Uhuru tells him.

Internet rumours..oka to join Azimio but kalonzo seen in Karen

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 07:39:49 AM »
Uhuru wasted Nzoika..whom mj mentored in Safaricom..he should go back to Safaricom to head Ethiopia branch..siaya iko na wenyewe

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 08:48:16 AM »
Siasa iko na wenyewe and Nzioka has been at the center of Handshake and Shoving Ruto out of power. So speaking he managed to contain Ruto and Raila by pitting them against each other while Uhuru ruled and looted stress free.
I would say he is good in Boardroom politics which ia essentially a trait required for Governor. Something which we have seen with Kamba Governors Mutua and Kibwana. Many thought Both wouldnt survive a year in politics 10 years later some are still asking how did they survive?

Uhuru wasted Nzoika..whom mj mentored in Safaricom..he should go back to Safaricom to head Ethiopia branch..siaya iko na wenyewe

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 08:54:53 AM »
Nzioka manage to contain Ruto :) - you're kidding right.
He is spanner boy - Uhuru is the maestro.
Kalonzo is weak leader that is why Mutua, Ngilu and Kivutha can taunt him

Nzioka is technocrat - who cannot thrive in politics - politics requiring dealing mps, mcas, and dirty wananichi. This political role that Uhuru has given to Raila - because he cannot hack it - neither can any of his st mary boys.

Uhuru is an epic political failure - now almost hated by everyone in mt kenya despite doing lots of work - and his project Raila is drinking water - and next few months - these Nziokas will be running to exile if not dealing with court cases.

Uhuru himself is in serious trouble in six months time unless Raila does the improbable and wins.

Because Ruto will crush him and the Mois in six months - politics is cut throat - dont expect if Uhuru loses that Kenyatta empire will survive - nobody will spare him - KRA dogs will be send to crush them - gov contracts frozen - regulators will not turn a blind eye - they will be forced to sell their business for cheap.

Kenyatta and Moi empires have survived by being in gov or friendly gov - but the prospect of new broom of Ruto and his hungry young new elites descending on their empire is nigh - their empires will be easiest to loot for the new boys.

Siasa iko na wenyewe and Nzioka has been at the center of Handshake and Shoving Ruto out of power. So speaking he managed to contain Ruto and Raila by pitting them against each other while Uhuru ruled and looted stress free.
I would say he is good in Boardroom politics which ia essentially a trait required for Governor. Something which we have seen with Kamba Governors Mutua and Kibwana. Many thought Both wouldnt survive a year in politics 10 years later some are still asking how did they survive?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 09:20:21 AM »
Look like Kalonzo not happy - wants to be given ticket of Azimio or he joins Ruto. Uhuru has a big problem. After Uhuru dismiss his MOU NASA issues and told him the focus is on greater enemy Ruto - Kalonzo drove to Karen to see Ruto.

Now it's appear mission aborted for now. Kalonzo has to prayed for this and will play his cards well if he is not an idiot.

1) Best move - Demand to be Azimio ticket holder - Raila has to step aside - for MOUs and being unsellable in GEMA.
2) 2nd best move - Demand DPORK from either camps.
3) 3rd best move - Demand for 1/3 of gov from either camps.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 09:25:21 AM »
Im a Ruto supporter and its a fact . Ruto was contained in the second Term. He was too powerful in first term dare I say running the government single handedly . In second term he found himself in the cold together with his supporters me included. In parliament Senate and CoG Ruto was defeated in all aspects , so defeated were we that our only saviour became the Courts. This Uhuru did by copying Mois poltical book from 1999 to 2002 .
Luckily for Ruto he had and has the people . As confirmed by Mois last era you can always win with politicians for a while . People will always prevail. Just as People prevailed in 2002 election Ruto and people  will prevail in 2022 elections. All Uhuru victories werw pryrric victories.
Now with Raila this guy was a thorn in flesh im Kibakis and Mois rule.Uhuru managed to contain him and also curtailed last minute suprise from him (Moi knows what happened to him). Not only was he contained but also finished politically. In as much as I think Uhuru has been the worst Kenyan leader in his second term, I do give him for doing a childs play out of Raila who people thought was an "enigma".

Nzioka manage to contain Ruto :) - you're kidding right.
He is spanner boy - Uhuru is the maestro.
Kalonzo is weak leader that is why Mutua, Ngilu and Kivutha can taunt him

Nzioka is technocrat - who cannot thrive in politics - politics requiring dealing mps, mcas, and dirty wananichi. This political role that Uhuru has given to Raila - because he cannot hack it - neither can any of his st mary boys.

Uhuru is an epic political failure - now almost hated by everyone in mt kenya despite doing lots of work - and his project Raila is drinking water - and next few months - these Nziokas will be running to exile if not dealing with court cases.

Uhuru himself is in serious trouble in six months time unless Raila does the improbable and wins.

Because Ruto will crush him and the Mois in six months - politics is cut throat - dont expect if Uhuru loses that Kenyatta empire will survive - nobody will spare him - KRA dogs will be send to crush them - gov contracts frozen - regulators will not turn a blind eye - they will be forced to sell their business for cheap.

Kenyatta and Moi empires have survived by being in gov or friendly gov - but the prospect of new broom of Ruto and his hungry young new elites descending on their empire is nigh - their empires will be easiest to loot for the new boys.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 09:34:40 AM »
Ruto survived Uhuru purge and became even more popular - and has taken his mt kenya stronghold.
Uhuru as we speak has a shell of Jubilee - left with 15 mps (reducing daily) - out of 170Mps in Jubilee - if not 200!
That is an epic failure - and his 2022 project is stillborn
What Ruto lost is basically the eating opportunities in this term. Nothing more.
When it come to Raila - I think Uhuru has pushed himself into a corner - where he has to back Raila or Ruto.
Both will be keen to finish him as their 1st political assingment.
That is not being smart - that is being stupid.
If Uhuru was politically smart - he would have long identified someone who'd be friendly to Kenyatta and MOi empires.
But when you force yourself into a corner - where you have to chose two bad options (for you) - then you're not smart.
In short Uhuru is now in great panic despite being PORK and in charge of gov machinery - and his family money.
Neophyes like Nzioka and Njees have made him look like a fool.
But for you - they have been geniuses :) :) - for just moving Ruto cheese in the dinner table.
To be a genius - they needed to finish Ruto or weaken him severely - not strengthen him.
They had to cut his throat or at least his legs - not just deny him cheese.
Political genius is someone like Daniel Moi - steal for 24yrs and get away with it.
Uhuru and his boys - if Raila or Ruto wins - will be eating raw beans.
If Raila get the swords - the 1st person he will knife is Uhuru - followed by Gideon.
They will be of no use - with zero Mps. Raila will negotiate with Ruto so he can eat in peace.
That is why they are panicking and entering politics - :)  - Nziokas & Ngatias & Natembeyas now boiling in political heat.
Matiangi has resigned himself to fate - and so have kibichos & others.
The EACC files on them are going to dusted - and Matiangi will be busy in courts - and the same for the rest.
Im a Ruto supporter and its a fact . Ruto was contained in the second Term. He was too powerful in first term dare I say running the government single handedly . In second term he found himself in the cold together with his supporters me included. In parliament Senate and CoG Ruto was defeated in all aspects , so defeated were we that our only saviour became the Courts. This Uhuru did by copying Mois poltical book from 1999 to 2002 .
Luckily for Ruto he had and has the people . As confirmed by Mois last era you can always win with politicians for a while . People will always prevail. Just as People prevailed in 2002 election Ruto and people  will prevail in 2022 elections. All Uhuru victories werw pryrric victories.
Now with Raila this guy was a thorn in flesh im Kibakis and Mois rule.Uhuru managed to contain him and also curtailed last minute suprise from him (Moi knows what happened to him). Not only was he contained but also finished politically. In as much as I think Uhuru has been the worst Kenyan leader in his second term, I do give him for doing a childs play out of Raila who people thought was an "enigma".

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 11:02:25 AM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2022, 11:09:34 AM »
For Uhuru to eat massively he had to edge out Ruto and  make Raila shut up. He achived that .This was his short term strategy. Long term we are keenly watching . I opine that he is now negotiating with Ruto and take this to the bank .Uhuru will not be touched by neither Ruto nor Raila. The Nziokas, Njees, Matiangi Kibicho etc are in hot soup once Ruto takes Presidency. As you can see Nzioka is already raising the white flag and had nothing but praises and good words for Ruto yesterday.
You seem to forget Uhuru is not competing in 2022 elections. All he needs to do is like Mudavadi and Wetangula call Ruto and do a deal. Then he is safe. Also it would be foolish Ruto going against Uhuru after becomimg President Kiraitu and Raila tried that with Moi and thw realised its not tennable. Ruto will try as much as poasible to appease Mt Kenya a small mistake will make his re-election in 2027 very difficult.
Then again you are not Ruto .In politics you take some losses for future wins, Jommo did that, Moi did that, Kibaki did that, Uhuru did that and Ruto did that in his second term.
I now see why you have never accepted Raila lost in 2007. If he wouls have gracefully accepted 2007 loss he would have become President in 2013 but like you kifua tu. You and Raila arw cut from thw same cloth.

Ruto survived Uhuru purge and became even more popular - and has taken his mt kenya stronghold.
Uhuru as we speak has a shell of Jubilee - left with 15 mps (reducing daily) - out of 170Mps in Jubilee - if not 200!
That is an epic failure - and his 2022 project is stillborn
What Ruto lost is basically the eating opportunities in this term. Nothing more.
When it come to Raila - I think Uhuru has pushed himself into a corner - where he has to back Raila or Ruto.
Both will be keen to finish him as their 1st political assingment.
That is not being smart - that is being stupid.
If Uhuru was politically smart - he would have long identified someone who'd be friendly to Kenyatta and MOi empires.
But when you force yourself into a corner - where you have to chose two bad options (for you) - then you're not smart.
In short Uhuru is now in great panic despite being PORK and in charge of gov machinery - and his family money.
Neophyes like Nzioka and Njees have made him look like a fool.
But for you - they have been geniuses :) :) - for just moving Ruto cheese in the dinner table.
To be a genius - they needed to finish Ruto or weaken him severely - not strengthen him.
They had to cut his throat or at least his legs - not just deny him cheese.
Political genius is someone like Daniel Moi - steal for 24yrs and get away with it.
Uhuru and his boys - if Raila or Ruto wins - will be eating raw beans.
If Raila get the swords - the 1st person he will knife is Uhuru - followed by Gideon.
They will be of no use - with zero Mps. Raila will negotiate with Ruto so he can eat in peace.
That is why they are panicking and entering politics - :)  - Nziokas & Ngatias & Natembeyas now boiling in political heat.
Matiangi has resigned himself to fate - and so have kibichos & others.
The EACC files on them are going to dusted - and Matiangi will be busy in courts - and the same for the rest.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2022, 11:17:02 AM »
I dont see how either Raila or Ruto will spare the Kenyattas and Mois - it's not about touching them - but their enormous wealth and control is going to be a big target. This is especially true now that kenya gov is broke.
Let me give you an example.
Timsales - Kenyatta will lose the forest license. Moi's will lose Raiply - unless the Rais run with billions.

Fuliza & digital loans that key planks of NCBA will be regulated and the interest of 300 percent (annually) crushed to 15 percent.

KQ will be killed...next gov will not waste another 25B on KQ when they have nothing to lose...Kenyattas will get 7B kshs hit...now it's probably 20B with interest sitting somewhere in NCBA balance sheets.

Brookside will be declared a monopoly by regulatory body and small dairies promoted...if not Ruto will allow Museveni milk to flood the market.

Ruto and Raila will force Kenyattas to sell their land to them or it's acquired complusory - this hot potatos.

The mois the same. Any future favours or deals forget about it.

They will either pay up or be crushed.

I dont see how Raila or Ruto can forgive or even allow kenyattas and Moi to thrive - they will crush them.

Within a year - it possible for Kenyatta to lose 20B - and Moi's 20B -

For Uhuru to eat massively he had to edge out Ruto and  make Raila shut up. He achived that .This was his short term strategy. Long term we are keenly watching . I opine that he is now negotiating with Ruto and take this to the bank .Uhuru will not be touched by neither Ruto nor Raila. The Nziokas, Njees, Matiangi Kibicho etc are in hot soup once Ruto takes Presidency. As you can see Nzioka is already raising the white flag and had nothing but praises and good words for Ruto yesterday.
You seem to forget Uhuru is not competing in 2022 elections. All he needs to do is like Mudavadi and Wetangula call Ruto and do a deal. Then he is safe. Also it would be foolish Ruto going against Uhuru after becomimg President Kiraitu and Raila tried that with Moi and thw realised its not tennable. Ruto will try as much as poasible to appease Mt Kenya a small mistake will make his re-election in 2027 very difficult.
Then again you are not Ruto .In politics you take some losses for future wins, Jommo did that, Moi did that, Kibaki did that, Uhuru did that and Ruto did that in his second term.
I now see why you have never accepted Raila lost in 2007. If he wouls have gracefully accepted 2007 loss he would have become President in 2013 but like you kifua tu. You and Raila arw cut from thw same cloth.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2022, 11:54:36 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2022, 11:55:52 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2022, 12:03:05 PM »
That was fake Wanjigi account -
https://twitter.com/JimiWanjigi

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2022, 12:27:47 PM »
I dont see how either Raila or Ruto will spare the Kenyattas and Mois - it's not about touching them - but their enormous wealth and control is going to be a big target. This is especially true now that kenya gov is broke.
Let me give you an example.
Timsales - Kenyatta will lose the forest license. Moi's will lose Raiply - unless the Rais run with billions.

Fuliza & digital loans that key planks of NCBA will be regulated and the interest of 300 percent (annually) crushed to 15 percent.

KQ will be killed...next gov will not waste another 25B on KQ when they have nothing to lose...Kenyattas will get 7B kshs hit...now it's probably 20B with interest sitting somewhere in NCBA balance sheets.

Brookside will be declared a monopoly by regulatory body and small dairies promoted...if not Ruto will allow Museveni milk to flood the market.

Ruto and Raila will force Kenyattas to sell their land to them or it's acquired complusory - this hot potatos.

The mois the same. Any future favours or deals forget about it.

They will either pay up or be crushed.

I dont see how Raila or Ruto can forgive or even allow kenyattas and Moi to thrive - they will crush them.

Within a year - it possible for Kenyatta to lose 20B - and Moi's 20B -

If they do this, even if it's Ruto, I will support him. I will support anybody who starts the culture of returning back the loot to the country!

I don't care for jailing anybody. I don't think it's good for nation-building even if it may feel good to punish people who've wronged the country, that's temporary only. You would want the whole country behind you in recovering loot, not for it to be used to divide and create tensions. So, no jail terms. But kurudisha mali na shamba na pesa??? I'm with them allll the way, because even them (the new President)...one day they will be out of govt and if they've hidden their own loot, it'll be returned by the next president wjo will want the legacy points to keep up with the predecessor.

The important thing is to start the culture! When the Coalition govt started the infrustructure thing, the next govt wanted to outdo them for legacy points. This is why Maraga's move to nullify the election was also so incredibly important! Now people like Pundit who were insulting them here have been reaping the benefits of a bold and independent judiciary, and all they needed was a BOLD first example to start the ball rolling. So if the next president starts this loot-recovery ball rolling, I'm going to be behind then 10,000%. Political will is everything.

President Kiraitu and Raila tried that with Moi and thw realised its not tennable. . . . You and Raila arw cut from thw same cloth.

Wewe Nowayhaha, try to be objective. It was Raila who stopped the NARC govt in 2003 from going after Moi, with kina Moody Awori saying its ok for the Bosire commission to summon him for questioning. Raila was still powerful and influential in the coalition, and he said, "Leave mzee alone, ameshatoka kwa kiti." Try to be fair sometimes. Ata afadhali Pundit, you are 100% one-sided.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2022, 12:35:57 PM »
Look like the usual motions - I guess Kalonzo hesitant to commit to Raila
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-02-02-kalonzo-gideon-to-breath-life-in-oka-through-new-deal/

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2022, 12:42:04 PM »
But, even though it would be great if the next president recovered loot, the reality is they won't! It's in their personal interest not to start a culture of going after the last president because it may come back to haunt them. So it won't ever happen. This is why when Democrats were salivating over the prospects of Trump getting federally tried, I knew it'd be a waste of time. Someway, somehow, Biden was always going to find a way of preventing it. It's selfish human interests.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2022, 12:52:19 PM »
Kibaki is the one who stopped Moi attack. Raila had promised before elections to jail Moi , after elections NARC Ministers including Raila, Anyang Nyongo ,Murungaru and Kiraitu were baying for Mois blood and had even made it an agenda in Cabinets meeting only for Kibaki to refuse to Okei it. They then requested instead to go after Biwott, Kulei etc and Kibaki told them thats as well going after Moi.
The RV you praising has his theory that it was because of Boinett who had cut a deal with U.S.
Truth of the matter Moi and Kibaki were political rivals but vwry good friends . Kibaki was a post Independence Tycoon these people Moi let them accumulate wealth during his reign.
The reality was seen in 2007 elections when Moi supported Kibaki against Raila and was instrumental in asking Kibaki not to give in as  he had won 2007 elections outrightly.
In 2010 Raila was still on Mois neck attacking him and threatening him even going ahead and trying to reclaim tea factories he had only for Uhuru and Ruto to thwart that.
These are facts Kamami Raila is one person you can never trust. Even with coalition agreements  show me one he has stuck with ans I will show you the 11th Planet.

Wewe Nowayhaha, try to be objective. It was Raila who stopped the NARC govt in 2003 from going after Moi, with kina Moody Awori saying its ok for the Bosire commission to summon him for questioning. Raila was still powerful and influential in the coalition, and he said, "Leave mzee alone, ameshatoka kwa kiti." Try to be fair sometimes. Ata afadhali Pundit, you are 100% one-sided.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2022, 01:11:22 PM »
OKA

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2022, 01:12:26 PM »
Kibaki is the one who stopped Moi attack. Raila had promised before elections to jail Moi , after elections NARC Ministers including Raila, Anyang Nyongo ,Murungaru and Kiraitu were baying for Mois blood and had even made it an agenda in Cabinets meeting only for Kibaki to refuse to Okei it. They then requested instead to go after Biwott, Kulei etc and Kibaki told them thats as well going after Moi.
The RV you praising has his theory that it was because of Boinett who had cut a deal with U.S.
Truth of the matter Moi and Kibaki were political rivals but vwry good friends . Kibaki was a post Independence Tycoon these people Moi let them accumulate wealth during his reign.
The reality was seen in 2007 elections when Moi supported Kibaki against Raila and was instrumental in asking Kibaki not to give in as  he had won 2007 elections outrightly.
In 2010 Raila was still on Mois neck attacking him and threatening him even going ahead and trying to reclaim tea factories he had only for Uhuru and Ruto to thwart that.
These are facts Kamami Raila is one person you can never trust. Even with coalition agreements  show me one he has stuck with ans I will show you the 11th Planet.
I'm not 'praising RV,' . . . the man was here yesterday insulting me like a village drunk over a non-issue  :D I'm just saying when it comes to RAO, you are 100% biased. I remember RAO on TV myself telling journalists to leave the mzee alone, he had already left office and there was no point in going after him. It was Moody Awori who was justifying the Goldenberg Commission summons, saying "He'll just be questioned, it's not a big thing like people are making it out to be." So, no. Either your memory is not very good or you are just totally biased when it comes to recalling Raila's history.