Author Topic: When Golden Corral Runs Out Of Steak  (Read 556 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
When Golden Corral Runs Out Of Steak
« on: February 01, 2022, 04:19:16 PM »
Didn't have Golden Corral running out of steak on my bingo card.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: When Golden Corral Runs Out Of Steak
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 05:49:14 PM »
 It must be white folks fighting; that is why police are not coming within 2 minutes. Enyewe Golden corral has juicy steaks worth fighting for, especially after forking out an extra $10 at 4.00PM. They never profit from my family because we make combined 15 trips to get medium-well steaks every time we are at the joint. Occasionally, we might grab broccoli and beans to act like we are eating healthy, you know us, the black folk  :D
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 12:43:24 AM »
It must be white folks fighting; that is why police are not coming within 2 minutes. Enyewe Golden corral has juicy steaks worth fighting for, especially after forking out an extra $10 at 4.00PM. They never profit from my family because we make combined 15 trips to get medium-well steaks every time we are at the joint. Occasionally, we might grab broccoli and beans to act like we are eating healthy, you know us, the black folk  :D

It's for that one day(increasingly rare as you grow older) when you decide to just fill up with junk... Me I would start a fight if they took away the chocolate fountain :D.  I am sure that place has sent a good number of Americans to their early graves.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 04:08:57 AM »
this must be a regional thing because Golden Corral my way are not that good. The one by me closed and the other one that is on the side of town is in a truckers stop. It is trashy and it usually frequented by deplorables from the rural area nearby

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 08:02:08 PM »
this must be a regional thing because Golden Corral my way are not that good. The one by me closed and the other one that is on the side of town is in a truckers stop. It is trashy and it usually frequented by deplorables from the rural area nearby

They are not meant to be good in that way.  They are a quick way to get a hearty and delicious meal on the cheap.  A lot of the folks I have seen there are usually gastric bypass candidates.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 08:30:00 PM »

They are not meant to be good in that way.  They are a quick way to get a hearty and delicious meal on the cheap.  A lot of the folks I have seen there are usually gastric bypass candidates.
Golden corral has 60% healthy and 40% highly unhealthy foods. The choice is on you, the customer, to make. If you stick with a salad bar, many options of vegetables, and steaks, you are good. If you are hooked to baskets of moist bread, loaded deli products, cakes, chocolate, fried chicken, and the rest, then go there every other month.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!